Aerialforce Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aerialforce
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Aerialforce Reviews

0808 239 1910

Tell us how Aerialforce made you happy
Very professional engineer who explained costings option in detail they are not the cheapest but there standards of work are exceptional. Would highly recommend
Excellent workmanship good price for work done. I will recommend Aerial Force any time. Keep up the good work
Angelina and Mo
NMRK
phoned office Saturday lunch time with enquiry.
engineer (Chris Thomas) arrived Monday afternoon; explained options and sighting for free-sat dish. within an hour, everything installed and working. no mess, helpful and pleasant manners. cannot fault anything.
Really brilliant service at a really reasonable rate. Wouldn’t hesitate to use them again. Anthony was particularly brilliant!
Phoned this company on Friday . The next day this chap Stuart came out. Very polite and very professional. Sorted my sky out within an hour. Signal is the best I have had . Highly recommended this company. Thanks Stuart
Fast and friendly service. The engineer (Chris) was very helpful and went the extra mile.
Super quick service very efficient. Thanks no more rattling of Ariel and no more birds using it to sit on.
Thanks
Barbara
An excellent job.Very fast and reliable.Good service.Would use again.
An excellent job done by Darren.Very fast and good service .Well recommended.I would use again.
As I needed the floor space, we decided to search for a company who could supply and fit a tv bracket. for our 50inch tv set. the engineer ( Adrian ) was very helpfull. and an all round nice friendly chap, he went that extra mile to help. knowing nothing about how to do this job it was money well spent. cheers adrian , we are all very happy, I wish we had done this long ago its just what was needed.
Outstanding service from Kev L. We now have the best TV picture we've ever had. Very prompt and professional service, thank you.
Outstanding 5 star service from Kev L. Very professional and prompt service, we now have the best ever picture, highly recommended!! Thank you.
Great service from start to end. Called up late yesterday, was given a quote and given next day installation with a morning timeframe for TV wall mount, the lady on the phone had a lovely phone manner. Ahmad our engineer arrived and was very helpful in helping us decide where to put the TV. He spent loads of time and never made us feel like we were inconveniencing him. Our engineer was brilliant and I would definitely recommend this company.
Had a 60inch tv put up on the wall by engineer Scott who was so nice and friendly, and did a quick excellent and professional job.
Scott our engineer was so helpful as he fitted a new Ariel for a sick relative of mine and i live 50 miles away.all done over the phone, I can not speak highly enough of his professionalisms, i will use them anytime 5 star service and prices.
The best service from a company I have ever received. I requested a visit by a technician to diagnose my problem & he was with me within two hours. Lee P. our engineer was first class and a shining light to AerialForce.
Aerial force mounted a TV on our wall for us, advised best place for it, offered multiple options for hiding the wires, really pleased with the outcome and would definitely use them again.
An excellent service with immediate response by telephone after I had made a booking appointment online. Engineer arrived within the time stated and was polite and friendly and dealt with the problem quickly and efficiently. I will definitely recommend Aerial Force.
As promised, received a phone call 30 minutes before Darren Gearey arrived!
I explained problem and he checked the signal readings on meter, in bedroom and loft, where aerial is, and also in living room to see if there was any difference.
As there was so little difference, he checked the cable and the one we had was rubbish!! So, he fitted new cable carefully round room and the tv now works perfectly!
Very fair price and very pleasant engineer. Thank you!
Richard Sime terrific job arrived on time I could not ask for a more professional job.He was so competent in everything he did the finished job is perfect thankyou
Aerialforce is rated 4.23 based on 2,011 reviews