Aerialforce Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Aerialforce
Telephone
"WHAT A JOKE THIS COMPANY IS ,,, BOOKED EM TWICE TO COME GIVE US A PRICE / FIT US A TV AERIAL AND TWICE THEYVE LET US DOWN AFTER STAYING IN BOTH DAYS , HES ON HIS WAY , HES STUCK IN TRAFFIC, HES BROKEN DOWN,, WHICH WAS IT , MAY BE ALL THREE LOL,, LADY ON FONE WAS RUDE AND MAY HAVE WELL TOLD ME TO F436 OFF,, STAY CLEAR , READ THE SO CALLED COMPAMYS HISTORY AND STICK WITH YOUR LOCAL GUY WHO WILL TURN UP AND BE HAPPY TO GET A WAGE .. STAY CLEAR .COM"
"Good, efficient service. Shaun Saward was really good at explaining everything to me and even did a diagram to help me."
"First class service,arrived on time as per phone call, did a very good job fixing the aerial, and then explained all the working. The engineer doing the job was polite, and did a first rate job.I would recommend them to my friends without any worry."
"The man that came out to me was polite and sorted the problem very fast. If I have a problem again I would will not hesitate to contact Aeralforce."
"The guy that came out was Ricky St. John, he done an absolute brilliant job , very neat work, even put newspaper underneath where he was drilling, worked quick and every time he came in from outside he took his boots off. Very happy with work done ."
"The work and engineer were good, but I arranged for the work to be done in the afternoon and he came in the morning. This meant receiving calls and text at a very inconvenient time."
"Although a prompt service and satisfactory outcome the charges added to the call out charge were very exaggerated and when I asked for further details to substantiate I was not given any. A part tgat may only cost 30 pounds was charged out at 90 pounds Beware"
"Stuart kept in touch and worked to my time schedule ( just got out of hospital so mornings not good). Very friendly and got on with the job during the day. He took time to explain how the system works and confirmed I could contact him or head office if I needed any help. The equipment gives a very good picture. Overall I am very impressed"
"I cannot fault the work carried out by the engineer. But, having booked a visit several days in advance, I was not impressed when it took another two days to get an engineer here! They put it down to an incorrect telephone number on their system which I cannot dispute but the admin side of things needs improvement."
"Very expensive. Charged a £130 for a 5 minute job to fit a new LMB costing £13.50."
"excellent service and nice delivery and installers"
"Really helpful, friendly bloke. All sorted! Thank you"
"I called to get an engineer to look at a problem I’m having with a TV aerial and was pleasantly surprised when they said they could come the same afternoon. It wasn’t urgent but why not! I came home from work and an hour or so later got a voicemail saying they’d called, I hadn’t picked up and the appointment was cancelled. Not impressed."
"Reliable and efficient Thank you"
"Missed 1st appointment due to record keeping. 2nd appointment turned up late despite specific information about our whereabouts. Pulled cables out of wall and did not place fire stopping measures to external walls. Charged £49 plus vat call out for previously mis fed aerial."
"Really pleased with the service. Our engineer was really knowledgeable and made sure he gave us plenty of time to ensure everything was set up correctly and ready for the Sky engineer. Thank you"
"Poor service , obviously Scottish customers do not count , let down 3 days on the trott !"
"Same day service provided a neat installation that exactly met my requirements. The engineer was polite and knowledgeable. Overall very satisfied."
"We thought the service to be extremely expensive and the work was carried out in a rather slap dash way. For instance no attempt was made to clean up after the work had been completed an the fitter failed to carry out a comprehensive check . Wouldn't use them again ."
"Prompt work very tidy and did excellent job would recommend"
Aerialforce is rated 4.37 based on 810 reviews