Adva Trading Ltd. Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Adva Trading Ltd.

About Adva Trading Ltd.: Selling MPS Magnetic Bracelets.

Unit 7 & 8
Clover House
Boston Road

Click Here

Tell us how Adva Trading Ltd. made you happy

"Too soon to say this product works BUT it arrived between the stated time. It is good quality, it looks nice and comfortable to wear."
"Look good quality, prompt delivery, pleased with the product"
"I have written a review in my reply to an earlier email. I commended your effort with which my order was promptly dispatched and received. I also thanked you for including the resizing tool with which I easily resized the bracelet to a perfect fitting. As soon as I started wearing the bracelet, its effect was felt. I had a good sleep like never before. I was wondering whether enhancing good sleep is one of the functions of the magnetic bracelet. I have started giving out the enclosed flyers to my friends."
"The bracelet arrived quickly and well packaged. I needed to remove a link and this was done easily with the tool provided. So pleased with my purchase I have ordered another."
"Too soon for effect but looks good"
"Fantastic service, I’ll have to wait to see how effective the bracelet is with reducing the pain from my arthritis"
"Ordered and received within 3 days. The item seems to be high quality."
"Just received magnetic bracelet through the post, it was packed well with clear instructions and is on my partners wrist. Looks good."
"Excellent service. Item arrived quickly. Bracelet was easy to adjust and very good quality. Not had it long enough to evaluate magnetic results."
"Good quality bracelet, very nicely packaged and the tool provided made removing a couple of links very easy."
"Bought a jade bracelet.. very pleased. so bought a turquoise one.. Service very quick.. Will order again.. 😌"
"Good quality item. Bracelet arrived within two days, and after good communication."
"Couldn't be happier with the product and service."
"Delivered a very well made product very quickly"
"Great mens bracelet, quick delivery and helpful additional links enclosed. Would definitely use again."
"Very helpful, my husbands bracelet was to small bought a new one and a return to send back all very good"
"I bought this bracelet for a friend of mine. But it is too early to say if she is getting any benefit from it"
"Lives up to expectations and very wearable. Very prompt supply by next day."
"Sorry for delay in replying but it took a while to fathom how to remove links from the bracelets. Now all done and delighted with service and the bracelets."
"First class service. Arrived when stayed"
Adva Trading Ltd. is rated 4.85 based on 1,025 reviews