ActiveQuote Reviews

of reviewers recommend ActiveQuote
Read ActiveQuote Reviews

About ActiveQuote:

ActiveQuote is one of the UK’s leading comparison site and broker of health & protection insurance products including Health Insurance, Income Protection Insurance, Life Insurance and Critical Illness Insurance.

029 2009 0389

compliance@activequote.com

Global ReachDunleavy Drive

Tell us how ActiveQuote made you happy
Able to beat my current policy payments by a mile with structure and clear messaging
Simple process, polite call back from both support teams to complete my quote and to capture my medical history
Would recommend
Denise was absolutely fabulous in assisting me find the right health insurance! Their customer service has been exceptional! Thank you Denise for guiding me well!
ActiveQuote has really helped me out by providing us best deal on Mortgage Insurance. We been consulting it with Mathew Jones and he was so patient and humble. I might have requested around 10 different quotes and never let us down. We would definitely recommend AQ if anyone is planning to get an insurance quotes.
Very friendly, professional and helpful staff
Great bunch of people you really act well for their customers, negotiating some attractive deals and saving money. I have been with them for several years and really appreciate what they have done
Activequote always go "the extra mile" to ensure their clients receive the best quotes to fit their needs.
Always pleasant when dealing with customers.
I believe I spoke to Michael on the phone who was extremely helpful.
Great service and attention to detail. Even pointed out something about my policy that I had not noticed before and enabled me to reclaim over £500 in dental expenses for the last 4 years!
Sian was super helpful and even though I was extremely busy at the time and really didn't want to read the new information given, she remained patient and reassuring.
Excellent, clear advice without jargon and prejudice.
Excellent service.
Every year you say it's up for renewal, but you don't actually do anything 'active' at all. You don't offer any alternatives, or say if the new quote is as expected or could do better... It just like, "Here's your new quote, contact us if you need us"... I mean... okay!
Hi Kris,
We are really disappointed to hear that our service has not met your expectations on this occasion. As you will see from our Trustpilot scores we pride ourselves on delivering exceptional service to our customers. If we have fallen short on this occasion, we would appreciate the opportunity to firstly apologise and then investigate the matter further.
If you are able to email us your contact details at marketing@activequote.com, a member of our customer services team will assist you.
Fast, knowledgeable, answered all my question and very easy to talked too.
On the ball each renewal time reviewing current options. Fortunately or unfortunately my policy appears to be the best around and therefore reduced premiums not available this year
Advice was clear. We had a lot of questions and James ensured we were clear on understanding these areas fully.
sian was very helpful in finding out possibilities although ultimately I arranged directly but not because of her
Good and helpful advice
Friendly young people do the legwork for you.
Great service and negotiated a lower premium with our present insurer
Very responsive, made the process easy and, saved us money with better cover
ActiveQuote is rated 4.61 based on 1,295 reviews