Adva Trading Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Adva Trading Ltd.
Read Adva Trading Ltd. Reviews

About Adva Trading Ltd.:

Selling MPS Magnetic Bracelets.

Unit 7 & 8
Clover House
Boston Road

Tell us how Adva Trading Ltd. made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
I am really pleased with my bracelet, it looks lovely. The service was good and it arrived in good time. I have not had it for long, but feel I have gained from its benefits already. I would recommend you to friends. Thank you.
All as advertised
This bracelet was advertised as gold, which it isn't. It's go,d coloured so disappointing. But, other than that it is as advertised. The tool to adjust it fit is useful and it is easy to use.
Very quick delivery and excellent product
Good prompt service
Very satisfied with my purchase bought for Christmas present!! Good having a tool to remove links for sizing!!
Bought magnetised bracket for a Christmas present for a friend. I liked the style and it has health benefits too.
Unfortunately we have not received the 2 bracelets I ordered after the suggested 3 day first class mail delivery? We await the delivery.
Excellent delivery service and very pleased with the bracelet. Have used it for a week now and it appears to be working. Many thanks
My order for a magnetic bracelet was given first class service, I was very pleased with the bracelet and immediately ordered another one for my daughter.
A very attractive but discreet design, nicely made a comfortable to wear. It has taken over from a well worn old friend that I have been wearing for many years. The indications are that it will be equally effective and hopefully will last as long.
Husband very pleased with his bracelet good value for money
good quality product very reasonable price and very prompt delivery
Within just 2 days of wearing my titanium bracelet, i benefitted from a near pain relieved ostoe arthritus in my hip joint. Great result.
very prompt response and delivery
Good delivery fast, packed well very impressed not had one before nice stile very happy .Hope it helps will my aches and pains Pete
Lovely bracelet. Comparatively easy to alter. Looks expensive. Very easy website and speedy service.
Came on time even a little early well wrapped and professional looking. The bracelet looks very nice and strong and for me it worked almost straight away. Has all the golf logos on and was easy to adjust to make a little smaller. Would buy from this company again.
Ordered a particular design of copper bracelet, but unfortunately the wrong one was dispatched (... a more expensive one!) Emailed to confirm error and within two days had the correct one and had returned the wrong one in their pre paid envelope. Couldn’t ask for better service. JF : Kent
Very prompt service, hope the bracelet works as good as it looks.
Adva Trading Ltd. is rated 4.84 based on 1,146 reviews