ActiveQuote Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend ActiveQuote

About ActiveQuote: ActiveQuote is one of the UK’s leading comparison site and broker of health & protection insurance products including Health Insurance, Income Protection Insurance, Life Insurance and Critical Illness Insurance.

029 2009 0389

compliance@activequote.com

Global ReachDunleavy Drive

Tell us how ActiveQuote made you happy

"Excellent service managed to reduce my monthly payment of health insurance by over £30 . Very pleasant to deal with"
"Excellent Service, obtained highly competitive quote for my Health Insurance. Spoke to Lance Morgan who was helpful, friendly and highly efficient. Would recommend unreservedly."
"Easy to contact and fast with suitable quotes. When I had an issue with a company regarding quote not matching the invoiced price I contacted ActiveQuote who fixed it within a day or so. All good service."
"Couldn't have been more helpful - Kim Powell went above and beyond, particularly in explaining all the vagaries of corporate benefits!"
"Good advise and very helpful"
"Excellent!"
"Active Quote has secured a reduction in my renewal quotation. They have taken action on my behalf at a time when I have been unable to give much attention to the policy. I am very impressed by their service"
"I am very happy with Active quotes advice and services."
"Sound advice and easy to talk to."
"I was impressed with the customer service I received during my first ever experience of buying private medical insurance. I particularly liked how a question I had was answered from personal experience as it helped me to understand better how to broach the subject of using private medical insurance with my GP should I need to. Thanks Zak."
"Excellent and quick service. Definitely recommended"
"Very helpful, and have had time and patience with me."
"Active Quote helped me find the best health insurance package for my family. They take away the hassle and do the searching for you. Quick response to requests and easy switch."
"Annual follow up fine. No change. Continued with BUPA."
"They provided me with what I required and were very efficient in dealing with my needs."
"questions handled well,and dealt with in a proffesional manner"
"Adviser were very helpful and clear in their explanation, making it very easy to continue with the policy."
"Sian was very professional, knowledgeable and helpful which made renewing my policy extremely easy."
"Saved me money when I discussed renewal"
"I am really grateful that it has been possible to switch my health insurance to a significantly cheaper premium, with the help of the ActiveQuote customer friendly service."
ActiveQuote is rated 4.61 based on 1,092 reviews