Acura Systems Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Acura Systems

About Acura Systems: Acura Systems is a distributor of high quality, professional, CCTV equipment to End-Users and the trade.

01923 606468

sales@acurasystems.co.uk

Greenhill HouseWatford Business ParkWD18 8JA

Tell us how Acura Systems made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
"Tidy, Clean and efficient. Very speedy service."
"We are very pleased with our new system. Everything from the people that came out for the survey to the two installation guys were amazing. We didnt know much about CCTV and just left everything to them. They explained all equipment necessary and took us through what we needed. Our system has been installed a month now and the pictures are brilliant and very clear. This company was also the cheapest and best value for money quote we received. I will be recommending this company again. Thank you so much!"
"I contacted Acura Systems, as I needed a CCTV system fitted urgently I was blown away by the professional service and the cctv system is amazing meet and exceeded my expectations, great quality & service. I would highly recommend Acura Systems to anyone looking to install CCTV System"
"Very efficient, friendly and professional staff. Our engineer Rob was extremely personable, carrying out his activities with the minimum of disruption, extremely tidy and willing to assist in instructing and setting up the system. Cannot fault the company."
Hello Edwin! Thank you for your lovely review! It doesn't go unnoticed. Whenever you need us, do let us know. Enjoy your system!
"Really not happy with either the product or the service. I was misold the product by Acura System and as a result I had to pay extra for items on 4 different occasions. I had many arguments about what had been agreed, I was sent the incorrect products numerous times. It was months before I actually had what was required and even then it was different to what was discussed at the beginning. The service was hit and miss, one time they are friendly and approachable, then most other times they can be argumentative and palm you off with poor excuses as well as say that they will call back and didnt. To this day one year later my system still does not work properly. 1. The picture quality on this so called 4k system is poor, it looks worse than a 1080p camera. 2. The DVR keeps switching off then loses the picture. 3. 50% of the time I can't even connect to the cameras and therefore cannot even see a picture. I have abbreviated the whole story because I just don't want to waste any more time on it, put bluntly, both the service and the product are well below acceptable. Now I am looking at an entirely new system because this one just is not fit for purpose."
Hello Shakeel, We are sorry to hear you feel this way. Our dedicated team are on hand with whatever queries you have in order to rectify any issues you may be dealing with. We feel you may have not received the Acura experience that others know and love and we would love to help you with your query.
"No issues whatsoever :)"
Thank you for your review! Let us know if you have any questions or queries about your product and thank you for being a loyal Acura customer.
"The prices are very competitive for what you get, the communication between the the guys that come out and the fitters isn’t great resulting in the job taking longer. The customer Service after the deposit being taken isn’t the best."
Hello! we are sorry to hear this way. We continue to grow and prosper as a company and all feedback is warmly welcomed. We will pass this on to the relevant teams.
"Visited for estimate gave a price and arranged the fix date, all dealt with in a pleasant professional manner. Installation date arrived on time completed a very neat fit no wires showing, explained the working of the system. Had a slight problem with one camera phoned up about it and it was dealt with in very short time. Overall very pleased with CCTV and happy that should I get a problem the solution is just a phone call away."
"Fantastic service and great deal. Few issues in the beginning but all sorted by Acura systems asap. All systems working fine. 👍"
"So happy with Acura system service. I definitely recommend my friends and family."
"Excellent service"
"Chap who came to fit the cctv for us was efficient and friendly- we have peace of mind knowing that our property is protected. The cameras are unobtrusive and the picture quality is excellent."
"Customer service Awful, Product Awful, Extremely Long Wait for call...overall in a whole business is awful"
Hello, we are sorry to hear you feel this way! Please call our customer experience team so we can get you the relevant support.
"Thankyou so much for a good services I would recommend you guys any day thankyou😀👌👌👍👍"
Well aren't you a dream! Thanks a lot for the lovely review! :) Whenever you need us give us a message!
"Very good pople to deal with"
"Excellent customer service from both the team and Jayson provied. Would highly recommend the products to anyone looking for cctv as the quality is excellent."
"Great staff and good teck support"
Thank you for the kind words Tom!
"The service of sales and installation was very good P Patel"
Thankyou!!
"Brilliant to deal with & friendly knowledgeable staff."
"Bought a system for my outhouse to monitor whilst I was away. I looked at getting the system on Monday and sent an e-mail to Acura. By Thursday I had a system installed by an APro Engineer they referred to me and on Friday I was on holiday where I could monitor my outhouse from my iPhone! Super easy setup."
Acura Systems is rated 4.69 based on 140 reviews