ActiveQuote Reviews

of reviewers recommend ActiveQuote
Read ActiveQuote Reviews

About ActiveQuote:

ActiveQuote is one of the UK’s leading comparison site and broker of health & protection insurance products including Health Insurance, Income Protection Insurance, Life Insurance and Critical Illness Insurance.

029 2009 0389

compliance@activequote.com

Global ReachDunleavy Drive

Tell us how ActiveQuote made you happy
The staff at Active quote are knowlegable , helpful and bery professional.
very professional service, clearly understand my needs, not pushing me for extra sales but tailored exactly what I want.
Howard was friendly and very professional and gave me all the information on the policies we were interested in.
Excellent service & we were very happy with the new premium price negotiated for us
Kevin was amazing when it came to my renewal. Very helpful and efficient :)
Howard was very friendly, professional and patient. He explained everything until I was sure I understood.
Everything was explained well and I managed to get health insurance at a competitive price that covered all that I wanted.
You renewed by Heath care insurance efficiently and speedily, the gentleman dealing with my case was very pleasant and helpful.
Hope of ActiveQuote contacted me prior to the renewal of my health insurance policy. I had been with Aviva for the past 3-years and I was reasonably happy, until Aviva almost doubled my car insurance when I moved my address. I asked Hope to find me another quotation and I elected for Vitality. Not only do I have the same, if not better coverage from Vitality, but I save approx. £20pm on my health policy, but I have now transferred my car insurance to them as well and I am now paying close to my original policy cost. ActiveQuote were great and explained the differences between the twom providers and ensured that I was happy with the changes. And I am! Thank you Hope Hawkins.
wonderful! 5 Stars for James!
Every time we have used Active Quote they have helped us to achieve good discounts and Value for Money - and this year was just the same. We shall continue to use and recommend them.
They supported me and my requirements. Thank you
The process and options were explained and laid out very clearly. Jason displayed excellent product knowledge throughout, which certainly helped the decision making process. No-pressure telephone discussions, or follow up chases.
Excellent team for all your insurance needs, everything explained well by experts. Ben is so good at going through things and dealing with your situation. Highly recommended!
Really helpful and knowledgable
ActiveQuote are very friendly and helpful and really are good at helping with the insurance you need and finding the best prices
Very good service. Thank you. 😉
Excellent help and advice in a professional yet friendly and supportive manner. The process of renewal went awry after a mistake by me but was recovered by swift and effective action by the consultant who handled the case. Thank you.
Kevin went out of his way to get me the best quote possible , he was very professional and polite and spent time to get the best deal for me , he is a credit to this company
Very helpful in suggesting alternatives for my wife. I'm best as I am.
ActiveQuote is rated 4.62 based on 1,419 reviews