Aerialforce Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Aerialforce
Telephone, Live Chat
"Brilliant service, polite and knowledgeable fitter."
"I had called another aerial company on Saturday and spoke to them about a Monday booking, they called at 4.50 pm on Monday to say they can only make Tuesday. At 10.30 am Monday morning I called Aerialforce, by 12 noon they were here and completed by 12.40, efficient, pleasant and tidy. Highly Recommended."
"The guy turned up gave a quote which was a fair price installed on the same day happy with the service given . Many thanks"
"The man arrived, spotted the problem and sorted it out in less than an hour. Excellent."
"I was advised I would get a visit between I think 11 and 3. I was phoned at 2.55 to say I would need to register or something like this and that there would be a visit from engineer before 5 pm. I got a call about 5 to say he was delayed and could be there at about 8. I therefore cancelled the visit with him. The next day I got a phone call to check this was indeed a cancelled call."
"Ashley was very pleasant and knowledgeable. Polite, friendly servic provided by him"
"A good and efficient service with all work done professionally and with consideration. D Martin did an excellent job and I would have no problem recommending Aerialforce."
"Excellent service once arrived. Very helpful and friendly engineer. Big negative that waited in 8-1 only to have to wait another 2ish hours. Didn't receive a courtesy call to tell me of lateness. Did online chat which was unhelpful"
"Absolute rubbish. Let down on 3 booked appointments and then they lied and said they had tried to contact me. No missed calls on my mobile and no messages on Landline. I do not believe they have any engineers in my area."
"Very prompt. Problem solved within 2 hours of initial inquiry. Reasonably priced"
"your technician Wayne very efficient and experienced persons, lovely to talk to . The only regret is that the Amplifier was quiet expensive, these days money is in short supply. So to pay such high price was not pleasurable."
"Aerial connected on Monday. Engineer went & it stopped working. After at least 5 phone calls a day & waiting in. Sorted Friday pm. No sky remote offered which i was told should have been, so i would like one sent to me. Still awaiting a response?"
"Brilliant and fast service. Engineer very polite and informative."
"Excellent and professional service. The engineer knew exactly what he was doing. Worth every penny."
"He explained what he was doing, very polite, answered questions and tided up after him. Really pleased with Danny Saward, engineer."
"Your engineer Gary that attended fully explained what was wrong and the easiest way to amend fault. He was extremely polite and was very thorough in making sure everything was working perfectly also he cleaned up any debris before he left. I felt at ease and would recommend your company anytime."
"The Engineer was very professional."
"Wayne is polite and very knowledgeable about your products. A good ambassador for your company. A job well done."
"The person who came to sort out my TV did a good job and everything is now working. However I had to chase office the couple of times as it did not look like anyone was coming within the confirmed timeframe."
Aerialforce is rated 4.38 based on 820 reviews