Aerialforce Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Aerialforce
Telephone
"Good, efficient service. Shaun Saward was really good at explaining everything to me and even did a diagram to help me."
"First class service,arrived on time as per phone call, did a very good job fixing the aerial, and then explained all the working. The engineer doing the job was polite, and did a first rate job.I would recommend them to my friends without any worry."
"The man that came out to me was polite and sorted the problem very fast. If I have a problem again I would will not hesitate to contact Aeralforce."
"The work and engineer were good, but I arranged for the work to be done in the afternoon and he came in the morning. This meant receiving calls and text at a very inconvenient time."
"Although a prompt service and satisfactory outcome the charges added to the call out charge were very exaggerated and when I asked for further details to substantiate I was not given any. A part tgat may only cost 30 pounds was charged out at 90 pounds Beware"
"Stuart kept in touch and worked to my time schedule ( just got out of hospital so mornings not good). Very friendly and got on with the job during the day. He took time to explain how the system works and confirmed I could contact him or head office if I needed any help. The equipment gives a very good picture. Overall I am very impressed"
"I cannot fault the work carried out by the engineer. But, having booked a visit several days in advance, I was not impressed when it took another two days to get an engineer here! They put it down to an incorrect telephone number on their system which I cannot dispute but the admin side of things needs improvement."
"Very expensive. Charged a £130 for a 5 minute job to fit a new LMB costing £13.50."
"excellent service and nice delivery and installers"
"Really helpful, friendly bloke. All sorted! Thank you"
"I called to get an engineer to look at a problem I’m having with a TV aerial and was pleasantly surprised when they said they could come the same afternoon. It wasn’t urgent but why not! I came home from work and an hour or so later got a voicemail saying they’d called, I hadn’t picked up and the appointment was cancelled. Not impressed."
"Reliable and efficient Thank you"
"Missed 1st appointment due to record keeping. 2nd appointment turned up late despite specific information about our whereabouts. Pulled cables out of wall and did not place fire stopping measures to external walls. Charged £49 plus vat call out for previously mis fed aerial."
"Really pleased with the service. Our engineer was really knowledgeable and made sure he gave us plenty of time to ensure everything was set up correctly and ready for the Sky engineer. Thank you"
"Same day service provided a neat installation that exactly met my requirements. The engineer was polite and knowledgeable. Overall very satisfied."
"We thought the service to be extremely expensive and the work was carried out in a rather slap dash way. For instance no attempt was made to clean up after the work had been completed an the fitter failed to carry out a comprehensive check . Wouldn't use them again ."
"Prompt work very tidy and did excellent job would recommend"
"Fast and very competent. USed them twice so far and always prompt and reliable."
"Happy !"
"Bought a sound bar for my tv but couldn’t get it set up. Aerialforce came well early the following and not only installed the sound bar but reinstalled Virgin Media as it wasn’t working @100%. However somehow I pressed a wrong button on the remote and messed up the whole TV set up. I phoned Aerialforce but they couldn’t come around for 3 days as it was a bank holiday weekend. The guy on the phone was very sympathetic but obviously there was nothing I could do about it. Luckily a friend came round and knew a bit about setting up Virgin Media and in a flash he got everything working again, ( I make sure I know what a button does before I press it). Aerialforce phoned on the Bank Holiday Monday and asked if I still wanted a technician. I obviously said no, and thought what a wonderful company Aerialforce was to actually call back and offer to put my system right for nothing. Well done Aerialforce as after they first time they came around they put Virgin Media right. How many companies would do that and after they did it the whole system looked 100 times more respectable and tidy. I would highly recommend this company. I never post a rework unless the service or goods are excellent."
Aerialforce is rated 4.39 based on 804 reviews