Aerialforce Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Aerialforce
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Reasonably priced and job completed quickly and with minimum fuss. Andy my engineer was great."
"Excellent service. I have already written a review on Trustpilot."
"Used this firm today local area Manchester aerials they guy came round after few hour and came fix and installed it and did good job same day thanks you will recommend to anyone who needs aerial doing great friendly service thanks you"
"Called quite late yesterday afternoon as I needed TV ariel cable into our third bedroom.The receptionist gave me a call out quote and the engineer was on my door step at 8.30 the very next morning.The engineer Lee was very professional, fitted the ariel cable into the bedroom and also found a fault in one of the ariel plugs in the house. Quick and efficient and very tidy. Highly recommend"
"We had Vinny come out to us yesterday, I was very pleased with the work he carried out, felt I could trust him in my home and certainly didn't over charge. He was very good, fast and had a new aerial up before I new it with all my tv’s working before he left. Would definitely be using Aerialforce again, thank you"
"The eventual cost was huge No LNB should cost over £100 My bill was over £200 I actually doubt there was anything with the original The problem, in my opinion, was more about dish positioning I feel that I was conned"
"John completed the job with no fuss then ensured that we had full service before he left. Very pleasant and good sense of humour!"
"Very sociable and a likeable guy"
"Arialforce install Aerial for Sky Tv on 16th July 19 , I paid £156 after just 6 weeks no signal , I called & been told there is no Warranty so it may cost me for call out if it prove to be my fault. I will never use this company ever"
"Your team came out to the Granary, Wells-next-the-Sea, on Friday 13 September to fix the communal aerial, with which we’ve had problems for months! Your engineer (whose name I can’t recall) was brilliant! Within minutes of arriving and assessing the problem (from a distance), the engineer had been up the ladder, replaced the defective part, checked the signal strength - and was gone! One of the most efficient bits of work work I’ve witnessed in years. Well done!"
"Very friendly man and got on with the job and did a good job. Very satisfying job."
"Excellent company, customer service and engineer. Would recommend. Very punctual engineer, good at his job and company good value."
"gavin came yesterday and did a excellent job he was polite and very helpful credit to your company. would recomend your company, again. thank you."
"Very friendly service, responded quickly, knowledgeable and helpful engineer. Pleased to be called to let me know he was coming first thing"
"Good advice and friendly engineer."
"I’ve never known such an efficient business!!! Absolutely superb! Did a great job and so timely!! Jason the fitter was great and a credit to you"
"Right on time - reliable"
"Excellent service"
"Very helpful and polite"
"Very good and left everything clean"
Aerialforce is rated 4.38 based on 967 reviews