Aerial care southwest Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Aerial care southwest

How would you rate Aerial care southwest ?

"Excellent service at short notice. New installation with cabling fixed in line of downpipe to 'hide' it."
"Would highly recommend. The service we received was fantastic and the engineer carried out a very professional job,excellent"
"Quick response, helpful, friendly, job done efficiently. Would definitely recommend"
"Prompt, friendly service"
"Quick, efficient and good communication thankyou"
"Quick, efficient, friendly service. Problem fixed same day. Reasonable price."
"He arrived on time and made it clear what would be needed and the cost. He was very professional and didn’t go until all the TV’s were setup and working."
"very polite and and efficient"
"Great service, polite and friendly chap. Installed the aerial, checked all of the tv points were working and set up the tv. I’d highly recommend him!"
"Having had experience of being ripped off by tradesmen in London and the South East, I was worried the same would happen now I live in the South West. I need not have worried. I was quoted £75 to mount my own digital aerial on my roof after I was unable to get a good signal with it in my loft. The guys arrived on time and were polite and friendly. They checked the signal I was getting at the aerial point and then had a look at the aerial. After a few minutes, they advised I needed a mast head amplifier that would be situated in the sitting room and sent power up to the loft aerial. This would then cost me extra (around £90 in total). However, after a while, they emerged from the loft and told me they had managed to get a good signal without the amplifier. They checked the signal at the aerial point and I re-tuned the TV to discover all channels were now perfect including the HD channels. I was only charged the quoted £75 and wished me a Happy Christmas. To paraphrase the A-Team - "If you have a problem... if no one else can help... and if you can find them... maybe you can hire... Aerial Care SouthWest"."
"Clean tidy and professional service would not hesitate to recommend"
"I called Justin on a windy Sunday morning when a broken TV aerial was found .....He was out in 30 mins and made the TV aerial on the roof safe and then came back on Monday afternoon as agreed and on time to fix a new aerial. He was friendly, helpful and kept me informed at all stages... the prices were not unreasonable. A brilliant company who did exactly as I needed.... Thank you Justin."
"Very good service; the two engineers turned up absolutely on time, as promised, and carried out the work in record time, and cleared up afterwards leaving the place cleaner than when they arrived! Very pleased with the standard of work, and the manner with which they carried it out."
"Just moved into our new house to find the tv ariels were working, phoned at very short notice and they came as soon as they could, a very professional service and very friendly! We would highly recommend their service!"
"We had several options in mind, but when Justin explained the alternatives, the job was completed straight away. Just as we had asked. No fuss, no mess, and very polite. Thank you."
"Was very impressed with the service arrived on time. Fixed the problem in no time very friendly great service."
"Arrived on time and addressed the issues quickly and efficiently. Excellent work and would definitely recommend."
"quick prompt, reply to phone call, quick prompt action, very polite man, recommend the service"
"Cannot recommended Justin and Mike enough,they were both amazing! Great service from first contact to getting the job sorted. Very reasonably priced too! Thanks very much."
"Excellent service, very helpful and very prompt service, would recommend to anyone who needs new aerial installation, etc."
Aerial care southwest is rated 4.96 based on 24 reviews