Aerialforce Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Aerialforce
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Lovely man very cheerful but 60 pounds for 5 min just to take a Ariel down umm"
"Very informative and professional"
"Good service. Didn't recieve a half hour call before engineer attended. Apart from that all good."
"Very pleased with way the fitter came got on with his job. He was very sociable, very efficient. Any mess created was cleaned up. His experience showed through."
"Very friendly and helpful."
"Excellent Only issue I would say is initially talking to robot Better if real voice In my opinion"
"Engineer was excellent, he explained everything that needed to be done & after agreeing quote got on with job. Very happy with his work & if needed wouldn't hesitate to use him again."
"Very professional and helpful."
"Man was very nice explained the 3 options available to me plus wrote them down for us to discuss and choose one if wanted"
"Brilliant quick polite. Best ever."
"Excellent service. TV bracket fitted by a great engineer within 3 hours of making a booking."
"Great service. Fast response. Very pleasant engineer."
"really bad experience I read the review I shows fantastic butbthey are fake posted by same people regularly.they are not professionaljust time wasters keep calling you fixed appointment and cancelled them.the guy they appoint for fixing thing his language and attitudeis is really bad.my advice just keep away and save your time and money.thanks"
"Ok so I'm going to be honest about my experience with this company. I rang up & was assured they covered my area. I was quoted £185 plus an extra 15% off discount for wall mounting a 65" tv on a cantilever bracket (I made sure the agent on the phone was aware of the job in hand as I wanted an accurate price)..I should've clicked then something was off. The engineer turned up an hr late. I was alarmed when he showed up on his own..surely they'd send at least 2 to fit such a large tv! The agent was friendly & pleasant & after almost not agreeing to do the job which would've left myself & family without a tv to watch he agreed to install with my help. During the install I had to buy the right tools for the job. I was surprised a tv aerial company that sells the fact it also wall mounts tv's didn't have the correct equipment to complete the job. After helping the agent with most of the labour after 2 hrs of work then came the nasty surprise.. THE QUOTE/PRICE! £430!! I was shocked..bit different to £185 plus discount. After a call to his supervisor he managed to knock £50 off but that still left me with almost treble my original quotation for a job that i had to also assist with the labour & supply tools. I would certainly NOT recommend this company & only giving an extra star due to the agent being really friendly. BE CAREFUL WITH THIS COMPANY, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!"
"Really good service.... fantastic results"
"The engineer came out same day and fixed the problem quickly. Pleasant, efficient young man."
"Really professional engineer - highly recommended"
"The service provided was excellent."
"It’s wasn’t a straight forward install and involved climbing out of a window. The engineer arrived on time and did a great job Thank you"
"Super fast response to my query, and had an engineer out within a few hours. Reasonably priced too, will definitely use again!"
Aerialforce is rated 4.38 based on 967 reviews