Aerialforce Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aerialforce
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Aerialforce Reviews

0808 239 1910

Tell us how Aerialforce made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Great service sadly very expensive I was charged 264.00 plus vat for an ariel on roof was expecting half that maximum an hours work engineer was very good and helpful but not his fault company overcharging says on website fitted from £69 given a list of charges nowhere near that , wanted doing that day so it’s done now good picture now cost more than new tv .
Within 2 hours of phoning Aerial Force the engineer Colin turned up and was very pleasant. He said I needed a new aerial and it would cost £330 plus VAT to replace my present aerial. I said I would not pay that and he then asked what I would pay. I said no more than £220 plus VAT so he made "the phone call to the boss" and the lower price was agreed. Bearing in mind he used the original cabling and original pole and just replaced the aerial it says on the internet the price should be between £80 and £100. On the plus side the problem was fixed the same day and TV now works well. However I will not use this company again as to quote me £330 plus VAT to replace an aerial which costs about £30 is extortionate.
I have just moved to a house and the TV could not get a signal through the roof top aerial. The TV guy turned up within two hours of my call and was very pleasant. So far so good. However he said I needed a new aerial and the total cost would be £330 plus VAT. I turned it down and he reduced the price to £220 plus VAT. Bearing in mind he used the original pole and wiring and just changed the aerial I have discovered this job should have cost between £80 and £100 so I feel I have been ripped off and his original quote was exorbitant. On the plus side it was prompt service and he did the job. Next time I will find a different company with more reasonable charges.
I called last Thursday 6th February 2020, taking into account the storms we had over the next 4days that followed I’m still waiting on the 14th of February 2020 after over a week with no tv. Because I work my window of time isn’t big which that I understand .. but they continually tell me “we will call and let you know when we are coming” only this morning after yesterday being told they would come out tomorrow Saturday 15th February to fix my aerial I asked them to call me giving me a time because weekend’s are busy for me , so I could be in when they came. The guy that called me this morning at 10-25am said whatever happened they would either call or send me a message between 5 and 6pm tonight with a time for them coming tomorrow. The time now is 19-05pm and surprise surprise they haven’t called . It’s one let down after another!!!!!
Not sure they are value for money. Cost nearly £400 for a new aerial and call out and when checked on-line can be sourced much cheaper. Explains the persistency in trying to contact me following my contact to them.

Didn’t like the policy for payment - they don’t email invoice post visit and insist on payment whilst engineer is on-site.

The engineer who attended was obviously a subcontractor. No issue with his customer service, my issue is the charging and invoicing policy.

Next time I will explore local specialist and prices. Unlikely I will use again.
Ok so I'm going to be honest about my experience with this company. I rang up & was assured they covered my area. I was quoted £185 plus an extra 15% off discount for wall mounting a 65" tv on a cantilever bracket (I made sure the agent on the phone was aware of the job in hand as I wanted an accurate price)..I should've clicked then something was off. The engineer turned up an hr late. I was alarmed when he showed up on his own..surely they'd send at least 2 to fit such a large tv! The agent was friendly & pleasant & after almost not agreeing to do the job which would've left myself & family without a tv to watch he agreed to install with my help. During the install I had to buy the right tools for the job. I was surprised a tv aerial company that sells the fact it also wall mounts tv's didn't have the correct equipment to complete the job. After helping the agent with most of the labour after 2 hrs of work then came the nasty surprise.. THE QUOTE/PRICE! £430!! I was shocked..bit different to £185 plus discount. After a call to his supervisor he managed to knock £50 off but that still left me with almost treble my original quotation for a job that i had to also assist with the labour & supply tools.
I would certainly NOT recommend this company & only giving an extra star due to the agent being really friendly.
BE CAREFUL WITH THIS COMPANY, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
Missed 1st appointment due to record keeping. 2nd appointment turned up late despite specific information about our whereabouts. Pulled cables out of wall and did not place fire stopping measures to external walls. Charged £49 plus vat call out for previously mis fed aerial.
We thought the service to be extremely expensive and the work was carried out in a rather slap dash way. For instance no attempt was made to clean up after the work had been completed an the fitter failed to carry out a comprehensive check . Wouldn't use them again .
Work was acceptable, the cost was ridiculous! £66 for 20 minutes in the house, a small extension to the aerial and tuneing in a TV. Work was fine just make sure you get a price first.
I was advised I would get a visit between I think 11 and 3.
I was phoned at 2.55 to say I would need to register or something like this and that there would be a visit from engineer before 5 pm. I got a call about 5 to say he was delayed and could be there at about 8. I therefore cancelled the visit with him. The next day I got a phone call to check this was indeed a cancelled call.
Man that came was very nice but didn't explain how much it would be before he carried out the work so it went from been £49 to £149 and he's messed my sky to up stairs so I've had to call him back hopefully to fix it as it was working fine before he came
2 visits £60 an £35 and issue not fixed. 2nd company turned up. Same diagnostic outcome but fixed both issues on spot. One damp aerial connection and one faulty aerial box. Very pleasant chap but it could have been fixed on first visit. 3rd visit requested, noone turned up and or confirmed like they said they would at time of request hence having to get another company in. So wasted time and money twice.
Engineer always seemed to be in a hurry, and had to make a return visit to improve reception by re-directing the aerial he fitted on the first visit,which he fitted to existing pole in my attic space. On his second visit he removed the aerial to find a better signal strength, but could`nt find the time to use more than 1 loose screw when moving bracket and pole to better location, and so left the assembly dangling. I have screwed the bracket in place but without the meter used to gain optimum signal strength, it may still not be in position for best performance. You may care to send a different fitter to check the job is properly completed, of course without any charge in consideration of the high cost already paid to have the job completed on the first visit. Would then be pleased to give a `VERY GOOD` recommended review rating. Yours, Mr D. Robinson. Invoice number 410124.
The aerial person should have first tested my aerial with his test kit to verify if there signal quality. The cable had some water, he should have dried it and tested it. Instead, he went straight to the roof and said the aerial on the roof needed replacement. He replaced the aerial and my freeview still did NOT work, because it was the tv aerial connection that was damaged. I feel conned, if he had at least tested my initial aerial and verified it did not work, that service would have more satisfactory.
for the job that was done think price was very high and extravagant disappointed felt like i had no choice but to pay
I think the initial advice from Areial was totally different to what actually took place. Was told would get an estimate for the work after a visit to see how much work there was yet was charged for that visit. Estimate given was half the actual cost. Would not recommend.
After a prompt response and an offer not to charge VAT they charged it. After 3 calls chasing up a refund I still await the reimbursement.
It was very expensive for the job done.
Extremely poor customer service from the staff at the help desk. They cancelled two appointments and didn’t even have an ounce of sympathy in their tone. Then Ben lied to me and said I’d get another discount on top of the promotional discount I’d already been given, as they’d missed two appointments. When the engineer arrived he said he’d only been instructed to give the promotional discount and not a further discount for the missed appointments and he said he’d never known them give more than 20%. Yet, I’d directly asked Ben and he agreed. I appreciate it was close to Christmas and things do happen, however their customer service needs lots of work. Would not recommend. However, the engineer was great!
Engineer came out said the aerial worked fine, charged me £58 for him to tell me it was alright.
Aerialforce is rated 4.31 based on 1,685 reviews