Aerialforce Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
customer service
Read Aerialforce Reviews

0808 239 1910

Tell us how Aerialforce made you happy
The fitter arrived when advised and removed the broken aerial in a very few minutes. The quoted price was fair
Friendly quick service. Price is reasonable.
Really happy
He was very nice very helpful and explained everything to us top guy defo have him again
I had 2 aerials and a splitter sending 5 cables into different rooms. One of the aerials had broken away in the gales leaving a loose cable which was leaking rain into a bedroom. Kevin arrived at 6.15 and, although it was dark and kept raining he spent three hours putting up a new aerial and splitter and getting rid of old rotting cables. He was brilliant.
Engineer arrived on time and expedited the work efficiently, professionally and with courteous explanation of problem. The engineer was experienced and explained clearly recovery process. Well satisfied. Jade Simpson who took my call and made arrangements for the engineer also first class.
Swift installed and pleasant staff
Very impressed, an excellent service & I would always recommend to others.
Very happy with speedy response and with call out guy and the work.
Very helpful, quick and great attention to detail.
He was great, very knowledgeable
Searching for Ken Marsh tv and Aerialforce appears calling themselves Marsh tv. Seems like they are desperate for work and will try anything. AVOID
Spoke to aerial early this morning. All I needed to receive freeview was to have my aerial turned to face other was. I was told an engineer would be with me before 4pm and would contact me 30mins prior to visit. I emailed at 4pm after hearing nothing. Had reply saying (with no apology) unfortunately we haven't been able to get an engineer to you today you can rebook for tomorrow if you're available...erm no I'm not. I waited in all day...just moved to the area. Start a new job Friday and have things to do. Obviously watching tv won't be one of those things!!
prompt service and the two guys that came out were really efficient and friendly. excellent overall experience
Great service from engineer good clean worker on down side felt it was pricey
Total waste of my time. Booked an appointment that they failed to keep. Rescheduled for the next day and they failed to keep that. Customer service staff are rude and aggressive. With so much competition out there, I would rather give my money to somebody else.
Turned up on time. Explained what was needed clearly. Did the job straight away. Good price and cleaned up after them. Very happy.
Fabulous service! Everything was explained and in easy layman language. We were sorted out in no time at all and are very happily watching our fav programs! Thank you 🙏
Prompt service pleasant engineer
Avoid at all cost. Liars Unreliable and add extras onto the invoice to gain more money Never used these people. Rude customers service staff inexperienced and bad attitude.
Aerialforce is rated 4.35 based on 1,610 reviews