Aerialforce Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Aerialforce
Telephone
"Ash made a fab job, was knowledgable and helpful"
"your technician Wayne very efficient and experienced persons, lovely to talk to . The only regret is that the Amplifier was quiet expensive, these days money is in short supply. So to pay such high price was not pleasurable."
"Aerial connected on Monday. Engineer went & it stopped working. After at least 5 phone calls a day & waiting in. Sorted Friday pm. No sky remote offered which i was told should have been, so i would like one sent to me. Still awaiting a response?"
"Brilliant and fast service. Engineer very polite and informative."
"Excellent and professional service. The engineer knew exactly what he was doing. Worth every penny."
"He explained what he was doing, very polite, answered questions and tided up after him. Really pleased with Danny Saward, engineer."
"Your engineer Gary that attended fully explained what was wrong and the easiest way to amend fault. He was extremely polite and was very thorough in making sure everything was working perfectly also he cleaned up any debris before he left. I felt at ease and would recommend your company anytime."
"The Engineer was very professional."
"Wayne is polite and very knowledgeable about your products. A good ambassador for your company. A job well done."
"The person who came to sort out my TV did a good job and everything is now working. However I had to chase office the couple of times as it did not look like anyone was coming within the confirmed timeframe."
"I phoned the office who said an engineer would come out the same day and fix the problem for £49.99. He turned up as promised and was shown the problem by the Estate manager. He checked the signal at the aerial and at the booster. He replaced the cable from the aerial to the booster, then said the aerial needed replacing which was not the case as all other TVs in the house were working except one. He did not fix the problem and would not leave until over £200 was paid. He wanted more but the Estate manager refused."
"Company called out after property refurb to fit new aerial, they quote online, then turn up and quote a much higher price. I paid as it was convenient but really expensive. 4 weeks later the tenants move in and find the aerial isn't working and call out a company not knowing the aerial is new. they happen to call the same company. they come out and the engineer says who ever fitted it did so incorrectly and charged for a booster which wasn't needed and was turned down low!!!!! what makes it even worse is they damage the sky dish for next doors house. after complaining on the phone and asking for a refund of the second charge im told its illiegal for them to give a refund without a written complaint!!!!!! after several emails and phone calls i get told i will receive 150 pounds compensation which was accepted. it never arrived. then rung again and got told by the same person that it was never agreed!!!! then its agreed again and i only receive 65 pounds!!!! (of which the diagnosis of their mistake was 65 pounds plus vat!!!) so they still profit from a terrible job. absolutely disgusting company. please listen to this review and do not use them ever. this is not the way to run a company. mistakes are fine, they happen but the customer service and fact you feel ripped off by them is wrong. between myself and the tenant we paid over 500 pounds. (tenant had an extra cable installed from the booster to new tv.) i paid for the aerial which was around 300 pounds."
"I called and was told that an engineer would come out the next day. When I called on the day to say nobody had been I was told that the woman I had spoken to failed to log the details . I rebooked for the following day and was offered 20% discount. I called at 13.00 to confirm the appointment from between 12 noon and 4.00 and again at 4.00 to be told that it would be between 13.00 and 18.00. At 17.30 they called to say that they were sorry that the engineer would not be out. Twice I have asked to speak to the supervisor and been told that they were not at their desk. I left my details for them to call me but nobody has returned my call. They did not know the difference between "you" and U when I gave my post code. Not ver efficient or helpful!"
"The engineer was very helpful and did the job quickly and efficiently. Will definitely use Aerialforce again and recommend them to friends."
"Speedy service very friendly and efficient"
"The Aerialforce engineer was friendly, helpful and highly efficient; he explained things very clearly and gave us all the information we needed to make an informed choice abut our new arial."
"FROM TIME OF CALLING FOR ASSISTANCE TO YOUR ENGINEER ARRIVING AT THE HOUSE WAS WITHIN 2 HOURS. QUICKLY DEALT WITH THE POBLEM. 1ST CLASS SERVICE."
"Steve was punctual, cheerful & competent and your price was very reasonable. We now have good reception - which we did not have before (we had a loft arrival before). Would recommend."
"The guy called and did what we wanted him to do. No grumbles and thank you"
"The call was answered promptly and politely, details taken and I was kept informed when the engineer would come. The engineer Nick was extremely helpful, explained and showed me the problem and replaced and fitted the new aerial and booster. First class service and all with the minimum of fuss"
Aerialforce is rated 4.37 based on 810 reviews