ADK Kooling Reviews

of reviewers recommend ADK Kooling
Read ADK Kooling Reviews
I have nothing negative to say about this company. We have been using their services for a few years now and they have been amazing! They are quick to respond, very professional and extremely polite. A pleasure to do business with. We have never been charged more that what has been quoted and their work is always to a very high standard. We are a children's nursery and they are always respectful of the regulations that a childcare facility needs to work within. I would highly recommend ADK Kooling.
Very good service and very helpful and clear on problem with fridge/freezer.
They were the only company who said they could repair my 3 year old American style fridge freezer. The staff who visited were polite and charming and kept me informed of what the issue was, explaining it would need a new part. On the day they were due to repair, they didn't turn up at the agreed time, but once I called the office another team came out even though it was after official working hours. I would use them again, but hopefully won't have to as my fridge is working well.
Dear ADK. Found this possibility to give my feedback on service to you. I am Norwegian, have a property in Ascot with a Norcool unit for a walk in cooler room . I have struggeled to find a co to help me to source parts from Uk or Norway. I have dealt with UZMA who has really been fantastic, very helpful, speedy feedback or clarifications, and finally a "ready to help" attitude. Such people make a difference and makes ADK stand out .... Keep up your good work !!
Customer service is key and these guys hit the mark. Attentive at any time possible I've had a problem. Thanks once again Omar and his whole team.

Nabeel
Services cannot be faulted, just opened a new office & used Jamal & the team again
It is good
Firstly, the office team were very speedy and efficient in arranging the engineer’s visits to fix our fridge-freezer.

Secondly, the engineer who did the repair was very thorough, experienced and very friendly.
The fixed a faulty compressor and I’m waiting for the refund and it looks as if they’ve refused and seeking legal advice for my money recovery
Dear John,

Our company did not refuse to refund you for the faulty compressor. There has been a breakdown in communication and we havent received any correspondence from you in a few months. We could have replaced the faulty compressor under your warranty but either way you are entitled to a refund.

Our accounts team will be in touch with you shortly to arrange a refund.

Many thanks,

Service Team
I have had the pleasure of using ADK for approximately 10 years in different situations. Their technicians are always prompt, efficient, effective and backed up by an office who are on the ball with a quick can do attitude to resolving any problems on site. We would highly recommend them to anyone with any refrigeration or a/c troubles.
I am still waiting for a repair after 4 weeks
Dear Graham,

Unfortunately, Norcool have been really slow to respond to all queries during the Pandemic and we are still waiting on a response to your query about the size of the door seal. My colleague shall follow up again and update you later today but we are still on the case for you.

Efficient, professional, trust wordy
When my Samsung refrigerator broke down I googled and seeing a very good review I chose ADK Kooling Ltd for the diagnosis/repair and trusted they would be doing a good job. However, I was great my disappointed to have a misdiagnosis and also to be quoted a big amount for the wrong PCB boards to be changed.
The engineer spent more than an hour to misdiagnose the fault. Initially he told me that 4 PCB boards might need changing which I was not very convinced with. So he carried on with his test and diagnosis and he eventually stated that the sub inverter board could be faulty but could also be the main PCB board as he has previously encountered a similar problem where both PCB boards had to be changed. I was given a quote of just over £200 for both parts to be replaced.
So I decided to request Samsung to send an engineer to diagnose the fault. The Samsung engineer came a week later and spent no more than 20mins to diagnose the problem. He found the Assembly Module to be causing the fault which he replaced for £37.60 + VAT and labour at £95 the refrigerator was working perfectly again. The Samsung engineer did not find any fault with the Sub inverter board or main PCB board.
ADK Kooling still charged me for the labour charge but at a reduced price of £65 (£95) after expressing my discontent with ADK Kooling service manager.
I was really disappointed to have paid labour charge for an incompetent engineer sent by ADK Kooling. I was expecting them to raise their hands and accept that it’s been a mistake from them and wipe off the labour charge completely.
Really disappointed and would never use this company again.
Dear Mr Carpenen,

We quoted you for the right parts however you decided not to go ahead with our quote. Unfortunately, Samsung provide lower pricing than what we can get from our suppliers.

Either way, we reduced out fixed labour rate by £30 as a good will gesture but you decided not to go ahead with us and pay Samsung the diagnosis cost plus the cost of the parts.

Many thanks,

Service Team
Good job ! Good Service and good people !
Omar has even fantastic service and great advise I recommend him for any home cooling requirements.
5. Completed work satisfactorily and on-time.
Professional, friendly, knowledgeable - great service.
It has been a pleasure to work with, very courteous and responsible, they knew their job. Endless thanks and regards
Leyls tasli
Very efficient and friendly service
We have only used them once but can't fault them in any shape or form. Professionalism was on point. Their punctuality is unequalled and their price didn't break our bottom line!!! Would use them again if needed.
Competent , calm, focussed engineer; came in a very timely manner, a day after I called as they had the same engineer on the road
ADK Kooling is rated 4.00 based on 26 reviews