Advertise-a-job.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Advertise-a-job.com
Read Advertise-a-job.com Reviews

About Advertise-a-job.com:

We write compelling recruitment adverts that rank highly and attract great candidates when posted across the UK's leading job boards. All for a one-off flat fee, of just £349!

We provide a great value, efficient and effective recruitment advertising service. And we do it with a smile.

info@advertise-a-job.com

Tell us how Advertise-a-job.com made you happy
Would you recommend the service to others?
I had a good relationship with Dan. He kept me in contact all the time and was very quick to respond to my emails. He was very professional and good at his job.
Would you recommend the service to others?
We have always found Advertise-a-Job to be very effective when it comes to filling our vacancies. From initial consultation, advert design right through to applications, we cannot fault them. Would highly recommend to anyone seeking new staff.
Would you recommend the service to others?
Very efficient, job on the same day, system easy to use and Steve was very friendly and knowledgeable.
Would you recommend the service to others?
Excellent job, advert very good, explained how it works very well Plenty of cv's coming in Just terrific
Would you recommend the service to others?
I was just happy that Louise took note of my comments and just wants to get on with our request. That is how we operate so would expect no less from anybody else
Would you recommend the service to others?
Friendly, efficient team who acted swiftly to get our job ad live
Would you recommend the service to others?
Whole process worked well with lots of candidates
Would you recommend the service to others?
Quick and easy and the help offered using examples of previous roles was good to review prior to putting our advert out.
Would you recommend the service to others?
very good services, helped me with job spec and advert is live same day, fantastic customer services too.
Would you recommend the service to others?
Advertise-a-job dealt with my request in a timely and professional manner. I have no hesitation in recommending them.
Would you recommend the service to others?
Took over the responsibility of writing and placing the ads, response to date has been very encouraging
Would you recommend the service to others?
Very clear and straight forward process. No time wasted. We've not used a company like advertise-a-job before, but so far so good!
Would you recommend the service to others?
Advertise a job were able to take my role and put in front of many more people that I would ever have been able to do.
Would you recommend the service to others?
Fast and efficient. A time-saver and a cost saver for us listing on multiple job sites for a single fee. Hired a suitable candidate in 10 days.
Would you recommend the service to others?
We have gained access to many more applicants that we didn't have before. And we have this access at a considerably reduced fee as to if we did it ourselves.
Would you recommend the service to others?
Advertise a job offered superb advice in the creation of the advert, ensuring key words were included to grab our target audience. The process was quick, efficient and very successful, we were on-line before we knew it! Their on line process for reviewing CV's was superb enabling us to view CV's when convenient rather than a overloaded in-box. We were able to recruit a candidate at a very cost effective price. Advertise-a-job are helpful and professional and come highly recommended.
Would you recommend the service to others?
We had more applicants apply than the local paper, as we had placed an advert the week before
Would you recommend the service to others?
Very efficient and easy to deal with. Advert was produced and out to the internet very quickly
Would you recommend the service to others?
Our recritmend ad was handled quickly and efficiently by our account manager who clearly understood what we were looking for.
Would you recommend the service to others?
Louise was very efficient and provided sound advice. I started to receive applications within an hour of the advert going live. Many thanks
Advertise-a-job.com is rated 4.81 based on 167 reviews