Aerialforce Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Aerialforce
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Your team came out to the Granary, Wells-next-the-Sea, on Friday 13 September to fix the communal aerial, with which we’ve had problems for months! Your engineer (whose name I can’t recall) was brilliant! Within minutes of arriving and assessing the problem (from a distance), the engineer had been up the ladder, replaced the defective part, checked the signal strength - and was gone! One of the most efficient bits of work work I’ve witnessed in years. Well done!"
"Very friendly man and got on with the job and did a good job. Very satisfying job."
"Excellent company, customer service and engineer. Would recommend. Very punctual engineer, good at his job and company good value."
"Very friendly service, responded quickly, knowledgeable and helpful engineer. Pleased to be called to let me know he was coming first thing"
"I’ve never known such an efficient business!!! Absolutely superb! Did a great job and so timely!! Jason the fitter was great and a credit to you"
"Right on time - reliable"
"Excellent service"
"Very helpful and polite"
"Very good and left everything clean"
"Fixed all problems and positioned things where I wanted them"
"Anthony was brilliant. Explained all options clearly. What will work, what won’t work and tidied up after himself extremely well. Highly recommend."
"Brilliant service. From initial call to getting the TV connected took less than 5 hours That's impressive. Richard did a great job in good time. Many thanks. I'm really happy with how you work with your customers."
"Excellent sevice!!!!"
"Very pleasant man, arrived on time. Upfront about the price and got on with the job. Perfect"
"The engineer came for my friend. He was friendly and considerate and very efficient. We were both very happy and would highly recommend this company to anyone who needs repairs to tv aerial equipment. Thank you for a great service and polite customer service."
"fast reply and good service"
"Yes Lee was fantastic, nothing was too much trouble. He worked quickly and efficiently and certainly seems to have cured the problem. We are very very pleased."
"Quick and easy service to deal with. Recommended and much needed upgrade to what I currently have and all the new technology was explained without any pressure. Friendly service and a much appreciated follow up call to let me know they are there if there are any problems."
"Very easy to contact and excellent customer service. Reasonably priced, Jason did a really good job and was very helpful with his advice. I would certainly recommend."
"He really went the extra mile, helping us to set up the BT box and then staying to add an extra cable when we found that the BT box was faulty. I was really impressed and grateful."
Aerialforce is rated 4.38 based on 972 reviews