ActiveQuote Reviews

of reviewers recommend ActiveQuote
Read ActiveQuote Reviews

About ActiveQuote:

ActiveQuote is one of the UK’s leading comparison site and broker of health & protection insurance products including Health Insurance, Income Protection Insurance, Life Insurance and Critical Illness Insurance.

029 2009 0389

compliance@activequote.com

Global ReachDunleavy Drive

Tell us how ActiveQuote made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Thank you ActiveQuote for continuing to offer excellent service even in these “difficult times”.
Quick chat reply and subsequent telephone conversation
Good customer service
Have used ActiveQuote for Health Insurance needs for both myself and my daughter. ActiveQuote took the time to find the best insurance provider to meet my needs and explored the different packages available from my daughter's provider. Would highly recommend this organisation when choosing insurance as they research well and give good and honest feedback
I not able to leave a review only there was 2 mistakes on my policy so Iam waiting for new policy to arrive and check that it’s been sorted thanks
Excellent and speedy service with very clear guidance that was tailored to our needs and without pressure.
Richard was very professional and gave helpful and constructive advice. The process was very straightforward
Great after hours service by Shahbaz
Excellent advice and recommended Mr Howells to another friend, Mr Brian Hughes who also joined BUPA. I believe I will receive a M&S voucher for recommending a friend, which will be great.
Recommended by a friend and really pleased that I spoke to them - came up with a quote that wasn't generally available by understanding my particular circumstances and needs.

Much improved cover, much cheaper and with a well known name
Helpful with a patient approach.
Always professional
Their advisors are without fail very polite, informative, patient and helpful - all of these aspects were crucial in helping me come to my decisions.
We have used them since leaving my company scheme, they take all the hastle (and NOT a little time) out researching the best cover for me. They also do the same research for my wife, we have been more than pleased with their recommendations and cover.
Always knowledgeable and helpful
Hello. My name iš Laura Josiukaite. At the moment I have health problem..
Richard was very professional and made sure that I was offered appropriate life companies to suit my needs. He and Ahmed were helpful and understanding with regard to the necessary health questions and responses.
When we needed a replacement for our Bupa health insurance, ActiveQuote were friendly, supportive and understanding. When I had to have treatment Aviva, the company they suggested, couldn't have been more helpful. Thank you for all your help.
Fast and professional response to queries
For the second time I used ActiveQuote to identify and broker the right insurance for me. Accessible, competent and efficient. I would always use them again.
ActiveQuote is rated 4.61 based on 1,258 reviews