Aerialforce Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Aerialforce Reviews

0808 239 1910

BOURNE HOUSE, 475, GODSTONE ROAD, WHYTELEAFE

Tell us how Aerialforce made you happy
Delayed appointment to start with but when eventually arrived seems to have put fault right,Very helpful and pleasant engineer
Really good and competent
Excellent service -prompt, clean and work carried out efficiently.
he was polite, professional, explained everything well
Nice guy and very knowledgeable. I was just expecting to get a quote for Freesat but the reception problem was resolved by replacing the aerial rather than moving to satellite. Would have been 5stars but it was Very expensive !
Since free view had cocked up all the channels in the Northwest both our TV had gone haywire, could only get one channel even after 30 re-tunes, call i Aerial Force, on the Monday engineer to come between 8.00am and 6.00 pm, he rang after 7.00 pm, so next day same time never turned up, on each day i rang them and go fobbed of with excuses, finally on the Wednesday morning engineer arrived at 8.30 am, checked our system and re-tuned, nothing on channel 22, went in to loft put new aerial and re-tweaked both TV`s with Blue Ray HDD box, now we can get the normal channels as we did before the 12th August upgrade, it cost us £150.00 to get all our channels back, new aerial and re-tune TV`s, this include the vat, looking at the price i suppose you get what you pay for, but it`s not our fault if free view had not done an upgrade we wouldn`t have had to pay out £150, i wonder if we will ever get it back
Called Ass in the morning was round in the aftrrnoon, new aerial fitted and Tv working fine. Absouloutly brilliant service. Thankyou so much Mark. Definately recommed you. 👍
They came out straight away ... Spencer explained what was wrong with our aerial told us how much he was very polite and did the job it was pricey but have got no complaints a good job done quickly
Quick and efficient
Was quite happy with aerialforce the engineer advised us on what we needed and fixed the problem within half an hour, but we bought a new tv and had few problems setting up with connections, so we rang aerialforce and the lady was quite abrupt but did pass on message to engineer and he rang us gave us little help but said we would have to pay again for call out, i wasn't happy about that but he did phone us next day to see if we had sorted the problem and gave us more advice which helped us fix problem thanks
Fitted TV to the wall and trunked the cable for me and did a good job, I paid over the odds for the trunking £75 plus vat (£10.99 inc vat on Amazon) and 5M HDMI lead for £55 plus vat (£9.99 inc vat on Amazon) but wasn't allowed to buy my own if I wanted installer to fit it, I'm not confident enough to do this so didn't really have much choice. Total price including vat was £388.80
Engineer confirmed issue with box. now resolved.

I was happy with the service and the price
Excellent service from knowledgeable staff
Quick fast service
Quick helpful and pleasant.
Good customer service
Our Ariel was replaced by this company efficiently and without any fuss
Really great service! Got appt same day and engineer diagnosed problem (LNB/alignment/overgrown tree) very quickly. The job turned out to be far from straightforward but he carried all the parts needed in the van, which included a complete new bracketing system and the no-longer current style of LNB to suit my dish. He was with us for a couple of hours and worked flat-out to get everything sorted.
It wasn't cheap and I'm aware that if I'd had the time I could have got the job done for a lot less but I wanted it fixed quickly without hassle and that's what I got...so very happy with the service/cost and specially the engineer (Omar) who was not only very competent and knowledgeable but an altogether good guy too! :-)
Called in morning, Paul came in afternoon. Removed dangerously unattached old aerial. Job well done. Only concern was the roof tiles moved to give ladder access, hope replaced correctly....
Aerialforce is rated 4.15 based on 2,544 reviews