Aerialforce Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Aerialforce
Telephone, Live Chat
"I contacted Arielforce to remove 3 aerials one of which was just hanging by a thread. The call centre was efficient and helpful and they attended that afternoon to remove them. Job done without any aggravation."
"Excellent service from start to finish. Friendly engineer, JD, no hard sell, explained everything clearly and advised what would be needed to achieve what we wanted. We were happy with the price and the job was completed immediately, all working brilliantly no more pixelated programmes 😁 very happy from start to finish."
"Good service polite engineer"
"Very quick response. Problem quickly diagnosed and mended. Very friendly and professional engineer. Would definitely recommend."
"The first call to set up the visit was great. The second call confirming the engineer was on his way was great. The call from the Engineer on his way to the job was equally good. The feedback and options given to by the Engineer after the initial assessment of the job was excellent. All of this really good service was then totally ruined when I received what can only described as a sales call from someone who had been trained in the Mediterranean time share industry. He did not listen, he was confrontational and rude. He finally put the phone down on me when he realised that the sale was not going to happen. I shall go out of my way to pass this story on to all I can."
"Kevin turned up promptly, and dealt with the problem straight away. Thanks to all."
"Great service around. On arrival technician had a glossy page of all the aerials available plus prices which was easy to understand. Technician was very helpful and carried out his job in a very professionally manner. Well sone!"
"Good and prompt service. Satisfactory work."
"Excellent customer service, kept me informed as to what was happening.Engineer performed a great job, quickly and professionally."
"Excellent all round service in doing what they promise."
"WHAT A JOKE THIS COMPANY IS ,,, BOOKED EM TWICE TO COME GIVE US A PRICE / FIT US A TV AERIAL AND TWICE THEYVE LET US DOWN AFTER STAYING IN BOTH DAYS , HES ON HIS WAY , HES STUCK IN TRAFFIC, HES BROKEN DOWN,, WHICH WAS IT , MAY BE ALL THREE LOL,, LADY ON FONE WAS RUDE AND MAY HAVE WELL TOLD ME TO F436 OFF,, STAY CLEAR , READ THE SO CALLED COMPAMYS HISTORY AND STICK WITH YOUR LOCAL GUY WHO WILL TURN UP AND BE HAPPY TO GET A WAGE .. STAY CLEAR .COM"
"Good, efficient service. Shaun Saward was really good at explaining everything to me and even did a diagram to help me."
"First class service,arrived on time as per phone call, did a very good job fixing the aerial, and then explained all the working. The engineer doing the job was polite, and did a first rate job.I would recommend them to my friends without any worry."
"The man that came out to me was polite and sorted the problem very fast. If I have a problem again I would will not hesitate to contact Aeralforce."
"The guy that came out was Ricky St. John, he done an absolute brilliant job , very neat work, even put newspaper underneath where he was drilling, worked quick and every time he came in from outside he took his boots off. Very happy with work done ."
"The work and engineer were good, but I arranged for the work to be done in the afternoon and he came in the morning. This meant receiving calls and text at a very inconvenient time."
"Although a prompt service and satisfactory outcome the charges added to the call out charge were very exaggerated and when I asked for further details to substantiate I was not given any. A part tgat may only cost 30 pounds was charged out at 90 pounds Beware"
"Stuart kept in touch and worked to my time schedule ( just got out of hospital so mornings not good). Very friendly and got on with the job during the day. He took time to explain how the system works and confirmed I could contact him or head office if I needed any help. The equipment gives a very good picture. Overall I am very impressed"
"I cannot fault the work carried out by the engineer. But, having booked a visit several days in advance, I was not impressed when it took another two days to get an engineer here! They put it down to an incorrect telephone number on their system which I cannot dispute but the admin side of things needs improvement."
"Very expensive. Charged a £130 for a 5 minute job to fit a new LMB costing £13.50."
Aerialforce is rated 4.38 based on 820 reviews