Aerialforce Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aerialforce
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Aerialforce Reviews

0808 239 1910

Tell us how Aerialforce made you happy
The booking system was excellent, the service was excellent, the engineer, Chris, was polite and knowledgeable and the solution was provided very quickly. The fee charged was standard for this type of service. I will definitely use them again!
Totally overpriced. Tell you a story about what you need and what it costs and all lies. I got duped. Silly me.
The worst company I have ever dealt with. I’m 80 yrs old & they charged me £154 for aerial booster that cost £30 on Amazon . When I complains I was told the extra cost was for 12 months guarantee.
DONT USE THIS COUNTRY WIDE COMPANY THEY ARE SCAMMERS.
From making the initial enquiry I got a call the following morning before 7am the next morning. What decent company phones you at that time - rediculous. I booked them in and they gave me a call on the day to say the engineer would be there in the hour which he was. I had only moved into property recently and although there was a aerial in the loft i was not getting a signal at the TV. The engineer diagnosed a weak signal and said a new 4 way aerial amplifier was needed,even though the existing one was only 7 years old. I foolishly agreed and was charged a total of £225.60, for a part that cost £30 on eBay and that included the £70 call out charge. In hindsight I did not need any new amplifier but only needed the existing one connected to the transformer that had been left by the previous owners. A genuine and honest company would not have ripped me off but just charged me £70 plus £10 for connecting up the existing aerial amplifier transformer. If you use these people do not say yes to any parts until you have researched the cost and determined wether you really do need any parts because they will exploit your ignorance. I WAS RIPPED OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!
Called in the morning with a problem with the ariel......by the afternoon all was sorted!! Your engineer James was professional, efficient and knowledgeable. What really stood out for me was the job was done leaving the room clean tidy and no mess!! Thank you James. I would highly recommend to all.
The engineer Kenneth came quickly, and as a female on her own, he made me feel at ease, explained what he could and couldn't do, and didn't make me feel stupid. He was polite, did an excellent job, and made sure everything was in order before he left. Would definitely recommend the company and him.
I requested a quote online, they called me immediately and had me booked into for an Ariel diagnostics and a new Ariel installation, for the same week! They informed me 30 mins beforehand, that they were on their way. Steve and his trainee were very thorough with their work and professional in the way that he reassured me throughout the time they were completing the job. The trainee did very well going up the scary ladder for the first time onto the roof (sorry don't know your name). TV all working and I have a new Ariel installed in another room, job well done. Thanks!
Terrible company, rip of merchants, check watchdog and read about the company before making a booking, George barns is very curupt and will employ anyone and encourage employees to rip customers off and make up problems with aerials. READ ABOUT THEM ON WATCHDOG BEFORE BOOKING!!!!!!
Not happy at all, engineer came only checked the aerial lead going into the booster, said the aerial was 30 years old so you may have to put up a new aerial. I sent an email asking about the cost and when could you do the work, never got a reply. I got another company in who did the same check on the aerial lead but he also checked the lead from the booster to the BT Box, as a result the Booster was faulty nothing to do with the aerial, he relaced the booster everything is now perfect. So for just 10 minutes in my house and just testing ONE lead I was charged 59 pounds, what a rip off AERIAL FORCE plus perhaps you need to send that engineer back to school.
Same day service. Neat job and good advice as to set up. Richard Taylor, the engineer, was friendly, professional and efficient. Many thanks.
I wanted a TV mounting on a wall in a bedroom. I'd have preferred a tilt and swivel bracket but was advised during the survey process that the wall wasn't strong enough (being an internal wall in a relatively modern house) to support the size of TV. Thus I opted to have a fixed bracket which located the TV flat against the wall.
Scott and his assistant worked very quickly and efficiently to fix the bracket, ensure it was secure, level and fully supported the TV. Very happy indeed with the speed and quality of response from the initial enquiry to final fitting. Thoroughly recommended for an efficient service that was Covid-19 safety compliant throughout.
We found Aerial force to be very professional, quick, and tidy!
Michell was also friendly, and helpful.
I phoned up what I thought was a local company and was told that an engineer would be with me the next day. No call and no show. The engineer eventually came 3 days later at 8pm. Using my remotes he re-tuned my TV to the correct transmitter which took all of 20 minutes. He then presented me with a bill for £70.80. Actually he did say £59 and then added, quietly, plus VAT. He couldn't take payment that night so received a phone call the next day from the office. I asked if they would adjust the charge as I felt that £70.80 was rather excessive. They wouldn't budge! I did argue that they should quote a price including VAT as this was very misleading. The job was OK, still having a slight problem, but their pricing does seem rather excessive. I would use a local guy in future.
I think I was mislead I was quoted a price then when job was done it was mentioned about vat on top.
I've no complaints with the job but if the price had been up front I definitely would have declined your service.
I contacted Aerial Force this morning, then had a friendly, professional engineer arrive and fix the problem this afternoon, at a very reasonable price. Would definitely recommend.
Very professional and friendly, considering it was a really windy day too. He would not go until we had the perfect picture.
Top service highly recommend.
Very professional service by both the installer and the company themselves who kept me up to date about what to expect. The installer was very polite and he explained exactly what he would be doing, I was thorough impressed from start to finish.
Punctual, knowledgable and skilled technician. The new sky aerial was installed for the price arranged on the phone promptly and efficiently.
Your engineer was punctual and very professional in his work and explained exactly how the fault was caused.I would recommend Arial Force without hesitation and.will certainly use them again
Very good service and professional job by Mark would highly recommend
Aerialforce is rated 4.24 based on 2,177 reviews