Adva Trading Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Adva Trading Ltd.
Read Adva Trading Ltd. Reviews

About Adva Trading Ltd.:

Selling MPS Magnetic Bracelets.

Unit 7 & 8
Clover House
Boston Road

Tell us how Adva Trading Ltd. made you happy
I received my bracelet just yesterday but already can say I feel better, funny but I think my vision improved, pains are still with me but as I said I have this bracelet just one day. Service of seller is amazing. I already ordered another bracelet for my husband.
There was a problem with ordering the bracelet and then a fault with the bracelet but have been refunded with no problem
great service and delivered in good time
The bracelet arrived and is very stylish, fits nicely and looks the part. Only worn for s couple of days but am sure I'd giving me some relief. Well worthwhile purchase.
Delighted with product and efficient service.
Fast delivery and a good quality product
Beautiful bracelet, best quality magnetic bracelet ii have ever bought, will definitely be recommending to family and friends
Not what I was expecting
Beautiful bracelet. Great quality.
Very pleased with my purchase. And the speed of delivery.
Pleased with the product.
Excellent service, ordered the item on Monday 23rd December and it arrived the next morning (Christmas Eve). fantastic service, especially at this time of the year & postage free too!
Super.size is fine
Product arrived in good condition and on time
Lovely bracelet, hope it works
Prompt delivery. Excellent quality product.
Excellent service. Very pleased with my merchandise magnetic bracelet exactly what was required. Recieved in 2 days. Amazing. Thank you.
I am very happy with my bracelet, and so far my arm feels very good I'm not in pain, I can't believe its working so soon, I'm very pleased I gave it a try. Very pleased with the result, it came on time and looked nice.Just what I thought it would thank you
THEY LOOK GOOD AND A GOOD COMPET/PRICE HAS TO THE GAINS OF WEARING THEM I CAN NOT SAY AT THE MOMENT I BROUGHT FOR CHRISTMAS FOR SOME ONE WITH FEW ACHES AND PAINS SO WE"LL SEE IF THEY HELP OUT A LITTLE HOPEFULLY .
This is a beautiful bracelet.It's a Christmas gift therefore can not comment Re: effectiveness.However it is so nice to wear.
Adva Trading Ltd. is rated 4.84 based on 1,126 reviews