Aerialforce Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Aerialforce
Telephone
"Missed 1st appointment due to record keeping. 2nd appointment turned up late despite specific information about our whereabouts. Pulled cables out of wall and did not place fire stopping measures to external walls. Charged £49 plus vat call out for previously mis fed aerial."
"We thought the service to be extremely expensive and the work was carried out in a rather slap dash way. For instance no attempt was made to clean up after the work had been completed an the fitter failed to carry out a comprehensive check . Wouldn't use them again ."
"Work was acceptable, the cost was ridiculous! £66 for 20 minutes in the house, a small extension to the aerial and tuneing in a TV. Work was fine just make sure you get a price first."
"I was advised I would get a visit between I think 11 and 3. I was phoned at 2.55 to say I would need to register or something like this and that there would be a visit from engineer before 5 pm. I got a call about 5 to say he was delayed and could be there at about 8. I therefore cancelled the visit with him. The next day I got a phone call to check this was indeed a cancelled call."
"Man that came was very nice but didn't explain how much it would be before he carried out the work so it went from been £49 to £149 and he's messed my sky to up stairs so I've had to call him back hopefully to fix it as it was working fine before he came"
"2 visits £60 an £35 and issue not fixed. 2nd company turned up. Same diagnostic outcome but fixed both issues on spot. One damp aerial connection and one faulty aerial box. Very pleasant chap but it could have been fixed on first visit. 3rd visit requested, noone turned up and or confirmed like they said they would at time of request hence having to get another company in. So wasted time and money twice."
"Engineer always seemed to be in a hurry, and had to make a return visit to improve reception by re-directing the aerial he fitted on the first visit,which he fitted to existing pole in my attic space. On his second visit he removed the aerial to find a better signal strength, but could`nt find the time to use more than 1 loose screw when moving bracket and pole to better location, and so left the assembly dangling. I have screwed the bracket in place but without the meter used to gain optimum signal strength, it may still not be in position for best performance. You may care to send a different fitter to check the job is properly completed, of course without any charge in consideration of the high cost already paid to have the job completed on the first visit. Would then be pleased to give a `VERY GOOD` recommended review rating. Yours, Mr D. Robinson. Invoice number 410124."
"The aerial person should have first tested my aerial with his test kit to verify if there signal quality. The cable had some water, he should have dried it and tested it. Instead, he went straight to the roof and said the aerial on the roof needed replacement. He replaced the aerial and my freeview still did NOT work, because it was the tv aerial connection that was damaged. I feel conned, if he had at least tested my initial aerial and verified it did not work, that service would have more satisfactory."
"for the job that was done think price was very high and extravagant disappointed felt like i had no choice but to pay"
"I think the initial advice from Areial was totally different to what actually took place. Was told would get an estimate for the work after a visit to see how much work there was yet was charged for that visit. Estimate given was half the actual cost. Would not recommend."
"After a prompt response and an offer not to charge VAT they charged it. After 3 calls chasing up a refund I still await the reimbursement."
"It was very expensive for the job done."
"Extremely poor customer service from the staff at the help desk. They cancelled two appointments and didn’t even have an ounce of sympathy in their tone. Then Ben lied to me and said I’d get another discount on top of the promotional discount I’d already been given, as they’d missed two appointments. When the engineer arrived he said he’d only been instructed to give the promotional discount and not a further discount for the missed appointments and he said he’d never known them give more than 20%. Yet, I’d directly asked Ben and he agreed. I appreciate it was close to Christmas and things do happen, however their customer service needs lots of work. Would not recommend. However, the engineer was great!"
"Engineer came out said the aerial worked fine, charged me £58 for him to tell me it was alright."
"Engineer quoted me more than the lady on the phone. And said it is fixed priced. Last night the signal went on the TV after only 2 days."
"cut the sky cables from the bedroom and living room left them in the front garden"
"A small improvement for a lot of money"
"Costly diagnostic charge, that the repair was not covered under . And would have also been a very costly repair. Told them to leave the repair"
"The workman did not go on the roof as he think it is slippery so my aerial did no get fix and I still had to pay £49 pounds plus the vat as he only stay on the ground the fall aerial is still there I was not happy"
"The engineer was competent and diagnosed the problem very quickly, no complaints there. However to fix the problem a new masthead amplifier power supply was needed. I was told by the engineer that power supplies are not sold separately but this is not true, I bought a power supply for a tenth of the price I was quoted for your amp & psu and fitted it myself in 2 minutes. To be honest I feel like this was deceptive salesmanship to try and make me buy something I did not need."
Aerialforce is rated 4.37 based on 810 reviews