ActiveQuote Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend ActiveQuote

About ActiveQuote: ActiveQuote is one of the UK’s leading comparison site and broker of health & protection insurance products including Health Insurance, Income Protection Insurance, Life Insurance and Critical Illness Insurance.

029 2009 0389

compliance@activequote.com

Global ReachDunleavy Drive

How would you rate ActiveQuote ?

"Finding a good deal for me after a large increase in existing premium. I think that I should have been contacted a little earlier than I was particularly as I wanted to change supplier."
"Excellent service from this company. Acquired a meaningful reduction on my health premium - happy customer!"
"professional"
"Friendly and helpful"
Gartland O
Verified Buyer
"Sian Kerslake sorted out my health Insurance last year and did a great job. When my renewal came up from Vitality Health, I contacted Sian again. Sian couldn't of been more helpful or professional. Sian gave me great advice and managed to get me a good discount on my vitality renewal. Sian is a real asset to ActiveQuote and she will be the first person I contact when my renewal is due in 2019."
Beverley G
Verified Buyer
"Very reassured, all my questions were answered and it took the worry away. The service was quick and transparent."
"The advisor that I purchased the policy with was absolutely brilliant"
"Professional"
"Customer service was top"
"By helping me with my query"
"Ceri was an excellent person to deal with, he called me at appropriate times, and when it wasn't appropriate he always made sure to call me at another time. Went over everything very clearly and overall I had all the information I needed on my policy. Top man."
"Very helpful. Saved me about 50% of original quote. Will definitely use again"
"Polite and sensible email discussion with good advice"
"No contact from Active Quote. Insurance renewed direct with Aviva"
"Explored all options"
"Very helpful and efficient"
"Richard Champion of ActiveQuote provided me with exceptional service in my search for the right income protection insurance - a form of insurance that had seemed quite difficult to research and understand. He listened carefully and patiently to the details of my situation, demonstrated his grasp of both the overview of my case and its details, explained my options clearly as well as any recommendations he made, went through all my questions, and always phoned back or replied when he said he would. He was professional, courteous, efficient and friendly. I rarely write 'customer reviews' but I was glad I found the expertise of Richard Champion and ActiveQuote. I'd recommend the service highly."
"Expert knowledge and advice on renewal options"
"No much to say, they provide Insurance, nothing else special"
"renewal processed efficiently"