Aerialforce Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Aerialforce
Telephone
"Very good service , nice pleasant man x"
"Ricky St John was brilliant. He arrived on time and my pixlelating TV disappeared quickly. New aerial changed New anchor to the chimney done New cabling connector changed The signal strength went through the roof. All channels under freeview now available... Thanks Ricky..."
"Engineer very friendly and seem to know what he was doing"
"Punctual and reliable. Would not hesitate to use again"
"It was really easy to book for someone to come out, the person that did come out was incredibly helpful and quick - they explained everything to me in an easy way to understand (avoiding useless jargon!) - would definitely recommend!"
"Work was acceptable, the cost was ridiculous! £66 for 20 minutes in the house, a small extension to the aerial and tuneing in a TV. Work was fine just make sure you get a price first."
"clean and tidy quality work, excellent will definitely recommend 👍🏻"
"I was very impressed with Ashley. Very clear and concise on what he could do and what was the cost. Due to the drilling that was needed there was mess and fair play he quickly cleared this up. He has good interpersonal skills and can recommend."
"Very rapid and efficient service and Darren Smith polite and explained problem and options and costs well."
"nice to have someone who knows what their doing,great service would use again"
"friendly and efficient service"
"Arrival between 8.00am & 12.00pm didn't happen, was told they would be there in the afternoon, I called several times to hear they were running behind still, finally at 5.30pm I called again when they said "Oh didn't you get the message? He's not coming today" So I waited all day & no show. I booked again for next day hoping they'd redeem themselves, between 11.00am & 6.00pm I was told, around 12.00 he showed up & it cost me 58.80 Inc VAT to return TV to different ariel!"
"I contacted Arielforce by email. They were very prompt in getting back to me to book an engineer to call to give an estimate. The engineer arrived promptly, explained what I needed and took time to explain the details. I was very impressed and pleased with service. I would have given 5 stars but they were let down by the lady who called to remind me of the appointment. I found her message rude and clipped and did not match the rest of my experience with Arielforce."
"Very poor engineer said he was returning to finish the job Not seen him on Tuesday Very poor value at £250 Not happy at all don’t recommend to anyone Company not customer focussed at all onlywant money for nothing"
"Did not work at all no reception !"
"Really quick service, they did all the work straight away the day after I had enquired and my engineer was really helpful. Would definitely recommend."
"Good prompt service. If a little expensive"
"A quick and reliable service , Steve Clooney (no relation) was excellent, nothing was too much trouble. ."
"Although the engineer who attended us was competent, the overall service was extremely poor. We paid £60 for a 2 minute diagnosis that the aerial was no good with the promise that someone would get back to us with a solution of replacement. Still waiting to hear... since 31st July 2018."
"Did not show for pre-arranged slot to quote for fitting a TV twice, called after the second time under the presumption that I would still want to use their services. When the engineer arrived and provided with a quote, felt that the quote was far too hire in comparison to competitors. Will not be using."
Aerialforce is rated 4.40 based on 782 reviews