Aerialforce Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aerialforce
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Aerialforce Reviews

0808 239 1910

Tell us how Aerialforce made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
As happy as I can that the aerial was sorted out and re-fixed
Engineer very friendly and polite, good to have a friendly person doing the work.
After mess up with our booking for am visit at there head office they rebooked for same day tv eng came in the afternoon instead
He was very helpful and sorted the problem all working great now
Service was prompt. Engineer was helpful and re-alligned my dish apparently accurately. Unfortunately I still get dropouts when the dish gets wet on certain channels, which may be a different problem, but I don't know.
Arrived in the morning, diagnosed problem, sorted within minutes.
Booked engineer 1 till 6, he rang me at 5.15 to say he couldn’t do it in the dark. Been there all afternoon. Fitted next day so ok but you should know when it gets dark
Overall The process of organising a visit was simple. The technician was very polite and considerate (changing shoes when entering the house and going outside). The quality of the work, as far as I can tell was high. My only criticism is the cost. The Freesat unit supplied is £99 from major retailers but the overall cost inc. fitting was £200 plus vat. This did not include the supply of a (secondhand) bit for our satellite dish (already fixed on wall), that added another £40 plus vat. Overall £280.
Polite done a good job ! No sales pitch
Professional knowledgeable engineer who solved the problems I was having and exceeded my expectations by being able to mount my tv on the wall there and then even though that wasn’t my initial query.
Arialfororce is good in communication,time was perfect with a friendly engineer
Very fast response came on the same day,
Although the signal to the tv is better still getting intermittent fault, picture keeps pixeling and loosing signal
Agreed to come out on day of call out - didn't make it, but office called to let us know. We got first call next morning which was a Saturday. Engineer was excellent, informative, explained everything he was doing. In the run up to New Year this was a quick and effective response. Job done - fair price and happy customers. Thank you.
Reasonable quote of £69+VAT to realign SKY dish.

Unfortunately, they promised to come same day, but at 5pm called to say they would come the following the next day - lost one point for this.

Otherwise, really good service.
Quick appointment arranged, phoned to confirm and engineer arrived on time. James checked present aerial and showed me the results and recommended a new mast and aerial which was fitted in good time. This improved my reception a hundred percent with picture to match. Job done.
Well kind of but the picture on my tv pixelates from time to time what’s causing that ,plus he made a hole on the outside stair to secure the ladder ,I’m quite happy about (health & safety and all that but didn’t fill in the hole after . I had to sign 2 papers only realising later you don’t give a gaurentee.
Very polite on the phone. The gentleman that came round was very polite and efficient.
Good service
The engineer was very helpful and prompt.
Very helpful installation fitter. Rectification of a build discrepancy within our home.
Good prompt and efficient service
Wayne is a great engineer who done the work throughly and professionally.
Aerialforce is rated 4.32 based on 1,696 reviews