ActiveQuote Reviews

of reviewers recommend ActiveQuote
Read ActiveQuote Reviews

About ActiveQuote:

ActiveQuote is one of the UK’s leading comparison site and broker of health & protection insurance products including Health Insurance, Income Protection Insurance, Life Insurance and Critical Illness Insurance.

029 2009 0389

compliance@activequote.com

Global ReachDunleavy Drive

Tell us how ActiveQuote made you happy
Reviewed my options and then took me through the whole process, efficiently and transparently. Excellent!
I am delighted with the new policy arranged for my family. From start to finish Huw Williams handled the whole process professionally and he went above and beyond to ensure that not only was the policy superior to the previous company we’d been with for 32 years but the premiums were less than half we were being charged by one of the top providers. I cannot praise Huw and the service we received highly enough and to recommend to others. We are Grateful to Huw and the ActiveQuote Team 🙏🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Great service - took the time to understand my needs and came up with a great offer.
Concise, knowledgeable, friendly
Very helpful and understanding of my needs. Secured the health insurance product that worked for our family's needs and at a great price too that I wouldnt have found otherwise. A great service that I would highly recommend.
Awesome service, listened to my requests, needs and preferences with patience and came back with multiple options and prices. Whilst I was in a period of transition from Company funded to private funded health insurance, I had time over a couple of months to refine my preferences.... and James was very patient and always professional, which built up my trust in him and the brand. Top service, market wide offerings and a happy customer.
Thomas from ActiveQuote was very thorough and clear in his communication and very proactive in helping us secure the best possible policy and best quote for our needs. I would not hesitate to recommend ActiveQuote on the basis on the service we received from Thomas.
I had Garry as my broker very helpful and professional made it very simple and understanding for me. Thank you
Always courteous and professional.
Really impressed with the service.Very efficient,friendly and professional. Leon Donnelly was a delight to deal with and found us a very good product at an excellent price.
ActiveQuote were very supportive and efficient in arranging my health insurance renewal. They always respond promptly to email queries and follow up accordingly
Very informative, professional, polite and patient. I'm pleased with the policy and hope we never have to use it.
Really good service. Spent a lot of time with me to work out what type of policy best suited. Huw in particular was excellent
I was really pleased with the service, so helpful to have somebody to help you choose a policy and actually give advice! So often these days when you do a quote online you get a pushy salesperson on the line but this felt nothing like that. Special mention for Ana who made me feel really at ease and spent a full hour answering all of my questions. A true asset to the company and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend
Efficient and took the time to establish our requirements.
Happy with Active Quote, but would have preferred to change insurance provider this year, as the expeience we had 12 months ago with current insurer was difficult to say the least. We had a horrendous time getting approval, for a consultation and relatively simple procedure, from their underwriter, leaving us frustrated and angered at the delay....Certainly not a provider I would reccomend !! If it were not for the fact that the this procedure has not been concluded, due to the current covid situation, and that any new insurer would not take on the continued medical procedure, we would certainly have been looking for an alternative insurance provider.
Active Quote found us a very good policy with good conditions and a better payout than similar Over 50s policies that I probably would not have found myself . Ren was pleasant and friendly as well as perfectly professional. We are very happy with her advice. Thanks.
using active quote for last 4-5 years, very good, no complaints
Excellent service is always about people & I've given ActiveQuote 5 out of 5 because Sian Bewey is brilliant. Personable, professional & always meets my personal needs. I'm a long standing customer, but I never feel taken for granted & my changing needs are always well catered for. Sian literally takes the stress out of renewals.
very good and prompt reply.i did not wait long
ActiveQuote is rated 4.62 based on 1,353 reviews