Adva Trading Ltd. Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Adva Trading Ltd.

About Adva Trading Ltd.: Selling MPS Magnetic Bracelets.

Unit 7 & 8
Clover House
Boston Road

Tell us how Adva Trading Ltd. made you happy

"Very quick delivery, item came with nice velvet pouch to store it in, looks stylish on and fits comfortably"
"Excellent Service. One of the bracelet I ordered was out of stock. I was informed about this promptly and payment was credited back to my account without delay. My order was delivered on time and I am very happy with the bracelets I received. Many thanks MPS."
"Very quick efficient service , my order was delivered within 2 days. . Extensive range of products to choose from . A company who are very easy to do business with."
"Great, service and fast ( next day ) delivery!!!! And more of that ....I asked if it possible to swop the man type bracelet ( a complementary, if buy two...) to any for lady and they did it !!!! So nice Thank you very much! Tatiana W"
"Bought as a Christmas present like it so much might by one for myself."
"Very easy to order and fantastic speed of delivery from point of order! Would highly recommend"
"Good company to deal with *****"
"GOOD QUALITY ITEM AND EXCELLENT SERVICE"
"Order placed and the bracelet delivered the next day excellent"
"Resizing tool for bracelet purchased several years ago. Excellent delivery response, the bracelet is still as new and the tool worked fine."
"I ordered this as a gift, came super quick. I was very pleased fitted perfectly sits lovely and flat on the wrist. Very good value!!! Thankyou ."
"Absolutely first class service. Delivered very quickly. To-of-the-range - even has a velvety pouch in which to store the bracelet. I have no complaints! Non at all. Whatsoever."
"Really lovely bracelet and fast efficient service. Thank you."
"Prompt , good quality and nicely packaged. Thankyou"
"Arrived so quickly less than 24hrs they both look great are Christmas presents so no comments yet"
"Fantastic I dont know if anybody else has mentioned this but as soon as I put the bracelet on a warn sensation went up my arm since ive got it I havent taken it off and feel tons better it all started for me when I was plumbing a shower in at home and handling the copper pipe aches iny arm joints and knee joints just went so my wife mentioned about the copper bracelet and thats me sorted thankyou thankyou"
"It’s great and can’t believe order one day came next day so thank u"
"Quality bracelet excellent magnets.very pleased with purchase."
"Found what I looking for. Great website. Will shop again ."
Adva Trading Ltd. is rated 4.85 based on 911 reviews