Aerialforce Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aerialforce
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Aerialforce Reviews

0808 239 1910

Tell us how Aerialforce made you happy
Had a bad signal problem with my freesat dish, got in touch with Aerialforce and made asked for an engineer to come on Monday the 5th Oct phone call at 7.30 said he would be arriving about 45 mins and he did .
a very nice polite helpful chap named Bruce told him the problem and he soon had it fixed checked my freesat box was working well paid
my bill and left.
would recommend good service .
Very quick and great service.
The engenier Ricky St John was very helpful,efficient and polite. Even working on Sunday.
Very high recommended the company.
As planned with an appointment a technician was supposed to come in to repair my tv aerial Sunday 4th October 9-6pm. It was supposed ring you 30 minutes before coming. Nobody rang and nobody came. I do think, it is not a serious company. Avoid it... not a courtesy call to advise that nobody will come.
Everything the advert/online information said.
Excellent engineer who fully explained the work needed.
It was completed quickly and tidily and all paperwork explained.
It was “A foot in the door” experience. Was told I would pay a fee for fixing the Ariel to the wall and any extras. Unfortunately, I felt intimidated and the fixing he said would be £189.00!? It was I’m afraid a very intimidating experience. I was informed by telephone lady it would be £59.00 plus vat.So £59.00, then new cable £15.00.. How could a heavy duty 9”bracket cost £189.00!? It was a total cost of £315.60. I was duped and very vulnerable as knew nobody and moved here a few days before
We live 300 miles away and we couldn't travel back to Yorkshire to sort out our fathers problem with his Sky box. We decided to get in touch with Aerialforce to book an engineer to go to our father's house and run a diagnostic on his Sky free view box as there was a problem with the signal. We explained that he had dementia and that other than carer's going to see him this was his only source of entertainment and if it's not working he has a tendency to go wandering as he gets anxious and bored. The appointment was booked and was told to expect a phone call with a time slot. No phone call and no engineer. For three days we have been fobbed off. Needless to say we have decided this company is a shambles and will not use or reccommend. Better communication between customer services and engineers springs to mind, and here's a thought how about prioritising vulnerable people and if you do take on bookings make sure you keep to them. Possibly the worst company we have ever had the mis-fortune of dealing with. Shocking company to deal with.
Had TV mounted on wall today by William and father in law. Very helpful and professional, work was too a very high standard and some. Polite and well mannered and friendly would recommend to people.
Had tv and brackets put on wall today. The man who did job drilled into wall and after he left I went in spare bedroom to see he drilled right through the wall so I now have hole in plaster in my adjoining bedroom. Rang company and spoke to molly. She could not put me through to manager as no one there. She couldn’t give me email address as she said she did not know it. She promised engineer would call me which he didn’t. Hoping someone will call me.
didnt fix my problem,paid alot for a service i didnt get and altho i have two tvs same models both seem to be working differently, and i have now lost channels i previousely had, not happy was told the engineer would come out today but now hes not coming till monday a whole weekend with the tele not working properly
We had very prompt, same day service. The engineer was very polite, efficient and easy to deal with.
They came the same day, fixed the issue quickly and the engineer Rick St John was polite and professional. He wore a mask in the house and sanitised his hands every time he came in.
From making the initial call, the customer service was extremely efficient. I was contacted the evening before to inform me when the engineer would arrive. He was bang on time and very helpful. Great service.
Very quick and efficient service from when I first contacted your firm. Very professional and easy to use website.
Friendly quick service the lads were great
Engineer called Richard attend our fault. Replaced our aerial. Workmanship was excellent and picture quality is superb. Great job highly reccomend this company.
Good customer service...engineers pleasant and polite.
Work done quickly and efficiently as my television is now working well.
very good but price was a bit to much
Very pleased with prompt reply and work carried out by Mr Saint John. He also advised on signal strength and getting better service from TV.
Prompt response to my initial enquiry by the office. Helpful engineer came out. Even working on a Sunday due to work volume. One of our aerial ports in a difficult place and he needed to return another day with special equipment to complete the job. Sorted it all out and got everything working. No charge until work was completed. Kept us informed.
Engineer turned up promptly , was polite and very knowledgable.
He sorted everything out for me and tested everyyhing.
Great service