Adva Trading Ltd. Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Adva Trading Ltd.

About Adva Trading Ltd.: Selling MPS Magnetic Bracelets.

Unit 7 & 8
Clover House
Boston Road

Tell us how Adva Trading Ltd. made you happy

"Excellent service. Ordered one night, despatched next day and arrived the next day."
"Bought as a present for my other half. He needs a 22cm and most I looked at only went to 20.5cm. I was happy to find this one which is 23.5cm with a free link removal tool. It's a lovely bracelet and arrived quickly in a beautiful velvet pouch making an ideal gift. He hasn't had it yet but I'm sure he will be as pleased as I am. Thank you."
"Very good service"
"Lovely and authentic"
"My husband is delighted with his MPS magnetic bracelet. It is well made, fits very well and is attractive. The bracelet arrived very quickly and was well packaged."
"Bought for husband who has been suffering with wrist pains. Looks lovely and very different to the old style he had many years ago. Arrived very quick and packing was very nice to. And with a cleaning cloth."
"Very prompt, efficient company. My purchase was with me within 3 working days. Product is of very high standard and I have given leaflets to a couple of my friends who where very impressed when they saw my bracelet. I awarded 5 stars. Very pleased with my purchase 👍"
"Good, fast service from MPS - lovely bracelets reasonably priced. Had forgotten the benefits of copper and magnets in pain relief and so glad I looked them up again. Really surprised at the wide range and choice of styles and colours. I'll be ordering again very soon."
"Fast service and products at reasonable prices."
"I am very pleased with my silicone magnetic bracelet. It is tough and a good thickness and best of all it does not slide down my wrist, as all prevoius magnetic bracelets have. Will certainly recommend."
"Excellent service & comuniction's smooth transaction very fast delivery. I bought 2 Copper & Zink Magnetic Bracelets, 1 for myself & 1 for my wife, we both like them very much, they are well made, stylish, & comfortable."
"Delivery was extremely fast."
"Quick delivery of very nice magnetic bracelet. Better than I thought. Thanks MPS. Recommended"
"V good product"
"not enough time to tell properly yet ,"
"Brilliant fast service. Ordered 2 bracelets, excellent value. Will purchase again from website"
"Great products and a great service, highly recommend this company."
"Item was bought as a gift, recipient thrilled with bracelet Good service, communication and web site Highly recommended Thanks to MPS"
"Arrived in good time, too soon to rate the effectively of the product but looks good."
"Outstanding service from start to finnish from this company ! Product 100% happy - web site works very well and delivery super quick too. Pleasant change from a lot of others ! why can`t they follow this company ? Will use again soon. Graham--- Staffordshire"
Adva Trading Ltd. is rated 4.85 based on 847 reviews