Adva Trading Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Adva Trading Ltd.
Read Adva Trading Ltd. Reviews

About Adva Trading Ltd.:

Selling MPS Magnetic Bracelets.

Unit 7 & 8

Adva Trading Ltd. 5 star review on 4th May 2020
Adva Trading Ltd. 5 star review on 3rd May 2020
Mr Milson Thomas
More Photos & Videos
Very happy with my Magnet bracelet .
I’ve had a bracelet for a few years and was replaced it ! really missed it thanks
Very pleased with item which was delivered next day by royal mail.
I received my expanding magnetic bracelet within only a few days and am delighted with it. I had to remove a link but this was simple to do as instructions were included. It seems to be helping me cope much better with pain in my leg too which is indeed a bonus! The bracelet fits quite snugly now so I have to take care putting it on as it can nip your skin. I do offer my recommendation for this company. Thank you.
Very good price, fast delivery, good product.
Arrived promptly. Looks good and is comfortable to wear.
Can't fault my bracelet so far great fast delivery also
I ordered the magnetic bracelet because I have been diagnosed with arthritis in my spine and I hope this therapy will help. I ordered the bracelet on Thursday and it was received on Monday. A quick delivery service. After adjusting it I have been wearing it for a little over 24 hours. Not long enough for it to make a difference yet. I’m pleased with how it looks and delighted with the service.
Great service. Delivery very quick and bracelet very strong and hard wearing.
Fantastic service arrived very fast. Impressed with the quality of the bracelet. The neck brace is good as the pads can be move as required. The only think I’m no too sure about is when fitted to the neck I have an access piece which is not held down with the Velcro fastening.
All in all still very pleased with the purchases.
Very good service thank you 😀👍
Bracelet arrived very quickly. Had to take a link out but this was quite easy. It now fits well and so comfy to wear (Black Titanium) and very light. Let’s hope the magnets work, early days yet.
This is one of the best magnetic bracelets you can buy highly recommend seller thanks
Brilliant product knee brace comfortable don’t know I’m wearing it 10/10.
Very good quality and quite heavy for a copper bracelet. I love it. it was easy to change the links with the link remover. I will be buying more from you. Thank you.
Quality of product good and very prompt delivery. Really Pleased
Very easy to order and fast delivery I'm really pleased with my bracelet its good quality and comfortable to wear i would definitely recommend the company and the bracelet
Excellent service and great quality
Really nice bracelet for the price and the delivery was so fast thank you MPS
Delighted with the service provided by Adva Trading Ltd. Website very easy to navigate. Black titanium bracelet arrived exceptionally well packaged and, given the postal service difficulties presented by the Covid crisis, in very good time. I also received a resizing tool which was very useful since I had to remove two links. A bit fiddly to use especially since the ends of the pins to be removed were difficult to distinguish against the black colour of the bracelet but this is only a minor gripe. Completed the task and the bracelet fits perfectly. All in all I strongly recommend this company and its service to this customer!
Bracelet was sent very quickly, packaged well with good instructions.
Adva Trading Ltd. is rated 4.83 based on 1,270 reviews