Aerialforce Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Aerialforce
Telephone, Live Chat
"It made an old lady (aunty) very happy to have a tv in her room. He was very helpful, and friendly and has done a very tidy job. Thank you"
"I had an aerial coming to the end of its life...... now I have a new one. Great service from beginning to end. Can't thank Jasmine and Andy enough!"
"Really quick same day response and sorted out with minimal fuss immediately."
"Efficient service and friendly/straightforward. Problem fixed promptly."
"The job was for our Village Hall, an old building (1907) of great character and it is important that the aerial and wiring was to be as unobtrusive as possible. The fitter who did the job for us took some time to discuss with me the best way of doing that and having agreed the detail and pricing I was pleased to learn that he would fit the aerial there and then. He completed the installation in a couple of hours, the aerial is not really noticeable and the cable is almost invisible. An excellent job and I can well recommend your company."
"Great work. Happy with the whole experience. A little more pricey than I anticipated. But great work."
"Very prompt in response and call out. All staff polite and informative. Many thanks"
"Good service, polite staff efficient and very quick !!"
"Installer of Aerial was very friendly and efficient"
"Friendly , pleasant and very efficient. Would highly recommend them. Reasonably priced as well. Very satisfied with work overall. Thank you. Masseyfield road.."
"Couldn't fault the service given to me,found the fault quickly and soon replaced my current Ariel that was damaged as the workman showed me once taken off the roof,wouldn't hesitate to use them again."
"I was very pleased, from start to finish with the service I receive."
"Very nice engineer. Turned up when he was supposed to. Did the work quickly and cleanly. Good price"
"Very straight forward booking process. I was provided with a clear quote. Engineer came in the snow and fixed the problem quickly and efficiently."
"prompt service"
"Great service, neat and ultimately honest. Would recommend."
"What a fantastic service very professional. Would highly recommend them."
"Great quick service same day installation, engineer was very helpful, polite would recommend to everyone 🙂"
"i found mark o connor to be a delightful and charming young man."
"Good customer service no hidden cost and efficient in replacing the 1950 Ariel .Thankyou Even took his boots off to walk up the carpeted stairs.Friendly and tells the truth about different antennae' Thankyou Ian Trafford BEM"
Aerialforce is rated 4.38 based on 820 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access