Adva Trading Ltd. Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Adva Trading Ltd.

About Adva Trading Ltd.: Selling MPS Magnetic Bracelets.

Unit 7 & 8
Clover House
Boston Road

Click Here

Tell us how Adva Trading Ltd. made you happy

"I ordered a bracelet on the 18th February. I then received an email on the 20th to say it had been despatched first class post. It is now 24th and it still has not arrived."
Order was lost by the Royal Mail, we re-sent it again on with Signed For service (Tracking Number: BY003540565GB).
"Last year 18/12/2018 I start to online order the bracelets... Until now today 05/01/2019 I haven't received my bracelets... Before I check Royal mail, the message is leaving UK already... Can let me know when I can received???"
Posted to Singapore, still on route. It takes a long time to post to Singapore at the Christmas period !!!
"you quote 1st class mail haven't received it yet if I get it on Monday it will be 7 days when you state times that's what I expect I was going to order another one but I have had second thoughts"
Adva Trading Ltd. is rated 4.85 based on 1,024 reviews