ActiveQuote Reviews

of reviewers recommend ActiveQuote
Read ActiveQuote Reviews

About ActiveQuote:

ActiveQuote is one of the UK’s leading comparison site and broker of health & protection insurance products including Health Insurance, Income Protection Insurance, Life Insurance and Critical Illness Insurance.

029 2009 0389

compliance@activequote.com

Global ReachDunleavy Drive

Tell us how ActiveQuote made you happy
using active quote for last 4-5 years, very good, no complaints
Excellent service is always about people & I've given ActiveQuote 5 out of 5 because Sian Bewey is brilliant. Personable, professional & always meets my personal needs. I'm a long standing customer, but I never feel taken for granted & my changing needs are always well catered for. Sian literally takes the stress out of renewals.
very good and prompt reply.i did not wait long
Avoid at all costs. Typical bait and switch tactics and claim there was an error.

I purchased a policy for £22 only to be advised a "glitch" meant it was actually £32.

In my opinion a bunch of charlatans. Do not use. Go to insureres directly.
Always very helpful and will always get you the best deal
I Wanted some comprehensive private medical insurance for my children which my work could not offer. ActiveQuote did the research and came up trumps with affordable but comprehensive cover!
A friendly, helpful service which helped me find the right balance of price and policy cover.
Helpful clear and prompt. Very efficient.
Excellent support and advice from Billy Uswald- thank you
I dealt with Jason Ford from Active Quote during the purchasing of private medical insurance. Jason made things very clear and easy to follow. He was excellent and very professional throughout the entire process. Thanks James
Will give you good advice and a great discounts on going direct. A bit slow at going out to market on renewals unless you ask.
I would like to thank Michael Evans for advising us about WPA and giving us an excellent service through out our telephone conservations.

I would like to say that he is highly professional and has full product knowledge.
I found that Mr Ahmed has a wide knowledge of health insurance and kept me informed. He was also very pleasant and courteous.
Very happy with the service supplied by Active Quote and to their response to any queries. Would be more than happy to recommend this Company
Every conversation was clear. Tom listened to my requirements and answered all questions comprehensively. Pleased with the policy we have chosen.
Proactive in initial contact and provided an excellent service sourcing the right insurance for our needs
Matthew called me to discuss the policy I had agreed to take out. He pointed out a number of issues and exclusions with the policy which I had not been fully aware of. Matthew discussed an alternative plan which suited my needs far more. I am delighted to have the peace of mind that I now have a value for money product which provides the cover I require and more. Thank you to Matthew. You are a credit to the company you work for, your service was above and beyond what I have come to expect of many insurance services. Thank you.
They did a very good job in getting me a very competitive quote this year. Sian was prompt in dealing with the renewal.
Thomas was extremely helpful and professional. I couldn’t recommend him more. Thank you
Helpful, knowledgeable staff and a god send in getting the best rate for my medical insurance.
ActiveQuote is rated 4.62 based on 1,336 reviews