Aerialforce Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Aerialforce
Paul Hannigan
"Couldn't fault the service given to me,found the fault quickly and soon replaced my current Ariel that was damaged as the workman showed me once taken off the roof,wouldn't hesitate to use them again."
"Booked in for a replacement Ariel as it had fallen off in recent storms. Engineer arrived and quoted for the work then went to leave. I’d booked in for same day service and he said I wasn’t. I rebooted and the engineer was a no show. No courtesy call so I rang them to be told no one was coming, booked in again with 20 % discount and was guaranteed an engineer would come, nobody did. Called in again, disgusting service, lied to and no call backs when requested from manager. Don’t waste your time...take your business to a reputable company"
Carol Adamson
Verified Buyer
"I was very pleased, from start to finish with the service I receive."
"Darren Smith, Milton Keynes, who is a very pleasant and polite installer, willingly returned when I had a further problem. This was due to the replacement part that turned out to be faulty. Happy with his work and would recommend him."
"Very nice engineer. Turned up when he was supposed to. Did the work quickly and cleanly. Good price"
Oliver Hale
Verified Buyer
"Very straight forward booking process. I was provided with a clear quote. Engineer came in the snow and fixed the problem quickly and efficiently."
"prompt service"
"Polite and efficient service came on same day as phoned and on time Marc b very helpful"
"Great service, neat and ultimately honest. Would recommend."
"What a fantastic service very professional. Would highly recommend them."
"Great quick service same day installation, engineer was very helpful, polite would recommend to everyone 🙂"
"Reasonably effective, but be prepared to pay! I had my aerial replaced due to recent high band channels change. The engineer was effective in identifying the issue and provided a fix, but I had to pay £248 for like for like aerial replacement using my existing pole, no cable used and no new socket added. The whole job took less than an hour."
"i found mark o connor to be a delightful and charming young man."
"Good customer service no hidden cost and efficient in replacing the 1950 Ariel .Thankyou Even took his boots off to walk up the carpeted stairs.Friendly and tells the truth about different antennae' Thankyou Ian Trafford BEM"
"Very quick and tidy."
"Thank you. Super fast, honest and transparent. And the guy who came went well over the extra mile to make sure it all worked. Much appreciated and highly recommended"
Susan Leilly
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service , out quickly done the job , very polite,"
Mr Robertson
Verified Buyer
"the guy did a really good job and soughted out all my problems"
"Excellent communication, arrived on time, quick fix, polite, well presented, faster appointment then sky."
"Such a friendly and efficient phone staff, also great customer one to one with engineer and overall really satisfactory job, Many thanks all!"
Aerialforce is rated 4.46 based on 676 reviews