ActiveQuote Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend ActiveQuote

About ActiveQuote: ActiveQuote is one of the UK’s leading comparison site and broker of health & protection insurance products including Health Insurance, Income Protection Insurance, Life Insurance and Critical Illness Insurance.

029 2009 0389

compliance@activequote.com

Global ReachDunleavy Drive

company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how ActiveQuote made you happy

"Always helpful and informative of different offers... always meets my families needs"
"The renewal was the process I ever experienced when having had to renew an insurance etc. It came through in a very customer friendly manner and - and - what was most surprising the amount had not increased - this is definitely a first for me and a winner - thank you ActiveQuote for putting me onto Aviva."
"Happy with the quote"
"Great communication and friendliness combined with a wide range of options."
"Overall I was pleased, however I was asked on the phone for any illness in the past five years, there was none, when the form attired it asked for ten years and so my answers changed and the premium increased, this I felt was very contradictory and rather unprofessional."
"ActiveQuote found me a competitive quote for my family health insurance policy - very pleased so far"
"Direct and efficient, with a good understanding of my personal situation."
"Hi, Im Jurgen and I am with Active Quote for many years. At the beginning I thought; Jesus not an other comparison platform but then I spoke James C. and he is ever since my consultant. I may have changed my Health Insurances but will not leave my Active Quote. They are there when you need them the most and are always up to date to find you the best deal!"
"There was no hassle setting insurance up. Quick ,easy and straight forward ."
"Has been very helpful in getting us the right level of cover."
"I never got a renewal quote"
"Always look for a better deal when requested to do so and usually find one"
"The service in 2019 was poor in that we were given the same price as initially received from Vitality with Active Quote saying there was nothing they could do to challenge it. When we then went direct to Vitality we were able to discuss options to remove >60% of monthly premium increase. PS: In earlier years Ieuan Williams was able to do this negotiation for us but he has now left Active Quote - perhaps this says something about the current team at Active Quote??"
"The Active Quote team was dealing with my case in reasonable time and paid out my claim just on time so I can keep my Bussiness running. Thank you. G Vlad"
"Excellent at understanding the requirements of their client and matching the client with the best and most cost effective medical insurance. I could not recommend Active more highly and particularly a big shout for Zak who provided my family with an outstanding service."
"Good service with a good result"
"Renewals etc. all work well. Thank goodness I haven't as yet had to utilise the policy. I feel confident that any requests will be treated in a compassionate and professional manner should the need arise"
"ActiveQuote is competitive but does fall short on service. If there is any complexity or difficulty with renewals or claims then as a customer we look to our broker to work on our behalf and ease the burden. Our past experience has been disappointing and left us with the feeling that once the policy is sold ActiveQuote are less interested in delivering an ongoing service. Our hope is that our previous feedback has been taken on board and over time culture and practice will improve."
"Mat Dotchon is excellent but unfortunately on this occasion it was not his department that could deal with my matter. Sadly, the Retention department was not as efficient or communicative until thankfully my issue was dealt with by the senior consultant (apologies, I cannot recall her name)."
"The service is good."