Aerialforce Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Aerialforce
John Burgess
Verified Buyer
"Ben the engineer was exceptionally helpful, he fixed our aerial, made safe a dangerous connection and then explained how to tune our TV properly"
Aiden Hogan
"Excellent service"
"James arrived on time, was courteous, knowledgable and helpful."
Mrs J Shuttle
Verified Buyer
"Steve, the engineer, was friendly and informative, and explained everything very clearly. My mum is 96 and though very well in body and mind, she finds repairs etc a stressful matter. Steve made everything very easy for her. Much appreciated!"
Sally Nurton
Verified Buyer
"When the workman finally turned up after several calls and waiting in for three days his work was faultless and good value for money."
"Appointment was between 8am and 2pm, got here just before 3pm, phoned up office for a E.t.a and got told what i already knew so that was pointless ? Engineer was good tho but not cheap ..... shop around."
"Excellent service"
Sue Mcdonell
Verified Buyer
"Came early but let me know.. kept me informed of both problem & cost very polite and efficient"
Robert Mackintosh
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased, very quick a very professional person who did the installation of the arial, and kindly tuned the tv in."
Eric Gilmore
Verified Buyer
"Prompt call helpful office staff when booking.. Engineer straightforward & told me what was needed Job completed with excellent results able to receive all channels Would use them again."
"Arrived as promised. Resolved problem and carried out repairs and gave information/advice."
Carol Cook
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful and quick installation."
"They knew what they were doing"
Mrs Cherry
Verified Buyer
"I paid £144 and the issue was not fixed. A complete waste of money. Engineer promised to come back and did not turn up today as can broken down. My friend who is a painter and decorator came to visit and spent some time on the issue which he has resolved completely. Will never use your company again and will not recommend you."
Mary Fuller
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service same day."
"very helpful and prompt service"
"Prompt response and resolved issues very quickly! All within 4hrs of my emailing......"
"Efficient and friendly."
Mrs Russell
Verified Buyer
"On contacting Aerielforce I found them very helpful and cheaper than other quotes. I was informed the work I required could be dealt with the same day and I would be contacted half an hour before the workman would arrive. Within the hour I was contacted again and Sean duly arrived and the job was completed both efficiently and without any hitches. I would recommend this Company to anyone"
"Turned up on time. Knew exactly what they were doing. Had a well stocked van with all the equipment. Polite, professional and friendly."
Aerialforce is rated 4.48 based on 600 reviews