Advanta Manufacturing Reviews

About Advanta Manufacturing: Manufacturer And Printer Of Promotional Items

0345 2000 391

sales@advantamanufacturing.com

Unit 2, Towngate Ind EstTy-Coch Way

"Excellent service and a great product (business cards). We could not be more pleased"
"We have been using Advanta Manufacturing for our promotion material for about 7 years now. They always go above and beyond, meeting our requests and deadlines. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them!"
"Thank you so much - the level of customer care and the time taken to go out of your way to help us out was really appreciated. A fantastic service - thank you. Mrs Harry Christ Church School"
"Outstanding customer service! Prompt communication and kept me informed every step of the way! Excellent quality printing and quick delivery! Would highly recommend!"
"I would highly recommend advanta for any promotional or print services. Fast turn around and they even offer bespoke services. My children’s wall murals turned out better than I could of imagined. Thanks to the team for an excellent service."
"I have used Advanta many times and will continue to do so for all of my print needs. A wide range of good quality products, reasonable pricing, friendly knowledgeable staff and always an excellent turn around!"
"Have worked with Advanta, and have bought 1000's of items, have always received excellent personal service, and quality of products. Cannot recommend highly enough."
"Great company to deal with. Have ordered several things from here. Prices and service are first class"
"Thank you they are perfect."
"I would highly recommend Advanta Manufacturing to all my friends and family. I was very pleased with my order. It was printed to a high standard with a quick turn around."
"I would highly recommend Advanta Manufacturing to all my friends and family. I was very pleased with my order, it was printed to a high standard with a quick turn around. They also provided me with excellent customer service. Thank you for my order."
"First class product, and a first class service, thank you all the team at Advanta"
"It's always a pleasure dealing with Advanta. They manufacture some of my board games & accessories and nothing is too much trouble. When amendments are needed to some of my products, Steve is always patient and helpful in making sure they meet my requirements. Even during busy periods, my products are always ready when promised, sometimes quite a few days before too! Highly recommended."
"Amazing products and amazing service, would recommend without doubt."
"We have been dealing with Advanta for many years they are a great supplier. They provide an excellent service and their staff are very knowledgeable and helpful. We will continue to use Advanta for years to come and would highly recommend them."
"Really pleased with my phone case and mugs. Excellent service website easy to use all my stuff was delivered on time. Will definitely be using advanta again."
"Excellent product, quick delivery, highly recommend"
"Always a pleasure to deal with; fast, reliable and decent products."
Advanta Manufacturing is rated 5.00 based on 18 reviews