Aerialforce Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aerialforce
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Aerialforce Reviews

0808 239 1910

Tell us how Aerialforce made you happy
The engineer was very good, did the job quickly and with the expertise that I look for when installing equipment.
Very good service ! James was friendly and did a very good job .
Very professional and explained everything as he went along, very satisfied with the work.
When I first telephoned for a quote, someone arrived the next day as promised.
However, I had another engineer Dave Victory actually do the job and he was very knowledgeable and helpful and did a cracking job. Which did cost more than first quoted but it ended up being a lot more involved, using more parts and he was there for 6 hours but we were very happy with the end result.
The engineer was helpful friendly and efficient
Kenny the engineer was very professional, pleasant and efficient. He effectively carried out the installation of the outside aerial. Checked the signal and uploaded the channels. There was minimal mess. Would definitely recommend this company to family and friends. Aerial was fitted within 24 hours of enquiry. Thankyou.
Offered to send an installer earlier than scheduled which is great!!! Fitted the wall mount perfectly while explaining clearly how he’d do it and fitted it on no time for me. Really impressed.
The engineer Paul was so helpful in explaining how and why , did a great job left two happy people watching tv again , recommend the company , spot on thanks everyone 👍👊🏼
Excellent service. Engineer was very good. Would recommend.
Dan was lovely, really helpful and sorted out the problem for me, very happy
Excellent experience in every respect with Aerial Force. We've been prevaricating over getting a DAB aerial fitted to our HiFi for years. The signal wasn't _that_ bad, and having to move the wall mounted aerial every season wasn't _that_ much of a problem.

The difference with a roof mounted aerial is phenomenal. No word of exaggeration, the signal must be 10* better now. It's taking some getting used to.

If that wasn't enough, the engineer who fitted it, Tom, based in High Wycombe was incredibly friendly, efficient and a real HiFi buff and approved of our setup ;)
Excellent service from the very first point of contact. Anthony attended initially for quote then completed the job, very polite and professional. Team were honest and reliable, wasn’t sure if I would even get a signal living in the woods but they talked me through it and checked first for a signal before installing.
Darran Gearey called as stated, gave estimate for removal of old aerial then quickly and efficiently removed item
Brian came out to fix my broken Ariel wire, he was very polite and helpful. Very satisfied with the work he did, couldn’t of asked for a nicer guy to get the job done. Cheap and he tidied up the wires so they wasn’t hanging and fixed them to the wall. Highly recommend Brian. Thank you very much.
Engineer Stuart very helpful and thorough servicing my cctv system. He did an excellent job and has now also enabled me to monitor cameras remotely which I couldn't do before. I would definitely use Aerialforce again.
Steven was absolutely fantastic, couldn't recommend him more. He replaced our aerial to a digital aerial (during very strong winds!) and added two ports in two rooms. He was extremely knowledgeable, very helpful and was able to book us in the next day after assessing what needed to be done.
we were so pleased with aerialforce, a nice man called darren smith came only 2hours after we called them soon fixed our problem very happy will call them again if something goes wrong
Very professional service.
Excellent service by a very professional and Informative engineer.
Ray came to do our aerial in Witney and he was brilliant, i would highly recommend him. I said i never wanted one on the outside of the house so he managed to arrange this for me, all in the one visit. Amazing. thanks Ray.
Aerialforce is rated 4.24 based on 2,177 reviews