Aerialforce Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Aerialforce
"I was advised I would get a visit between I think 11 and 3. I was phoned at 2.55 to say I would need to register or something like this and that there would be a visit from engineer before 5 pm. I got a call about 5 to say he was delayed and could be there at about 8. I therefore cancelled the visit with him. The next day I got a phone call to check this was indeed a cancelled call."
Miss Flora,
Verified Buyer
"Ashley was very pleasant and knowledgeable. Polite, friendly servic provided by him"
"A good and efficient service with all work done professionally and with consideration. D Martin did an excellent job and I would have no problem recommending Aerialforce."
Jamie Lamb-shine
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service once arrived. Very helpful and friendly engineer. Big negative that waited in 8-1 only to have to wait another 2ish hours. Didn't receive a courtesy call to tell me of lateness. Did online chat which was unhelpful"
"Very prompt. Problem solved within 2 hours of initial inquiry. Reasonably priced"
Elaine Mitchell, 14 Batsford Close, REDDITCH, B98 7TF, United Kingdom, 01527272738 / 07745194118
Verified Buyer
"Ash made a fab job, was knowledgable and helpful"
Krishna Gupta
Verified Buyer
"your technician Wayne very efficient and experienced persons, lovely to talk to . The only regret is that the Amplifier was quiet expensive, these days money is in short supply. So to pay such high price was not pleasurable."
Tania Copp,
Verified Buyer
"Aerial connected on Monday. Engineer went & it stopped working. After at least 5 phone calls a day & waiting in. Sorted Friday pm. No sky remote offered which i was told should have been, so i would like one sent to me. Still awaiting a response?"
"Brilliant and fast service. Engineer very polite and informative."
David Mylroie
Verified Buyer
"Excellent and professional service. The engineer knew exactly what he was doing. Worth every penny."
"He explained what he was doing, very polite, answered questions and tided up after him. Really pleased with Danny Saward, engineer."
Rowena Egan,
Verified Buyer
"Your engineer Gary that attended fully explained what was wrong and the easiest way to amend fault. He was extremely polite and was very thorough in making sure everything was working perfectly also he cleaned up any debris before he left. I felt at ease and would recommend your company anytime."
"The Engineer was very professional."
Peter Herd,
Verified Buyer
"Wayne is polite and very knowledgeable about your products. A good ambassador for your company. A job well done."
"The person who came to sort out my TV did a good job and everything is now working. However I had to chase office the couple of times as it did not look like anyone was coming within the confirmed timeframe."
"I phoned the office who said an engineer would come out the same day and fix the problem for £49.99. He turned up as promised and was shown the problem by the Estate manager. He checked the signal at the aerial and at the booster. He replaced the cable from the aerial to the booster, then said the aerial needed replacing which was not the case as all other TVs in the house were working except one. He did not fix the problem and would not leave until over £200 was paid. He wanted more but the Estate manager refused."
"I called and was told that an engineer would come out the next day. When I called on the day to say nobody had been I was told that the woman I had spoken to failed to log the details . I rebooked for the following day and was offered 20% discount. I called at 13.00 to confirm the appointment from between 12 noon and 4.00 and again at 4.00 to be told that it would be between 13.00 and 18.00. At 17.30 they called to say that they were sorry that the engineer would not be out. Twice I have asked to speak to the supervisor and been told that they were not at their desk. I left my details for them to call me but nobody has returned my call. They did not know the difference between "you" and U when I gave my post code. Not ver efficient or helpful!"
Janet Taylor
Verified Buyer
"The engineer was very helpful and did the job quickly and efficiently. Will definitely use Aerialforce again and recommend them to friends."
"Speedy service very friendly and efficient"
Mike Walker, 10 Whitley Park Lane, READING, RG2 7BE, United Kingdom, 01189862802 / 07595294490
Verified Buyer
"The Aerialforce engineer was friendly, helpful and highly efficient; he explained things very clearly and gave us all the information we needed to make an informed choice abut our new arial."
Aerialforce is rated 4.42 based on 733 reviews