Acura Systems Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Acura Systems

About Acura Systems: Acura Systems is a distributor of high quality, professional, CCTV equipment to End-Users and the trade.

01923 606468

service@acurasystems.co.uk

301 Baldwins Lane

How would you rate Acura Systems ?

"I used Acura to install a hidden CCTV in my house to monitor my van. Three weeks later, it got broken into and the camera got good clear footage of the thieves and lead to an arrest and my goods being returned!"
"Only bought the DVR but it was everything they said. Up and running in no time. If a problem they answered very fast. Very pleased. Only criticism is no manual just quick start so there are things I don’t know what to do yet. Like play back etc. But I will sort it."
"Quick and efficient. Delivered the service as promised. Would recommend to use the service."
"Item as described,fast postage, pleased with purchase"
"Excellent customer service, after sales support ongoing and nothing seems too much trouble👍👍👍"
"Came round quickly got a price on the job the same day"
"Quality service throughout the process alongside superb cameras with high visibility, during both the day and night."
"Acura have the best camera in the world I’m very happy it’s bedlam picture and video is unbelievable good day is the best camera which you can buy in the market"
"Superb Support, and really knowledgable technical staff allowing me to quote effectively time after time! Thanks"
"Hi quality equipment & fast reliable service"
"Quality product at a very reasonable price. I will definetly be buying more. Great customer service keep up the good work team acura!!"
"Super Product, Worked well straight out the box - will be coming back for more next week!"
"Needed a last minute part for an Install the next day, Found their AcuraPRO Fusion surpassed the spec required at a very good price point! Placed the order which took 5 mins, and received it the next morning. The customer is thoroughly impressed and has asked me to have a look at their business premises! I will definitely be using Acura System and the Fusion on future projects!"
"Very good overall"
"I have been in the electrical industry for over 20 years now, and i must say, i am very impressed and pleased with the level of service so far, swift delivery, top quality D.V.R. product, to be honest and looks like i will be buying much more soon. looking forward to trying cameras out. also was very good to be able to speak to staff member who knows there products for spec. and tech. advice. Good work Acura Systems. keep the quality high and prices Low as possible for us tradesmen. please. Thanks Rob. Installer, Sparky and Tech. Head. ;-)"
"Ideal company to buy from. Have saved their details so I can use them again."
"Ideal company to buy from. Have saved their details so I can use them again."
"Two 1200 line dome cameras order after consultation that would work with my older system. Very helpful as always, great product delivered. Have installed and working brilliantly, far better than the standard cameras that came with our other make system, not naming as don't want to promote. Very happy with the service and product am sure will be back for more and quite possibly a new DVR system as they are great value. Highly recommend"
"I got the UTC remote to control my Swann H855 cameras. The cameras have a control on them but it is only about 12 inches from the camera, so when the camera is installed it makes it awkward to adjust the settings. The UTC remote solves that problem. Well worth the money."
"Cameras as good as other TVI units that I've fitted before ....but bases are not as deep as other brands and are a different shade of white to the camera ....this needs addressing.."
Acura Systems is rated 4.74 based on 119 reviews