ActiveQuote Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend ActiveQuote

About ActiveQuote: ActiveQuote is one of the UK’s leading comparison site and broker of health & protection insurance products including Health Insurance, Income Protection Insurance, Life Insurance and Critical Illness Insurance.

029 2009 0389

compliance@activequote.com

Global ReachDunleavy Drive

How would you rate ActiveQuote?

"We had our consultation with Michael, we found him to be very thorough and explained well all the points that needed to be considered. With his help we were able to decide the right policy that matched our needs. I would fully recommend a consultation to anyone rather that just going with online quotes, there are many considerations you may not be aware of and this way you get a product that actually suits your needs."
"Courteous and friendly Good advice and quotes All sorted very quickly"
"Renewal was painless, as the service from the recommended insurers was good; we were in agreement with Active Quote that we should stay with them."
"Really helpful team who helped me identify just the cover I needed. Would recommend to anyone seeking medical insurance."
"Spoke to Anthony Allen, he came across as a very knowledgleable and professional individual. He was not at all pushy in his dealings with me and fully acknowledged and understood my requirements. Some sales staff (at other firms I have come accross) look for the easiest and most lucrative (for them) solution but that was definitely NOT the case during my dealings with Activequote. I have already recommended Activequote to family and friends and will continue to do so. Well done Anthony & Activequote, a pleasure doing business with you."
"ActiveQuote adviser did a great job for me.He found very good deal much better than my mortgage advisor offered to me.I am very happy because with my profession really hard to find cheap monthly premium income protection.Joshua thank you very much!!! Szymon Siupa"
"A new provider at competitive rates was found for me in 2015, and am very happy to renew policy's gain. Both AQ and General Medical staff are friendly, helpful and very knowledgeable."
"The follow up and ensuring I got best value"
"Firstly Active Quote found me a highly competitive policy that exceeded my needs and yet was cheaper than my current policy. The follow up to ensure I had the right policy for my needs and ensuring I understood all of the benefits available (a couple I had been unaware of) was outstanding. Customer service of this level is rarer than hens teeth."
"They tried to get my wife and I a more competitive quote and were able to get a 1 off discount from our current health providers"
"Very helpful friendly advisor"
"Ceri Ambrose great to deal with."
"I ended up doing the work myself to get a much better quote with my existing insurer before ActiveQuote did any work. They then sent me just one other option with Aviva. Basically they didn't do any work so don't deserve any commission."
"Arranged a reduction in premium as I'd forgotten to complete my Q-score in the summer. Aviva agreed it was partly their fault for forgetting to remind me by email to do the Q-score. Your staff are always friendly, professional and informed whenever Ive contacted them or vice versa in the past, and no waiting in a wretched queue with Mozart in my ear!!!"
"Andrew has been very patient with me and gave very honest feedback. It definitely didn't feel like he was pushy but he was taking the time to give me a clear & honest answer to my questions"
"A very efficient and responsive service. Finding a good alternative private health provider and being available to answer any questions or queries."
"Very responsive and made sure my policy was the best on the market for what I was paying - also managed to get me a reduction. Very polite and helpful advisor."
"Friendly helpful young lady who understood my needs and managed to negotiate a reduced premium for me."
"- Answered all my questions satisfactorily - Understood my needs - Provided me with what I needed in terms of budget and PMI"
"Staff are always very knowledgeable and helpful and willing to find the best deal to suit our needs."
ActiveQuote is rated 4.63 based on 824 reviews