Aerialforce Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Aerialforce
Telephone, Live Chat
"Great service. only issue black cable used on an 18th century white cottage..will cost to have it painted"
"Very prompt service. Engineer very polite and professional. The only thing I would suggest is next time the engineer takes a long telephone call outside a customers house in a very quiet close is not to have the caller on speaker. The very 'colourful' language from the female caller could be heard very loud and clear."
"Good quality work putting up tv bracket. Underquoted though so was more expensive than previously thought."
"Very quick response and came next day with-in 3 hours . Quite expensive but sorted the fault and I didn't get any other quotes"
"Nice man who quickly fixed my issue."
"I had a tv put on the wall, with a bracket and had the eye attachment so hide away my sky box. Wanted the wires hidden, said too messy if behind wall, so had the strip. Glad had done, but thought £234 was expensive. Wish had looked around on offers first."
"Arrived prompty. Friendly, helpful service."
"A bit pricey but very good service."
"Very pleased with quick response to my querry via e-mail and appointment next day, Colin the engineer was fast and efficient and managed to obtain a perfect picture where before this seemed impossible.only criticism is maybe overpriced compared to some other aerial companys, reason for 4 stars rather than 5."
"Great service, engineer was polite, quick and efficient but far too expensive."
"very quick efficient installation would have liked to choose from the different Aries before installing. could have provided any product"
"They phoned me before they came out to the job"
"I have no complaints about the work done. The man who came was very friendly & did a great job and everything is now working fine. The only frustration was that my original appointment was changed to the next day."
"Vinny was extremely helpful and friendly. Carried out the work efficiently to the best of my knowledge. I have little understanding of aerials and signals. He was very reassuring that should there be any problem following the installation of new aerial or inside connections he would be happy to return. So far only one small connection problem which we managed to sort ourselves.. Will certainly be in contact if any thing further arises. Many thanks to Vinny and Aerial Force."
"Very friendly, helpful engineer. My only reason for four rather than five stars is that I thought the old aerial had been taken away but I've just found it round the side of the house."
"Very quick service, was called within 15 minutes of submitting the online form and engineer was out with 2 hours. Price was fair considering the same day service on a Saturday. The engineer was polite and knowledgable. Would highly recommend."
"Really excellent service and engineer was so helpful. New aerial fitted and TV picture good."
"The representative arrived and was straight to the work in hand and had the satellite picture back very quickly"
"We contacted aerial force for a free quote on a new aerial. They were quick to respond to me and had someone out to quote within a few working days. We had a new aerial installed and the man was very informative and gave us lots of options. The signal is weak in our area and so he sorted this as best he could with a booster. The installation was quick and he didn't leave any mess. Out newly decorated lounge looked just as good when he'd finished. Only really stars because the price was way more than the lady on the phone said they started at. I was told from £65 +vat however the installer started at £129+vat. This is double! I would recommend, however keep in mind the price will be a lot higher than you're led to believe on the phone. But we're happy with the price as we have a working aerial with minimum hassle and the man who came out was very good. We felt we received value for money."
"Efficient, a quality service, a bit expensive mind you, I would ring them up first and get a quote before they come round."
Aerialforce is rated 4.38 based on 820 reviews