Activeweargroup.com Reviews

More Photos & Videos
Activeweargroup.com 5 star review on 3rd October 2019
Lauren Fordham
More Photos & Videos
Ordered polo tops 5 different colours . Great quality. Would definitely order again .
Great workwear trouser. Great price , great service.
Brilliant service
Beautiful fit. Ttye to size. Excellent material. Very happy with them. Will order again.
I paid to return a pair of trousers which were too small
I sent the parcel on the 15th May by signed for delivery
The parcel was signed for however I have not had any response or a refund
Delivery time longer than expected but that may due to the current coronavirus situation. Good quality item and well packaged.
First order of overalls for my partner who is doing up our classic car
Says they are roomy and good!
Happy they fit - got xl as he’s 6’4”
Good communication
Packaged well
Quick delivery
Good Quality light in weight dry quick
The item was very good quality but I don’t think it would be suitable to wear for my job as a dog groomer as the material allows hairs to stick to it.

I also found it pretty roomy, I ordered a small and it was still pretty big on me.
Just what I needed if I need more I will buy them I will let my friends know
Very professional with a great service !!
Polo shirt is just what I wanted in a lovely powder blue colour. It’s good quality, washed & ironed well. Took longer than expected to arrive but all can be forgiven due to the present Covid-19.
It might be my fault for not knowing but Lightweight in the description meant nothing to me. I now assume there is a Heavyweight sweatshirt which I would have prefered.
Delighted with my new overalls. A little long in the legs (for a Medium), but I shall have the pleasure of growing into them.
THANK YOU.
Great quality goods, had to send back for a refund as too big so I am looking to reorder but so far so good
I've used active wear for quite a few purchases. The quality of the clothing they provide is top notch, they aim to provide the best quality, durable work wear on the market.

The prices are great, compared to the same product from other companies, activewear beats any other quote for the same product, even direct from certain clothing brands.

Ive had the pleasure of dealing with Steve at active wear, who is a true gent, making all my purchases and embroidery easy, he goes the extra mile to provide a great service, even making suggestions on the colour/size/placing of certain embroidery. Instead of just printing it any old how to get the job done, he puts the extra effort in to ensure the customer is happy.

10/10 on all aspects of service from activewear. Will only be buying my work wear from this company in the future and always recommend this company to colleagues. Some even asking where I get my work wear from if I haven't already told them.

Good job, keep up the good work activewear
Good value items although takes a long time to be delivered.
Excellent service, could not be more professional. Would definitely recommend using this site, pleasure doing business with them, will definitely be using them again
Good Quality, exactly what I wanted, delivery and service very good, would not hesitate to use again
Good quality product