www.activeweargroup.com Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend www.activeweargroup.com
"Gillet I purchased was perfect and just as described on website, good value and speedy delivery"
"Fast delivery, easy to order and a good price. Thankyou"
"Fast delivery.great item"
how rate cs
"Poor communication. Doesn't reply to emails or voicemails."
how rate cs
"I've ordered several times from them as a private buyer ordering items for kids work at a Christian camp. I give the workers in my team a cap of the same colour as our team. We received the wrong item one year but that was rectified swiftly without cost to me. Items arrive well packaged and promptly. The website caters for both commercial buyers (ex VAT) and private (inc VAT) and delivery is free if you order more than a specified amount (£40 at last order). My ordering has been pretty limited but a snoop around the website shows plenty on offer at all levels. Maybe some help on what some of the terms for some items mean would be nice. (Commercial/expert buyers as the intended customers likely already know but still would be good for completeness.)"
how rate cs
"Items took two weeks to arrive but at least they replied to my concerns"
"Website nice and easy to use with a great offer of free shipping on big orders. Prices were competitive too for the blouses were bought. Delivery made in good time. Recommend"
"I wanted 3 red camisole tops of different sizes, so the family would "match" for a particular event. The website indicated only one left whichever size I clicked on, but did not say out of stock, so I ordered the three. But there was only the medium in stock. Activewear quickly offered the choice of a refund or different colour and I chose the refund which was made immediately. They acted very quickly and professionally to correct the situation, but it would have been better if their website had reflected the true stock level."
how rate cs
"Item ordered and not received after 11 days! Phone call went to voicemail!?? First time having that experience with a “UK-based” company. Terrible!"
how rate cs
"I ordered a longer length Skort,when it arrived it was so much shorter than a normal length Skort, so was disappointed with that.And also it took nearly 4 weeks to get my refund and 5 emails to yourselves where you didn't even reply to me."
how rate cs
"Very good service and quality, will definitely order again when I need to."
"Great bit of kit 👍🏻"
how rate cs
"I used the Activewear group because they sold craghoppers shorts, as I already own a pair I know the quality is first class, they were delivered in a reasonable time, and the shorts are exeptional, great fit so could not be more pleased."
"Delivered as promised"
"Great value for money. Dispatch was quite leisurely by internet shopping standards: 2 full days to begin processing. However, this is acceptable and the price more than offsets the wait."
how rate cs
"Arrived today good condition only problem ordered blue but black sent need trousers so not able to return"
"Jacket was delivered on time and is exactly as described. Excellent quality and keeps me bone dry even in heavy rainfall. Very pleased."
"First class service from this company ,very prompt 👍"
how rate cs
"Thanks a lot The service is very fast, and the quality is very good, I think order more. It would be nice to make her name and logo embroidery directly from you. Bye Alex"
"Very good quality t shirt, true to size & good value for money"
www.activeweargroup.com is rated 4.23 based on 108 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access