www.activeweargroup.com Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend www.activeweargroup.com
Click Here
"Excellent company to purchase from. Keep you informed and quick delivery"
"I am very happy with the quality of the thermal suit I have ordered but I have sent an email to find out bout returns to exchange for a smaller size and I am still waiting for information on your returns policy or if you even exchange sizes"
"Great service!"
"Honesty is always the best policy. On eBay you mentioned you had stock of maroon Uneek large t shirts foe which I purchased, you knowing you didn’t have stock took my money then feed me lies, not good Please refund all my money"
"Good service and easy to use webpage for purchase."
"Very good service, proper item shipped and delivered. Received in good condition. I had looked around for a merchant in the USA with this great brand, Helly Hansen and could not find one. Fortunately I found on eBay the online store for ActiveWearGroup. The pricing was competitive, lower even when shipping is considered, compared to Amazon. Yes, a little slower on delivery because it was shipped from the UK. Speed of delivery was not a large determining factor. Very good service. Highly recommend."
"I bought, they sent. Job done"
"Quite impressed overall"
"First class in every detail. I am a returning customer."
"The goods haven't arrived yet, so there is no point in sending me surveys to complete!"
"Let you when the order finally turns up!!!"
"Their on line help was fast and informative helping me choose my product"
"Great product at a fantastic price with good customer service"
"Good product"
"So pleased with my purchase and the way it was packed and protected in delivery.Excellent service and excellent condition!!!! :-))"
"Great products and a great service."
"Extremely good service. Received correct order early. Quality of goods seems to be excellent."
"Good quality shirts, prompt delivery, very pleased as a first time user of the site"
"I was pleased with the trousers I ordered the git great and good quality,. I reviewed them on the day that was specified."
"Good service product was exactly what I expected and delivered in good time."
www.activeweargroup.com is rated 4.53 based on 367 reviews