Adva Trading Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Adva Trading Ltd.
Read Adva Trading Ltd. Reviews

About Adva Trading Ltd.:

Selling MPS Magnetic Bracelets.

Unit 7 & 8
Clover House
Boston Road

Tell us how Adva Trading Ltd. made you happy
I have been wearing the bangle for less than 2 weeks and the gold colour has gone. Not expensive so that's probably why.
I have received the bracelet, which on the whole I am very pleased with, however, I did pay extra to have it wrapped. Unfortunately it wasn’t! So in future IF I WERE TO BUY FROM YOU, I wouldn’t brother with paying the extra for wrapping!
Thanks
I ordered a bracelet on the 18th February. I then received an email on the 20th to say it had been despatched first class post. It is now 24th and it still has not arrived.
Order was lost by the Royal Mail, we re-sent it again on with Signed For service (Tracking Number: BY003540565GB).
Last year 18/12/2018 I start to online order the bracelets... Until now today 05/01/2019 I haven't received my bracelets... Before I check Royal mail, the message is leaving UK already... Can let me know when I can received???
Posted to Singapore, still on route. It takes a long time to post to Singapore at the Christmas period !!!
you quote 1st class mail haven't received it yet if I get it on Monday it will be 7 days when you state times that's what I expect I was going to order another one but I have had second thoughts
Adva Trading Ltd. is rated 4.83 based on 1,445 reviews