Advertise-a-job.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Advertise-a-job.com
Read Advertise-a-job.com Reviews

About Advertise-a-job.com:

We write compelling recruitment adverts that rank highly and attract great candidates when posted across the UK's leading job boards. All for a one-off flat fee, of just £349!

We provide a great value, efficient and effective recruitment advertising service. And we do it with a smile.

info@advertise-a-job.com

Tell us how Advertise-a-job.com made you happy
All the staff at advertise-a-job were really helpful, friendly and professional, I would definitely use them again.
Harry at Advertise-a-job has been great - he was very thorough in explaining the process and has always been very quick to reply to any queries. The whole process was made very easy and the optimised job spec was well written and showed a clear understanding of the role we are recruiting. The CV's are now rolling in! Thank you.
A great service - Super super fast response! I filled out forms online and they rang me within five minutes! I have now used them twice and it was a hugely successful first time around. Far far cheaper than conventional recruitment agents.
I had a good relationship with Dan. He kept me in contact all the time and was very quick to respond to my emails. He was very professional and good at his job.
We have always found Advertise-a-Job to be very effective when it comes to filling our vacancies. From initial consultation, advert design right through to applications, we cannot fault them. Would highly recommend to anyone seeking new staff.
Very efficient, job on the same day, system easy to use and Steve was very friendly and knowledgeable.
Excellent job, advert very good, explained how it works very well
Plenty of cv's coming in
Just terrific
I was just happy that Louise took note of my comments and just wants to get on with our request. That is how we operate so would expect no less from anybody else
Friendly, efficient team who acted swiftly to get our job ad live
Whole process worked well with lots of candidates
Quick and easy and the help offered using examples of previous roles was good to review prior to putting our advert out.
very good services, helped me with job spec and advert is live same day, fantastic customer services too.
Advertise-a-job dealt with my request in a timely and professional manner.
I have no hesitation in recommending them.
Took over the responsibility of writing and placing the ads, response to date has been very encouraging
Very clear and straight forward process. No time wasted. We've not used a company like advertise-a-job before, but so far so good!
Advertise a job were able to take my role and put in front of many more people that I would ever have been able to do.
Fast and efficient. A time-saver and a cost saver for us listing on multiple job sites for a single fee. Hired a suitable candidate in 10 days.
We have gained access to many more applicants that we didn't have before. And we have this access at a considerably reduced fee as to if we did it ourselves.
Advertise-a-job.com 5 star review on 20th January 2017
Advertise a job offered superb advice in the creation of the advert, ensuring key words were included to grab our target audience. The process was quick, efficient and very successful, we were on-line before we knew it! Their on line process for reviewing CV's was superb enabling us to view CV's when convenient rather than a overloaded in-box. We were able to recruit a candidate at a very cost effective price. Advertise-a-job are helpful and professional and come highly recommended.
We had more applicants apply than the local paper, as we had placed an advert the week before
Advertise-a-job.com is rated 4.81 based on 170 reviews