Adva Trading Ltd. Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Adva Trading Ltd.

About Adva Trading Ltd.: Selling MPS Magnetic Bracelets.

Unit 7 & 8
Clover House
Boston Road

Tell us how Adva Trading Ltd. made you happy

"Came quick and on time and at a good price"
"Really pleased with the braclet"
"the item was bought as a replacement for my original one which overtime had stretched and become to loose on my wrist. this replacement was shipped promptly and in good condition."
"My bangle arrived within a couple of days. Great quality and perfect fit. Looks amazing Many thanks"
"Great looking bracelet only had it a few days so I cannot say if I think it is helping with my knee pain would recommend this bracelet very classy looking not like others that are available"
"I was very impressed with the postage time how quick it was. Also with all the information about the company and the products. Will order from you again and also recommend friends and family."
"Brilliantly fast service! Ordered in the afternoon; arrived next morning. Lovely quality bracelets with free resizing tool. I feel these help my circulation and ease aches and pains. Trusted company; buy with confidence. Thank you!"
"Very pleased with my bracelet, it was exactly what I expected it to be and very pretty."
"This was bought as a present , I was very pleased with the quick delivery and packaging and the web site was very clear and easy to navigate ."
"The bracelet arrived very quickly, I have only had it two days so can only say that it is a nice piece of jewelry"
"Fantastic customer service, easy to use website, instant order confirmation & very quick delivery. Would certainly use again"
"My bracelet arrived the next day (on standard delivery). Very pleased with the bracelet and service, excellent."
"Extremely pleasant and helpful. Goods arrived in specified time. I has no hesitation in recommending to a friend who had since made a purchase."
"I'm really pleased with my bracelet which I feel is helping my arthritis. It was well packaged and arrived quickly."
"I chose the bracelet I wanted for my husband, placed my order and within a few days the bracelet arrived. Very happy with the bracelet, the placing of the order and the delivery."
"Have just purchased a purple silicone band for work. It is VERY comfortable, doesn't ride down my wrist like other bracelets. It is very tough and mud washes off very easily. I would highly recommend this to any fellow gardeners out there. Excellent customer service, well packaged and arrived two days after ordering. thank you"
"Excellent service. Ordered one night, despatched next day and arrived the next day."
"Bought as a present for my other half. He needs a 22cm and most I looked at only went to 20.5cm. I was happy to find this one which is 23.5cm with a free link removal tool. It's a lovely bracelet and arrived quickly in a beautiful velvet pouch making an ideal gift. He hasn't had it yet but I'm sure he will be as pleased as I am. Thank you."
"Lovely and authentic"
"My husband is delighted with his MPS magnetic bracelet. It is well made, fits very well and is attractive. The bracelet arrived very quickly and was well packaged."
Adva Trading Ltd. is rated 4.85 based on 847 reviews