Adva Trading Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Adva Trading Ltd.
Read Adva Trading Ltd. Reviews

About Adva Trading Ltd.:

Selling MPS Magnetic Bracelets.

Unit 7 & 8
Clover House
Boston Road

Tell us how Adva Trading Ltd. made you happy
Good quality product and very efficient service
Bought two bracelets, both Very stylish and comfortable to wear. Slight adjustment required on my wife’s the the handy tool provided made it easy
Great service
Sent the wrong colour our first time but a simple phone call and the right one was sent the next day totally happy with the bracelet I’ve had magnet bracelets and copper bands for years and years and believe me they work
So far I’ve been absolutely delighted with the bracelets and also the delivery time, as I‘be only been wearing mine a couple of days I’ve felt what I think are small improvements, but feel that I need longer to be able to comment on any health benefits
Fast, efficient service. Excellent product, as described. Represents outstanding value for money. Feeling better already from wearing the bracelet.
Great service very pleased with the bracelet very swift delivery 1st class service
Bracelet is delicate and pretty with a sturdy clasp
Very good quality and fast delivery would definitely recommend you.
The order was very speedy. All was in order and more... the nice gift packaging was convenient as it was given as birthday present. Even adjustment kit to add or remove piece was provided. I would recommend MPS to anyone who is looking to buy a magnetic bracelet. Good quality and superb service.
Good quality braslet
Very quick delivery lovely item easy to alter size
I ordered my bracelet which came very promptly via royal mail. Upon ordering, I stated that my wrist was smaller than the standard size and upon arrival I was thrilled to see that the appropriate number of links had been taken out and my lovely bracelet was the perfect size! The spare links were also enclosed. Fantastic customer service.
Fits very well
I really like the look of this bracelet great style
This bracelet replaced an identical one I lost . Wouldn’t be without it as it prevents my “golfers elbow “
Very nice bracelets. Fast delivery .Would order again.
Excellent service.the bracelet was just as expected well presented in case.
Excellent ! Lovely surprise.All my family were sure it was real gold until I told them.Very, very surprised that the explanation for using the gadget for shortening the length was so easy to use.Don't know yet if it will help me with my arthritus but I love it anyway as a piece of jewellery.Liked the cleaning cloth and the soft case for keeping this super bracelet in.Thank you.
Lovely copper bracelet, very well made. Arrived super quick with a velvet pouch for storage. Excellent product and service. Highly recommended.
Adva Trading Ltd. is rated 4.83 based on 1,433 reviews