Aerialforce Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aerialforce
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Aerialforce Reviews

0808 239 1910

Tell us how Aerialforce made you happy
Sorted out the aerials into lounge and bedroom quickly. Very clean, tidy and friendly.
Was very professional did all the work quickly and efficiently would highly recommend
Engineer arrived,discussed what we wanted and gave a quote.Once we accepted he immediately got on with the job ,discussing various matters arising as he went.
We are pleased with the engineer and with the end result.
Colin did an excellent job replacing damaged part of the aerial and setting up the TV. Job not cheap but result appreciated as I do watch a lot of TV!
Resolved the issue....my TV now working on all channels and no longer Green picture. Costs also made very clear by phone centre AND the engineer so no nasty surprises and most importantly engineer was very Covid19 aware advising re precautions taken, all round 5 star service.
The installer was knowledgable, he was courteous
Fantastic service from start to finish. Kept up to date with timings and the engineer I had Kev was amazing! The tv had a crack in it when he went to put it on the wall bracket but he came back after work to fit the new one and show me how it worked.
Wouldn’t hesitate to use Aerial Force again.
Swift, efficient and effective. Explained all that he was doing. Nothing was too much trouble for him. Highly recommended.
I was very happy with jhon he got on with the TVs and all other things he had to do I am I'll so been in bed while he go on with it. The only thing I don't like hd so if he right this everything is fine
The engineer came well within the given time frame. He removed his shoes without asking. He listened to my problem and went to lengths to explain my options. He gave me a price to which I agreed to and carried out the works quickly and efficiently. He demonstrated to me on how to work the TV.

Gave advice and reassurance on future purchases. All in all I am very pleased and would happily return to your company in the future.

Thank you.
I was so impressed with the service l received from Aerial Force.l needed the aerial moved from a broken down fence to the roof of my holiday home.Stuart was superb.the weather was inclement with wind and rain but he battled on even when it proved difficult to find a signal .it took over 2hrs to install the aerial in its new place and the signal is the best we have ever had..it cost£148.80.worth every penny.
Had help from Engineer Scott and his mate to mount a large TV onto the wall. Really nice work, professional and quick, the guys were friendly, helpful and patient, gave me professional advises. Only downside was the price was almost £100 more than the original quote, it's still a price I'm willing to pay for professional work but it's better to give a more accurate quote, or at least a range.
Darren was really nice perlite very helpful a with the questions I asked him very clean and tidy would recommend you all day long thank you for your help
Prompt communication and prompt delivery of service
Aerial force don’t need to go that extra yard as that is there starting point. The work was carried out efficiently professionally and to a high standard.
They done an amazing job.David Ivins
Steve came to our house answered all our questions and offered us one advice on the best way to update our cctv system. He gave his a quote for various jobs.
The engineer was very efficient and sorted out my problem straight away. So good my neighbour booked him the following day.
Great service very prompt & clean
No complaints
Great job done . Very good engineer .
Aerialforce is rated 4.23 based on 2,184 reviews