Aerialforce Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Aerialforce
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Tom was a very polite and professional manner."
"Speedy solution"
"Very polite and friendly. Very efficient and quick ' would recommend them to anyone."
"Fast efficient and professional service. Engineer extremely helpful and friendly. Thank you"
"Very good service, engineer very helpful, was a little expensive for what I had done, maybe that's just me"
"Great service, very friendly, quick to respond. Did not expect same day service"
"Great work. As promised, on time and all done in one appointment."
"Especially after being let down a couple of times by another aerial company the engineer was a pleasant surprise. Very courteous and helpful. Deserves a big pat on the back!"
"Good quick service gave me more channels than I have ever had"
"Very professional service"
"The engineer went above and beyond to ensure everything was left perfect. He hid the aerial under carpet, hoovered as he went and chanced a brown wire to a white one. Very pleased"
"Lies Lies and more lies. Changed plans to wait for an engineer who was going to be coming after completing the job he was on. and then the lies start. oh delyed/ Hes on his way/ Will be this afternoon. Just a generic company whofind local installers and put a margin on top."
"Steve Venn did an amazing job mounting the TV onto kitchen wall. I was that impressed that I asked him to also mount TV in the bedroom. He was really polite, friendly and professional. Would highly recommend. Thanks Steve!"
"The lady on the phone after explaining the house was a new build quoted £100. The chap turned up and said over £300, I wish I had been there with my daughter as he got quite arsey about being told no way not at that price. Left with his stuff in the end saying that we won't get a better price unless they turn up on a hoarse, which I assume he will lend them. Lol Got a man coming in the morning £135."
"There seems to be 2 sets of reviews on this site for the same company on this site "AerialForce" and "Aerial Force". The former seems to have genrnerally good reviews and that is th eone that is linked on the company's website. However the second one is closer to the truth in my experience. I booked a repair via webvbchat on ther own website which was followed up by a call from one of their reps who said that somebody would be there same day "before 3p.m.". At 4.30 I called - "engineer held up on another job, will be with you between 8 and 11 tomorrow." Got to 12 noon and yup you guessed it - no engineer. Called again was told that the engineer was expected between 8 and 1 p.m. not 11. Cancelling the whole thing what a let down and naff all customer care. Best go elsewhere."
"***BEWARE***AVOID AT ALL COST*** I asked for a quote based on a Sky dish alignment and was told that it would be £59 + VAT + parts if necessary. I made an appointment in the afternoon so that I could be present just in case they tried adding extra charges. I was told that I would be informed prior to showing up, only to be called by my wife to tell me that there was someone at my house adjusting the dish. This individual aligned the dish and replaced my Sky box with another one that I had...No parts provided, the dish was adjusted and sky box was replaced with one of my own and my wife was told to pay £106.80!!! I am livid!!! Stay away from this so called business and their shady practices!!! ***BEWARE***AVOID AT ALL COST***"
"I contacted Arielforce to remove 3 aerials one of which was just hanging by a thread. The call centre was efficient and helpful and they attended that afternoon to remove them. Job done without any aggravation."
"Excellent service from start to finish. Friendly engineer, JD, no hard sell, explained everything clearly and advised what would be needed to achieve what we wanted. We were happy with the price and the job was completed immediately, all working brilliantly no more pixelated programmes 😁 very happy from start to finish."
"Good service polite engineer"
"Very quick response. Problem quickly diagnosed and mended. Very friendly and professional engineer. Would definitely recommend."
Aerialforce is rated 4.38 based on 967 reviews