Activeweargroup.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Activeweargroup.com
Ther're too small. I ordered a size 10, XL but were still way too small. I returned then, I didn't see a larger size.
Posted 29 minutes ago
Great company to purchase from. In process of changing size for trousers I’m sure it will go as smoothly and speedy as the original purchase
Very good service hassle free and arrived on time
All good thanks
Very pleased with item .
Although ordering was easy, delivery is ridiculous. I’m still waiting over a week later.
I liked the overall look of the boots but was a bit sceptical of the price. Took a chance and placed my order. They took no time to get here. Tried them on, and they fit like they had already been broken in. The most comfortable boots I've ever owned. I drive a tipper truck and needed footwear that is safe and waterproof. No way am I going to ruin these on the job. They'll be my winter motorcycle boots. Very warm and the zip is a great addition. Happy all round.
Great boots like slippers
One item was missing from order.Thermal T~shirt Lsleeve B123 grey L.
Good products great price , bought as present so not tried yet , but vests look great
I'm sure the blouse will be great. But it's not mine. But love your things. Thank again Bev
Product returned for a smaller size 2 weeks ago, chased up with an email for the replacement but absolutely no response from the Activeweargroup. I will now have to pursue a claim via Paypal.
Absolutely love this shirt easy to iron only problem is the collar is slightly tight hence 4 * instead of 5
My item arrived whilst I was away (so arrived One week late according to the dates sent to me by Activewear) When I returned from my holiday I emailed twice, called several numbers and left messages but have never had a reply to either. I want to return the unused goods but have no address or label to return to., and it seems no one is bothered to help. I would NEVER use again
Gilet was exactly as described and delivery was fast. No complaints.
T short shrung a bit in wash x.slid up bodywhen moving
Lovely jacket wish there was a button to button the sleeves when rolled up but nevertheless spot on deffo be back
Great service and fast delivery
Easy to use website. Great value for money.
Awful really really small fitting and no customer service. Don't buy
Activeweargroup.com is rated 4.43 based on 566 reviews