Activeweargroup.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Activeweargroup.com
Good fit perfect colour. True to size.
Bought 5 t-shirts and 5 shorts for work, surprised with the quality for the price. Definitely be using them again when needing trousers for winter.
Great tees wash well
Poor company, poor quality.
Item didn’t arrive and seller didn’t respond to 3 messages. I had to ask for a refund from Ebay
Nice coat and fleece with plenty of room in them. Delivery a bit slow but worth the wait. Highly recommended
Hi I have not yet received this boiler suit!?
I have messaged you twice and also asked ebay for help with this.
we have order work trousers and sweatshirts now and the quality and price are very good would recommend
I bought the HH Lisa merino crew neck and I am happy with my purchase. It Keeps my son warm while he exercises or jogs.I would have like a more variety of colours and design options. I had bought it on sale so good value for money.would recommend it.
good quality work gear that looks good as well
As described and delivered on time
I work on a tree growing nursery and spend 7 months of the year in mud so far they are very comfy and waterproof and warm
I ordered the incorrect size of v neck sweater and returned requesting a replacement - within 5 days Hermes delivered the replacement, however it was exactly the same size - I e-mailed activewear and quickly received a reply from Steve Frost who very kindly arranged a replacement of the same size which duly arrived this morning. This is customer service of the highest order and I applaud Steve on his service.
Very good service
wore these shirts washed them turned out brilliantly
GEOFF
The product arrived late and had to be chased by me. Activewear don’t always answer the phone or emails either.
Having said that the product was as described and very good value, therefore worth the wait, I suppose!
Very good service , item size spot on Will use again
Delivered exactly on time.
Great service, the company seems to have a little bit of everything!
Absolutely fantastic jacket