Aerialforce Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aerialforce
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Aerialforce Reviews

0808 239 1910

Tell us how Aerialforce made you happy
Could not do enough to help and sort out the problem
Very friendly, helpful and informative. Called in the morning and had an engineer around by 2pm with a call 30mims prior to his arrival.
Installed a new satellite system . Punctual, efficient, curtious and reasonably priced .
Shaun was very thorough checking everything worked properly and clearing up when finished. He gave me the price for each thing that needed doing before carrying out the work
Completed task on time within budget ! 5 star service
Very pleased. Had no reception on new TV in the bedroom but the engineer sorted it out in less than half hour. Price was very reasonable so well pleased.
Good quick service. Luís got on with the job in hand. nice social bloke. Would recommend
Very happy with the ingenieur
Came out same day, very good price, made sure every little detail was excellent. Will definitely be using again if needed.
I had an issue with tv reception in one of my rooms. From start to finish it was a very efficient quick service with a same day call out. The specialist arrived quickly and explained in detail what the issue was an supplied a solution. My aerial was U.K. and running very quickly . He was very friendly : I am very pleased with the service that I received.
I sent my request late one evening and was contacted the very next day. The Engineer arrived and surveyed the work which was to fit a new Ariel and 6 TV points one in each bedroom, dining room and lounge. I thought the price was fair and reasonable given the work involved. The engineer arrived the following day and 6 hours later it was all completed. The wiring work in the loft was very neatly completed and although the weather was bad and caused some delay the engineer was steadfast to get the job done. Highly recommend Arielforce.
I was very happy with the service. I had two engineers come out to fit my aerial Scott and Tex. they were polite, friendly and very helpful. They followed Covid guidelines at all times.

Thank you and I would highly recommend this company to other people.
Anne from Manchester.
My dad had a gentleman call lee and you could not wish for a nicer guy he was not the hard sales person just put my dad who is 80 at ease I'd recommend you to anyone
Enquired online 6pm. Got a phone call 7pm, engineer booked for the following day, satellite cable cut through by builder fixed by 11am. Great service, and hassle free. Engineer superb
Would thoroughly recommend this company. Same day appointment and professional service. The engineer explained everything and got work. Great professional service.
Great service
Very quick to respond to my enquiry, quick appointment and when the engineer arrived on time he was quick, informative and helped me understand the service and products.
Reliable, polite, and ex excellent job done. Will highly recommend to others
Very good, very efficient. Did the job well.
The guy came round to help me with a connection problem he was very knowledgeable about the products they have and what needed to be done he was excellent
Aerialforce is rated 4.18 based on 2,381 reviews