Adva Trading Ltd. Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Adva Trading Ltd.

About Adva Trading Ltd.: Selling MPS Magnetic Bracelets.

Unit 7 & 8
Clover House
Boston Road

Tell us how Adva Trading Ltd. made you happy

"Very pleased with my bracelet easy to alter and a nice weight and quality. Fast efficient service. Thank you"
"Arrived really fast, well packed and easy to adjust to the right size, Looks very well made, mine has double magnets with titanium. Can't fault it, have seen same at over twice the price, plus free delivery A+ MPS"
"Used this magnetic bracelet as I had an painful wrist ( undiagnosed) ! Within 12 hours all pain had gone ... so happy"
"really pleased as described or better"
"I ordered my copper magnetic bracelet on sunday 16 sept. I received an email the next day saying my bracelet had been dispatched and will arrive 1st class royal mail. It arrived on Tuesday! I was very impressed with their fast service and will recommend family and friends!! Kind regards S.k"
"Delivered on time, as described can't fault service and turnaround time from order to reciept"
"Oversize but Easy to adjust, very pleased with the appearance and appears to doing the job, very very pleased"
"I ordered a copper/magnetic bracelet from the sale items. It arrived quickly and is very pretty indeed - I got it in a large size to wear round my ankle, to see if by any chance it'll do my poor arthritic knee any good the way wrist bracelets do my poor arthritic hands good! Too soon yet to know, but am well pleased with quality of both service and item."
"I sent for my MPS magnetic copper bracelet around noon on Friday and was amazed because it turned up the following morning, so 10 out of 10 for efficiency. I am more than pleased with the bracelet and my daughter said she would like one and I will be ordering it soon as soon as she decides which one she wants. Lots of choice and very efficient so I can recommend MPS with no hesitation."
"Let’s hope it helps me"
"very good service"
"My bracelet came very quickly and I'm really happy with my choice. I've only had it a few days so it's a bit early to give an accurate review. But I love it and the magnets are nice and strong."
"Ordering was easy and delivery very quick. Bracelet received was as shown and described when ordering."
"Bracelet arrive on time and well packaged. Bought as a replacement for once that was lost it seems strong and robust. Husband likes better than the more expensive one he lost on the tube!"
"A great product and very good communication from seller throughout transaction."
"It's the second purchase I've made from this company this experience mirrored the previous one. Good website navigation, solid information about the products, supplemented with easy ordering & very quick delivery. *** Highly recommended.***"
"Easy access on the internet, and very prompt and efficient delivery,A good quality product beautifully packed and already I am having relief in my arm and shoulder, and would not hesitate to recommend your company to others"
"Brilliant delivery service, the bracelet is lovely and working."
"Love the bracelet. Very quick and efficient service."
"Only received the bracelet today looks. Good hopefully it will help my pain."
Adva Trading Ltd. is rated 4.85 based on 843 reviews