Aerialforce Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Aerialforce
Telephone, Live Chat
"We were very impressed with your representative Gary who quickly diagnosed the problem and took us through why we were getting the fault. We had had an hour long telephone conversation with Sony helpline who did not pick up that our fault was quite straightforward and was something we were doing wrong but would never have worked this out ourselves. So we were very pleased with his prompt attendance, courteous action and if the fault happens again, we now know how to correct it. We would have no hesitation in recommending your company. Thank you"
"Had ash come and fit my aerial today top lad phoned to let me know he was on his way. Great job will recommend"
"Efficient service. The installation was designed to achieve the best effect for our house and how to attach cables etc was clearly explained. Everything works!!"
"engineer was great and found the fault right away,installed the new parts works great"
"Absolute waste of time contacting this company. I booked an appointment ONE WEEK in advance for a supply and fit of a new aerial. On the day of the appointment I waited in all day as I was told someone would be out between 12 and 6. At 5.55pm still hadn’t heard from anyone so I contacted them myself to be told no one would be coming as the engineer was held up on a job. Would they have ever let me know this had I not contacted them? I doubt it. Whilst on the phone a reluctantly agreed to have someone come out the next day. This time the engineer did arrive in the quoted time thankfully. When he did arrive he simply walked up my stairs, didn’t look at ANY of my Aerial points or ask where they were. I had informed him that they were all connected and ready to go in the loft they just simply needed to be attached to the aerial. He did not go in the loft to look at the cables or anything of that description. He just said it would be £350 as we needed an amplifier- I already explained we didn’t, all we needed was a cable but he still didn’t investigate. He then went outside to his van taking about 15 minutes to write down the quote. I told him that I was not willing to pay that price. The next day I had a local alternative company come out who actually went into my loft and saw the amplifier and fitted the new aerial for £105. It was so clear the engineer couldn’t be bothered to carry out the job and I think this is why he quoted us so high. Poor customer service, very expensive and not reliable. Do not use."
"Quick response, reasonably price, efficient, practical evaluation and solution and polite service."
"The engineer was very pleasant and he did come out on the day of booking but the after sales service is disgusting.. The engineer asked Leona to send the invoice to me, whilst just given the card payment but nothing has been sent to me at all. I have chased this with the staff and she said that Leona is sending it again but still nothing. Also Demi said that a 10% discount will be taken off but that didn't happen either...... Asked for a supervisor to contact me but nothing from them either.. Bad after sales, won't be recommending them to anyone."
"Called on the day, the guy came out gave us a quote that we were happy with and installed the Ariel"
"Good communication. Turned up on time. Very efficient team - they didn't mess about!"
"Excellent timekeeping from booking to arrival. Darren the gentleman who fixed my issue was outstanding and I would be more than happy to hire him again for any future issues I may have."
"Jamie was very efficient and helpful"
"Quick diagnosis of the problem and patient explanations of how to manage should it recur"
"Turned out the job cost more than quoted, despite the job taking less than 5 minutes and requiring no materials etc"
"Your agent Vinnie was very helpful, explained our problems, and resolved the issues very satisfactully. Very pleased with the result."
"The initial contact was easily made with no fuss and without a lot of 'technical' questions. The engineer when he called was understanding and thought thoroughly of the options available to resolve our problem and communicated them well to us. Then carried out the work with the minimum of disruption and to a very high standard which included drilling through a wall. Would willingly recommend to others"
"'DC' did a good job."
"This was my first time using Aerialforce and I found them to be courteous by phoning me to say that they were running late for the appointment. The engineer who visited was warm and friendly and full of information. I was very pleased with the work carried out."
"Poor confirmations re arrival time - but man and van were on time agreed - friendly, job done efficiently at prices quoted - can ask for more than that."
"My TV/FM aerial was over 25 years old and both TV picture and FM Radio signal were of poor quality. Your engineer, Chris Jones, replaced the entire system, including my multi-point system in living room and bedroom. He did a brilliant job, explaining everything as he went along and now I can once again enjoy perfect TV and FM Radio in both rooms. Excellent service and highly recommended."
"Excellent service. They sent an engineer on the same day, very efficient and good work was done."
Aerialforce is rated 4.38 based on 820 reviews