ActiveQuote Reviews

of reviewers recommend ActiveQuote
Read ActiveQuote Reviews

About ActiveQuote:

ActiveQuote is one of the UK’s leading comparison site and broker of health & protection insurance products including Health Insurance, Income Protection Insurance, Life Insurance and Critical Illness Insurance.

029 2009 0389

compliance@activequote.com

Global ReachDunleavy Drive

Tell us how ActiveQuote made you happy
Really Good Service by Micheal Evans.Explained everything very clearly and very patiently
Nothing to say really. You sent it, I paid.
Our insurance broker Richard was very helpful and knowledgable.
This enabled us to select the right health insurance policy.
However when the documents arrived they contained conditions we did not expect.
Richard followed this up with the insurer and after a lot of hard work and determination managed to secure the same policy at the same price minus any restrictions or conditions.
This was an excellent outcome and we will use Richard’s services again.
I was contacted prior to renewal by ActiveQuote & discussed my policy. I decided to take up one suggestion which has now been activated. All completed without any problems. Thank you.
Very helpful and informative with no pressure.
Understood what I was looking for and went out of his way to help and support me. Thank you so much...
i am very satisfied with activequote....
Excellent professional service answered all of my questions with ease and professionalism would recommend this company and the consultant to friends and family
The Consultant dealing with my case was extremely effective and efficient. She was at all times very patient, supportive and gave me the best possible customer service experience.
The services provided were professional and as expected from the best customer service team. Well done.
Alex Seaton was incredibly helpful providing information about all of my options, allowing me to make an informed decision. Every question I asked was answered in an incredibly helpful way and never a bother to answer more.
Quick service with understanding customer needs!!!
Great Service
Able to beat my current policy payments by a mile with structure and clear messaging
Simple process, polite call back from both support teams to complete my quote and to capture my medical history
Would recommend
Denise was absolutely fabulous in assisting me find the right health insurance! Their customer service has been exceptional! Thank you Denise for guiding me well!
ActiveQuote has really helped me out by providing us best deal on Mortgage Insurance. We been consulting it with Mathew Jones and he was so patient and humble. I might have requested around 10 different quotes and never let us down. We would definitely recommend AQ if anyone is planning to get an insurance quotes.
Very friendly, professional and helpful staff
Great bunch of people you really act well for their customers, negotiating some attractive deals and saving money. I have been with them for several years and really appreciate what they have done
Activequote always go "the extra mile" to ensure their clients receive the best quotes to fit their needs.
Always pleasant when dealing with customers.
I believe I spoke to Michael on the phone who was extremely helpful.
ActiveQuote is rated 4.61 based on 1,308 reviews