Aerialforce Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Aerialforce
Telephone, Live Chat
"I am very happy and satisfaction for their service and Keith done excellent work."
"Prompt service, good communications, job very well done."
"I ordered a job with Aerial Express who let me down 3 times. Although Aerial force was a bit more expensive the service is incomparable Gary was brilliant, quick friendly and explained things to me to help me in the future. Thank you Gary and Aerial force. I will definitely recommend you. 👌😊"
"company rang me to tell me when installer about to cal. Installer very polite and tidy and explained costs etc"
"It made an old lady (aunty) very happy to have a tv in her room. He was very helpful, and friendly and has done a very tidy job. Thank you"
"I had an aerial coming to the end of its life...... now I have a new one. Great service from beginning to end. Can't thank Jasmine and Andy enough!"
"Really quick same day response and sorted out with minimal fuss immediately."
"Fast response when telephoned."
"Efficient service and friendly/straightforward. Problem fixed promptly."
"Awful service...let down twice..2 appointments both times waited in never turned up...STAY CLEAR it's a joke"
"Would probably have given a better score had i known what was delivered"
"The job was for our Village Hall, an old building (1907) of great character and it is important that the aerial and wiring was to be as unobtrusive as possible. The fitter who did the job for us took some time to discuss with me the best way of doing that and having agreed the detail and pricing I was pleased to learn that he would fit the aerial there and then. He completed the installation in a couple of hours, the aerial is not really noticeable and the cable is almost invisible. An excellent job and I can well recommend your company."
"Great work. Happy with the whole experience. A little more pricey than I anticipated. But great work."
"Well let me start with saying that I didn't get what I was promised. I was given 3 choice of system basic, mid and high. I was told that if I went for highest system I will receive notification on my mobile and could access the system remotely but it is not the case still struggling to get any of this. I installed the system on 10 of April 2018 the installation was very quick but the engineer couldn't not complete the full installation due to his lack of knowledge in the system. He told me the system will be fully functional after 24 hours, After waiting 48 hours it was still not sending notification so I contacted engineer and then he advice me to call technomate because he had no clue what was happening. I called Tecnomate as instructed and the guy in the phone said this was the very basic system and only notification that i was gonna get was email which is complex to set up. After many calls engineer was back but he again reschedule the appointment for 21st April 2018 saying that he had to check with Tecnomate about the system as he has not dealt with this system before. There was no show from engineer on 21st instead called if I still had problem. I again explain him saying I am still not getting any notification and he said he will call back with in and hour but as usual didn't hear back that day, after my text I got reply Monday saying that " someone from Tecnomate with clue will call but never received that call. After waiting till 25th Friday I called back to Ariel force and to my surprise the lady over the phone said that there was a not on a system that engineer visited on 21ts and I have tampered with the system and I was demanding the commercial grade system. To my knowledge I am asking for the system they have promised and are advertising in their website for domestic use. Now again they have given another engineers visit date which is for 5th May 2018 but as of right now really frustrated and annoyed with the horrible service that was provided."
"Very prompt in response and call out. All staff polite and informative. Many thanks"
"When engineer arrived they were polite, and we were happy with the work they completed. However, it was tough getting the engineer to arrive at an agreed time. One phone call we would be told the engineer would arrive by 3pm and then after calling at 3:30pm were told it was an all day appt and they would be there before 6pm. We understand you can never know how long each job will take but communication about availability of appts can be greatly improved."
"Once the engineer arrived he provided a great service. The call center is a bit annoying as they kept trying to push the job forward from the arranged date"
"Good service, polite staff efficient and very quick !!"
"Engineer was extremely pleasant, efficient and helpful."
"Quoted £95 hr for installing 2 cctv cameras, job took 2 1/2 hours to put 2 holes in wall and mount. Never used the wiring that came with the cameras, instead I was charged for 10 meters of their own cable, and spent more time in the company van than getting on with the job. Charged £321 a complete rip off everyone beware :("
Aerialforce is rated 4.38 based on 820 reviews