Aerialforce Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
customer service
Read Aerialforce Reviews

0808 239 1910

Tell us how Aerialforce made you happy
Both the engineer who attended and the office staff were excellent. Answered my email very quickly and booked appt next day as I requested. Engineer was very polite and friendly and did an excellent job. Will use again.
Same as the prior review, booked in an appointment for 10-4pm, hadn’t turned up by 17:15 so I called them. They told me then that the engineer wasn’t going to come and they would call us...no apology offered. I explained this wasn’t good enough, found someone else to do the job.
Had an appointment for yesterday failed to keep, when I phoned no apology reschedule for today. Guess what no show again- no phone call or apology. Office staff rude and unhelpful. Will find another company.
The engineer was very good, but I do think that the prices are too high. £49.95 For the original diagnosis then was told to fix the problem was £149 + vat which I thought was the total amount, not on top of the £49.95 initial fee. £237 to put a couple of connections on and 15 mins work, very expensive.
The young man was very pleasant he was thorougher and left my house very tidy I was very pleased with him and his work
The fitter arrived when advised and removed the broken aerial in a very few minutes. The quoted price was fair
Friendly quick service. Price is reasonable.
Really happy
He was very nice very helpful and explained everything to us top guy defo have him again
I had 2 aerials and a splitter sending 5 cables into different rooms. One of the aerials had broken away in the gales leaving a loose cable which was leaking rain into a bedroom. Kevin arrived at 6.15 and, although it was dark and kept raining he spent three hours putting up a new aerial and splitter and getting rid of old rotting cables. He was brilliant.
Engineer arrived on time and expedited the work efficiently, professionally and with courteous explanation of problem. The engineer was experienced and explained clearly recovery process. Well satisfied. Jade Simpson who took my call and made arrangements for the engineer also first class.
Swift installed and pleasant staff
Very impressed, an excellent service & I would always recommend to others.
Very happy with speedy response and with call out guy and the work.
Very helpful, quick and great attention to detail.
He was great, very knowledgeable
Searching for Ken Marsh tv and Aerialforce appears calling themselves Marsh tv. Seems like they are desperate for work and will try anything. AVOID
Spoke to aerial early this morning. All I needed to receive freeview was to have my aerial turned to face other was. I was told an engineer would be with me before 4pm and would contact me 30mins prior to visit. I emailed at 4pm after hearing nothing. Had reply saying (with no apology) unfortunately we haven't been able to get an engineer to you today you can rebook for tomorrow if you're available...erm no I'm not. I waited in all day...just moved to the area. Start a new job Friday and have things to do. Obviously watching tv won't be one of those things!!
prompt service and the two guys that came out were really efficient and friendly. excellent overall experience
Great service from engineer good clean worker on down side felt it was pricey
Aerialforce is rated 4.36 based on 1,595 reviews