Aerialforce Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Aerialforce
Telephone, Live Chat
"Thank you. Super fast, honest and transparent. And the guy who came went well over the extra mile to make sure it all worked. Much appreciated and highly recommended"
"Fantastic service , out quickly done the job , very polite,"
"the guy did a really good job and soughted out all my problems"
"Excellent communication, arrived on time, quick fix, polite, well presented, faster appointment then sky."
"Such a friendly and efficient phone staff, also great customer one to one with engineer and overall really satisfactory job, Many thanks all!"
"I am very happy with all aspects of there work and would recommend them to others"
"Excellent service arrived when expected and did a great job for a fair price. Thank you"
"Staff very informative and professional happy with the service"
"Quick reliable friendly service. Will recommend."
"Very quick service the service man was very polite and efficient am very happy"
"Turned up same day. Gave quote and was happy to let work be carried out. Friendly guy and great workmanship. Highly recommend.Thanks Simon who carried out job. Top man."
"Our engineer Dave Martin was brilliant and everything works perfectly so far... Upon arriving he suggested replacing our aerial with a newer model although we did wonder whether it was a marketing ploy by the company to charge us more than we were initially quoted."
"Very good and helpful engineers good price very happy"
"I would like to thank Aerialforce for the prompt service I got! Also the help I got from your reception staff. And a big thanks for Darren the fitter carrying out the cable reroute , excellent service , thanks to all. Dave."
"The chap who came to repair our Aerial was very prompt and pleasant, repaired our aerial and got our television working again, thank you very much. will recommend your service to everybody."
"Couldn’t be happier with Arielforce! Our installer Gavin a great help. 10/10"
"Guy came to give me a quote was happy to go ahead, he did the job straight away took about an hour. Sorted all 4 of my television ariels out very happy thank you"
"I needed a Ariel removed quickly. I telephoned the company and the Ariel was removed with two hours. Fast, speedy service, competitively priced."
"The representative was polite and very efficient."
"Quick response and a very helpful engineer"
Aerialforce is rated 4.38 based on 820 reviews