Aerialforce Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aerialforce
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Aerialforce Reviews

0808 239 1910

Tell us how Aerialforce made you happy
I was advised, engineer will give me free quote and if he can, he will adjust/repeat my sat for 70ish pounds. However, engineer wasn't able to fix the problem, at the end he stated I have too small dish (he should tell me that before he started job) and for that information he charged be 55 pounds. I think that is scam company.

Apart that, new dish plus installation will cost just under 300£, any local engineers will charge for same job just under 100 pounds. Overpriced, unprofessional and they charge for nothing.
Aerial force over charged a customer we work for that work that quite clearly wasn't needed.
Be warned there a shady bunch.
Called Ass in the morning was round in the aftrrnoon, new aerial fitted and Tv working fine. Absouloutly brilliant service. Thankyou so much Mark. Definately recommed you. 👍
Been let down 3 times now on a engineer coming out to quote and install a new cctv insulation on a commercial building. have used before for the tv and was good just taking this as your staff are not up for the job. this would of been at min 16 cameras needed but been let down 3 times now moving on with a quote from another supplier
Aerial force came to remove the old tv aerial on the roof. Engineer Scott was excellent and did the job in approximately 20 minutes. He was very polite and friendly.

The down side is that they are expensive. I was told £59+vat on the phone but because there were 4 smaller aerials on one pole the price doubled.
phoned office Saturday lunch time with enquiry.
engineer (Chris Thomas) arrived Monday afternoon; explained options and sighting for free-sat dish. within an hour, everything installed and working. no mess, helpful and pleasant manners. cannot fault anything.
Very expensive, costs relayed to customer not very transparent. Definitely would not recommend
Really brilliant service at a really reasonable rate. Wouldn’t hesitate to use them again. Anthony was particularly brilliant!
Phoned this company on Friday . The next day this chap Stuart came out. Very polite and very professional. Sorted my sky out within an hour. Signal is the best I have had . Highly recommended this company. Thanks Stuart
Attempted robbery? You decide ...
Had a quote from them for moving a satellite dish 20 feet to the side of the building .... £589 ... and this was with discount.
I don’t think they are to be trusted!!!
Fast and friendly service. The engineer (Chris) was very helpful and went the extra mile.
Super quick service very efficient. Thanks no more rattling of Ariel and no more birds using it to sit on.
Thanks
Barbara
An excellent job.Very fast and reliable.Good service.Would use again.
An excellent job done by Darren.Very fast and good service .Well recommended.I would use again.
As I needed the floor space, we decided to search for a company who could supply and fit a tv bracket. for our 50inch tv set. the engineer ( Adrian ) was very helpfull. and an all round nice friendly chap, he went that extra mile to help. knowing nothing about how to do this job it was money well spent. cheers adrian , we are all very happy, I wish we had done this long ago its just what was needed.
Outstanding service from Kev L. We now have the best TV picture we've ever had. Very prompt and professional service, thank you.
Outstanding 5 star service from Kev L. Very professional and prompt service, we now have the best ever picture, highly recommended!! Thank you.
Great service from start to end. Called up late yesterday, was given a quote and given next day installation with a morning timeframe for TV wall mount, the lady on the phone had a lovely phone manner. Ahmad our engineer arrived and was very helpful in helping us decide where to put the TV. He spent loads of time and never made us feel like we were inconveniencing him. Our engineer was brilliant and I would definitely recommend this company.
Unprofessional, brusque, tv went wrong, refused to come back,after many calls from me. Meant to replace larger tv in place of my smaller one, needed new bracket, overpriced,
And went off with my old bracket which was still servicable, as I wanted smaller tv putting in a bedroom. Do NOT USE THIS COMPANY. ONLY INTERESTED IN MONEY, no service.
Minus - zero stars
Very poor service. Engineer left property after “completing” the job but within hours we had the same signalling problem. Company refused to resend engineer out unless we paid full amount again. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. They are competitive but I now see why. Engineer was in a rush , couldn’t be bothered and provided a very poor unprofessional service. TERRIBLE
Aerialforce is rated 4.28 based on 1,878 reviews