ADK Kooling Reviews

Booking complete
Engineer allocated
Engineer on site
Complete
Really Gr8 person and very professional. ADK should be Proud of that Gentleman how he maintain his company name on top. Highly recommended keep it up.
Great service very helpful engineer
We received good service.
yhjhhgbjhbhhgghkjhg
Reliable service
I was very satisfied
Thanks
The engineer is very professional
Visited my parents house as they had a problem with their fridge.ADK were quick and efficient, and arrived early so my parents didnt have to wait till late. The engineer was very helpful and informative.
very good service
I had another engineer to check the refrigerator who cleaned it, installed a new fan and it is now working perfectly.
No need to condemn it, the dripping water referred to ? The ice cubes in the large container were melting and water was dripping from it.
£100.00 for nothing!!
Dear Mr Preston,

Having spoken to you today about your complaint, we re-iterated that you have an electrical fault that causes electric shock and therefore the appliance in unsafe. For that reason we recommended the appliance not to be used. When we spoke today we offered you a partial refund as a good will gesture but you declined.

Many thanks,

Service Team
They did exactly what they promised. Very good Customer service .Good delivery , great fridge freezer
My fridge broke down a few days before Christmas. ADK sent a repair man, Abdi, on the same day and he was excellent. Hi fixed the back to tide me over the holiday period and returned after New Year with the spare part. Fair value for money and friendly service.
Excellent service After Days of trying to get help told over two wait rang 9ish problem solved by midday will use again I recommend this company 100%
After pulling my hair out ringing around places getting told no help till 4th of Jan rang This Company at 9ish problem solved by midday excellent service will use again
Very helpful
Easy to get hold of to book an appointment. Turned up promptly and provided friendly service.
ADK were fast and efficient. Upon coming across the contact online, I immediately got through to a friendly member of the admin team. A couple of hours later a member of the sales/technical team, Omar, contacted me and he was at the property to survey and advise within two days. Omar was honest with his advice. He could have easily have pushed a sale which he didn’t!
Amazing service, very helpful and professional staff. Required item was identified and shipped within hours. I recommend ADK Kooling to anyone
Very good service and very helpful and clear on problem with fridge/freezer.
They were the only company who said they could repair my 3 year old American style fridge freezer. The staff who visited were polite and charming and kept me informed of what the issue was, explaining it would need a new part. On the day they were due to repair, they didn't turn up at the agreed time, but once I called the office another team came out even though it was after official working hours. I would use them again, but hopefully won't have to as my fridge is working well.
ADK Kooling is rated 4.27 based on 44 reviews