Advertise-a-job.com Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Advertise-a-job.com

About Advertise-a-job.com: We write compelling recruitment adverts that rank highly and attract great candidates when posted across our extensive network of the UK's leading job boards. All for a one-off flat fee, of just £399!

We provide a great value, efficient and effective recruitment advertising service. And we do it with a smile.

info@advertise-a-job.com

How would you rate Advertise-a-job.com?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Would you recommend the service to others?
"We are a small company with a very specific JD requirement and have had issues in the past with volume and calibre of candidates, Advertise-a-job came up with really relevant JD's for all our requirements and we had an unbelievable number of applicants, a fair number of whom we have now converted to employees!!"
Would you recommend the service to others?
"Harry and Cassie have a been a key asset in our recruitment strategy. They have adapted to our way of working with ease and strive to make sure they can do everything to help us complete our objectives. They have also been happy to provide analytics and statistics. I would thoroughly recommend Advertise a Job to be part of your recruitment strategy."
Would you recommend the service to others?
"They made the process of advertising very easy for us, by writing our advert and putting it online saving us time."
Would you recommend the service to others?
"AAJ provide such an easy way to reach out to large volume prospects, its quick and reasonably priced. Harry, our account manager is easily accessible and attentive. I'd recommend AAJ and will be using them again is the future."
Would you recommend the service to others?
"Very swift service in getting a well-written advert across for me to approve."
Would you recommend the service to others?
"Extremely personal sevice and can do approach."
Would you recommend the service to others?
"Great and easy to use service, filling our job vacancies quickly and easily."
Would you recommend the service to others?
"Very helpful and professional from initial enquiry to activating the job role."
"Excellent service :-)"
Would you recommend the service to others?
"Harry Bjarnason was very quick to respond to my initial order, unfortunately I had already placed my advert elsewhere. However, the following week I was able to place an additional advert with Harry who responded extremely promptly. I have found Advertise-a-job.com to be highly professional and will definitely be using them first for future posts. Regards Benjamin P Campbell - Director - IPA Purchasing Ltd"
Would you recommend the service to others?
"We had plenty of response to our ad"
Would you recommend the service to others?
"Harry has been a star, and exceptionally helpful. We will definitely be using your services again in the future, and thank you for all your assistance!"
"Great service. Everything done to our satisfaction."
Would you recommend the service to others?
"Advertise-a-job provide a very professional and prompt service. Their staff are always on hand and very helpful with advice and support. We have managed to recruit for every position we have advertised with them so far. Their prices are very reasonable for the amount of online coverage and advertising provided."
Would you recommend the service to others?
"Good professional service, and very helpful and informative. Response time was also excellent."
Would you recommend the service to others?
"All the staff at advertise-a-job were really helpful, friendly and professional, I would definitely use them again."
Would you recommend the service to others?
"Harry at Advertise-a-job has been great - he was very thorough in explaining the process and has always been very quick to reply to any queries. The whole process was made very easy and the optimised job spec was well written and showed a clear understanding of the role we are recruiting. The CV's are now rolling in! Thank you."
Would you recommend the service to others?
"A great service - Super super fast response! I filled out forms online and they rang me within five minutes! I have now used them twice and it was a hugely successful first time around. Far far cheaper than conventional recruitment agents."
Would you recommend the service to others?
"I had a good relationship with Dan. He kept me in contact all the time and was very quick to respond to my emails. He was very professional and good at his job."
Would you recommend the service to others?
"We have always found Advertise-a-Job to be very effective when it comes to filling our vacancies. From initial consultation, advert design right through to applications, we cannot fault them. Would highly recommend to anyone seeking new staff."
Advertise-a-job.com is rated 4.84 based on 145 reviews