ActiveQuote Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend ActiveQuote

About ActiveQuote: ActiveQuote is one of the UK’s leading comparison site and broker of health & protection insurance products including Health Insurance, Income Protection Insurance, Life Insurance and Critical Illness Insurance.

029 2009 0389

compliance@activequote.com

Global ReachDunleavy Drive

How would you rate ActiveQuote?

"Easy market check every year."
"Prompt attention and quickly managed to get renewal premium reduced with existing provider"
"Knowledgeable and friendly advice leading to the right choice for us."
"Wow! I cannot praise this company enough, especially Uthman, Fatima and Charli. The customer service is outstanding and it is an absolute pleasure to deal with you. Nothing is too much bother, including answering my many minor questions. I greatly appreciate the regular updates, some more than once a day, and the calls that are returned when promised. All information that has been predicted for me, has been correct, so your staff obviously have a lot of knowledge and training on what they are doing. Once again - outstanding!!"
"Efficient, courteous and helpful."
"they really understood my requirement and what I'm after."
"clear concise information with genuine interest in providing a service to the customer"
Priyanku N
"Declan Ward is a true star in Active Quote team. He is an example of how customer oriented u can be and it is not about talking about the product but making a customer’s entire experience an easy and comfortable one. I recently got a policy set up and was so happy with Declan’s out of the way attitude to support - went ahead and got one for my wife too - Great work done Declan and keep doing well - 5 stars Active Quote just because of Declan"
"Active quote gave me many options and then I was called by Michael Gauci. He asked the appropriate questions and gave good advice, which helped me to make an informed choice. He answered all my questions and nothing was too much. I felt Michael had a high amount of expertise in life insurance, he answered all my questions and nothing was too much to answer. He seemed very patient, was reassuring, which lessened my worries and was not pushy. Hopefully my children will have the financial security I have potentially set up for them!"
"You are supposed to my health insurance broker but my insurance with Aviva was renewed without a word from you at an increased premium. What service are you providing?"
"Howard Howells was very clear with his advice and told me that if i had any problems with my health cover to give him a call."
"great service, with a very knowledgeable and professional sales man Chris."
"Lack of response from advisor which eventually resulted in me doing it all myself directly with BUPA. Initial response on first adoption of policy was excellent but renewal experience was very poor."
"They rang me on renewal of my policy and found alternative quotes as requested. They did not hassle me to renew in any way"
"Very helpful in guiding me through options for medical insurance"
"Helped me find out exactly what insurance policies were actually worth getting for someone in my position."
"Active were great but the company I chose (MMS) were appalling. Basically I took out income protection insurance and after making a claim and 6 months later they still haven’t paid a penny and have no intention of doing so. They are rude and unhelpful and you should avoid that company. Active quote have been great and tried to help me but were unable. Choose carefully"
"im quite happy"
"Very helpful."
Margaret W
Verified Buyer
"Very poor communication from Leuan Owain Williams. Renewal appears to have gone ahead even though I have not agreed to it and two payments have been taken from my bank account for this month. I am unsure why this can happen without my consent. I would appreciate further information on the situation."
ActiveQuote is rated 4.62 based on 911 reviews