Aerialforce Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aerialforce
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Aerialforce Reviews

0808 239 1910

Tell us how Aerialforce made you happy
I phoned up what I thought was a local company and was told that an engineer would be with me the next day. No call and no show. The engineer eventually came 3 days later at 8pm. Using my remotes he re-tuned my TV to the correct transmitter which took all of 20 minutes. He then presented me with a bill for £70.80. Actually he did say £59 and then added, quietly, plus VAT. He couldn't take payment that night so received a phone call the next day from the office. I asked if they would adjust the charge as I felt that £70.80 was rather excessive. They wouldn't budge! I did argue that they should quote a price including VAT as this was very misleading. The job was OK, still having a slight problem, but their pricing does seem rather excessive. I would use a local guy in future.
Engineer was professional and polite however company advisor quoted £49.15 over the phone, this differed from new quote on morning of appointment (vat was separate) and then when done it had almost doubled in price. £78, for a simple repair. Would not recommend.
Had a simple job, refit the aerial and post to the chimney.
The service was efficient, however, the price was far too high. I was charged £60 for a piece of equipment which retails at £10 !
Then parts of the old bracket were reuse, not new and the old cable and the off cuts from the new were left on the drive.
the Technician who came was very knowledgable and very nice. he suggested I get the mid range aerial which for 2 tv's would come in with VAT £380. when I said that it was more than I expected he suggested a call from the office who might do me a deal. they offered £60 off (mathcing the price of their bottom end aerial)....today only as a favour to me!!!!. I suggested that their pricing was like a double glazing compnay with which he copped a strop and more or less hung up. I'll leave it up to you obviously what you do or whether you trust these people.
Their response to this will be interesting-but if you use them dont say yes straight away....wait for their discount!!!
I can't complain about the actual job they did - they came and did the job when they said they would, but watch out, the price goes up between the online quote and what they quote when they turn up. In my case I went with it because I'd already waited in all day for them, and wasn't going to argue with a big bloke on my drive who just kept saying it was out of his hands, but it spoilt was would otherwise have been a very good service.
I received a quote of £464.00 to install a high gain aerial at my home. Two days later a local installer did the same work for £128.00. One hell of a difference in price.Shop around.
When the engineer arrived everything was working he done a few things cost £129 the next day problem was back won't use them again
Quotation was extremely high and does not reflect the job
The guy turned upon on time and identified the problem quickly offering a number of options to fix it. The issue is I as charged £129 plus vat for a part I subsequently saw on Amazon for less than £40. If you use this company , watch out for the expensive mark up
Great service sadly very expensive I was charged 264.00 plus vat for an ariel on roof was expecting half that maximum an hours work engineer was very good and helpful but not his fault company overcharging says on website fitted from £69 given a list of charges nowhere near that , wanted doing that day so it’s done now good picture now cost more than new tv .
Within 2 hours of phoning Aerial Force the engineer Colin turned up and was very pleasant. He said I needed a new aerial and it would cost £330 plus VAT to replace my present aerial. I said I would not pay that and he then asked what I would pay. I said no more than £220 plus VAT so he made "the phone call to the boss" and the lower price was agreed. Bearing in mind he used the original cabling and original pole and just replaced the aerial it says on the internet the price should be between £80 and £100. On the plus side the problem was fixed the same day and TV now works well. However I will not use this company again as to quote me £330 plus VAT to replace an aerial which costs about £30 is extortionate.
I have just moved to a house and the TV could not get a signal through the roof top aerial. The TV guy turned up within two hours of my call and was very pleasant. So far so good. However he said I needed a new aerial and the total cost would be £330 plus VAT. I turned it down and he reduced the price to £220 plus VAT. Bearing in mind he used the original pole and wiring and just changed the aerial I have discovered this job should have cost between £80 and £100 so I feel I have been ripped off and his original quote was exorbitant. On the plus side it was prompt service and he did the job. Next time I will find a different company with more reasonable charges.
I called last Thursday 6th February 2020, taking into account the storms we had over the next 4days that followed I’m still waiting on the 14th of February 2020 after over a week with no tv. Because I work my window of time isn’t big which that I understand .. but they continually tell me “we will call and let you know when we are coming” only this morning after yesterday being told they would come out tomorrow Saturday 15th February to fix my aerial I asked them to call me giving me a time because weekend’s are busy for me , so I could be in when they came. The guy that called me this morning at 10-25am said whatever happened they would either call or send me a message between 5 and 6pm tonight with a time for them coming tomorrow. The time now is 19-05pm and surprise surprise they haven’t called . It’s one let down after another!!!!!
Not sure they are value for money. Cost nearly £400 for a new aerial and call out and when checked on-line can be sourced much cheaper. Explains the persistency in trying to contact me following my contact to them.

Didn’t like the policy for payment - they don’t email invoice post visit and insist on payment whilst engineer is on-site.

The engineer who attended was obviously a subcontractor. No issue with his customer service, my issue is the charging and invoicing policy.

Next time I will explore local specialist and prices. Unlikely I will use again.
Ok so I'm going to be honest about my experience with this company. I rang up & was assured they covered my area. I was quoted £185 plus an extra 15% off discount for wall mounting a 65" tv on a cantilever bracket (I made sure the agent on the phone was aware of the job in hand as I wanted an accurate price)..I should've clicked then something was off. The engineer turned up an hr late. I was alarmed when he showed up on his own..surely they'd send at least 2 to fit such a large tv! The agent was friendly & pleasant & after almost not agreeing to do the job which would've left myself & family without a tv to watch he agreed to install with my help. During the install I had to buy the right tools for the job. I was surprised a tv aerial company that sells the fact it also wall mounts tv's didn't have the correct equipment to complete the job. After helping the agent with most of the labour after 2 hrs of work then came the nasty surprise.. THE QUOTE/PRICE! £430!! I was shocked..bit different to £185 plus discount. After a call to his supervisor he managed to knock £50 off but that still left me with almost treble my original quotation for a job that i had to also assist with the labour & supply tools.
I would certainly NOT recommend this company & only giving an extra star due to the agent being really friendly.
BE CAREFUL WITH THIS COMPANY, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
Missed 1st appointment due to record keeping. 2nd appointment turned up late despite specific information about our whereabouts. Pulled cables out of wall and did not place fire stopping measures to external walls. Charged £49 plus vat call out for previously mis fed aerial.
We thought the service to be extremely expensive and the work was carried out in a rather slap dash way. For instance no attempt was made to clean up after the work had been completed an the fitter failed to carry out a comprehensive check . Wouldn't use them again .
Work was acceptable, the cost was ridiculous! £66 for 20 minutes in the house, a small extension to the aerial and tuneing in a TV. Work was fine just make sure you get a price first.
I was advised I would get a visit between I think 11 and 3.
I was phoned at 2.55 to say I would need to register or something like this and that there would be a visit from engineer before 5 pm. I got a call about 5 to say he was delayed and could be there at about 8. I therefore cancelled the visit with him. The next day I got a phone call to check this was indeed a cancelled call.
Man that came was very nice but didn't explain how much it would be before he carried out the work so it went from been £49 to £149 and he's messed my sky to up stairs so I've had to call him back hopefully to fix it as it was working fine before he came
Aerialforce is rated 4.24 based on 2,174 reviews