Acura Systems Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Acura Systems

About Acura Systems: Acura Systems is a distributor of high quality, professional, CCTV equipment to End-Users and the trade.

01923 606468

service@acurasystems.co.uk

301 Baldwins Lane

How would you rate Acura Systems?

"Acura have the best camera in the world I’m very happy it’s bedlam picture and video is unbelievable good day is the best camera which you can buy in the market"
"Superb Support, and really knowledgable technical staff allowing me to quote effectively time after time! Thanks"
HD Security
Verified Buyer
"Hi quality equipment & fast reliable service"
Philip Taylor
Unverified Reviewer
"Quality product at a very reasonable price. I will definetly be buying more. Great customer service keep up the good work team acura!!"
Carvell Dzuba
Unverified Reviewer
"Super Product, Worked well straight out the box - will be coming back for more next week!"
Martin Cole - Project Manager, NSL.
Unverified Reviewer
"Needed a last minute part for an Install the next day, Found their AcuraPRO Fusion surpassed the spec required at a very good price point! Placed the order which took 5 mins, and received it the next morning. The customer is thoroughly impressed and has asked me to have a look at their business premises! I will definitely be using Acura System and the Fusion on future projects!"
Kevin Carter
"Very good overall"
"I have been in the electrical industry for over 20 years now, and i must say, i am very impressed and pleased with the level of service so far, swift delivery, top quality D.V.R. product, to be honest and looks like i will be buying much more soon. looking forward to trying cameras out. also was very good to be able to speak to staff member who knows there products for spec. and tech. advice. Good work Acura Systems. keep the quality high and prices Low as possible for us tradesmen. please. Thanks Rob. Installer, Sparky and Tech. Head. ;-)"
Jamie Smith
Verified Buyer
"Ideal company to buy from. Have saved their details so I can use them again."
Jamie Smith
Verified Buyer
"Ideal company to buy from. Have saved their details so I can use them again."
Edward Clough
Verified Buyer
"Two 1200 line dome cameras order after consultation that would work with my older system. Very helpful as always, great product delivered. Have installed and working brilliantly, far better than the standard cameras that came with our other make system, not naming as don't want to promote. Very happy with the service and product am sure will be back for more and quite possibly a new DVR system as they are great value. Highly recommend"
KEITH WESTFIELD
Verified Buyer
"I got the UTC remote to control my Swann H855 cameras. The cameras have a control on them but it is only about 12 inches from the camera, so when the camera is installed it makes it awkward to adjust the settings. The UTC remote solves that problem. Well worth the money."
Mark Andrews
Verified Buyer
"Cameras as good as other TVI units that I've fitted before ....but bases are not as deep as other brands and are a different shade of white to the camera ....this needs addressing.."
Mark Van Eldijk
Verified Buyer
"I ordered 4 cameras with base units at eBay to deliver to the Netherlands. There were 4 cameras with base units on stock. I payed for fast delivery to get the cameras as soon as possible, 2 to 3 workdays. After a week (5 workdays) no cameras. So i mailed. They where sorry the cameras where out of stock. So why didn't Acura sytems send me a mail at forehand to inform me? The next week the cameras would be sent to me. The payment for the fast delivery was a waste for me. They did sent the cameras after 2 weeks whit express post. I got the 4 cameras but the base units were missing. So i mailed again. First i got a mail if i checked the sides of the box because the base units are separated packed from the cameras. How stupid they think i am. So i mailed again. Now the base units were out of stock and they would sent them as soon as possible. So tel me this in the first mail and don't tread me like an idiot. Eventually the base units arrived. But only 3 of them. In the mean time i managed to install the cameras. For one camera i managed to mount it without a base unit. So now after 4 to 5 weeks my cameras are working. The cameras are super. A bright and clear view at night. Even at 40 meters. A tip for Acura Systems: inform your customers immediately if there is a problem, don't wait till the customer get to you."
Michele Bevilacqua
Verified Buyer
"perfect transaction and very quick delivery. thanks!"
David Caruana
Verified Buyer
"Acura staff gives prompt replies to customer difficulties,and ship very fast."
Louis Maciver
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant service as always from Acura. Looking forward to trying the new DVR."
John Miller
Verified Buyer
"very good swift delivery,very happy with my purchase ,highly recommend"
Trevor Lewis