ActiveQuote Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend ActiveQuote

About ActiveQuote: ActiveQuote is one of the UK’s leading comparison site and broker of health & protection insurance products including Health Insurance, Income Protection Insurance, Life Insurance and Critical Illness Insurance.

029 2009 0389

compliance@activequote.com

Global ReachDunleavy Drive

How would you rate ActiveQuote ?

"Good company to deal with do source the most competitive premiums in the market. Easy to deal with and good communication.. Handle setting up of the policy as well. Was dealing with Lance and was very polite and professional."
"Very slow in passing on renewal notice."
"Pleased overall with the service. The person conducting the telephone questionnaire, whilst perfectly pleasant, did not come across as totally professional and used to conducting interviews. Whilst I totally understand it is me, as the one wanting the policy who gives the answers & the interviewer may just be reading out questions, some clarification would have helped. There was some delay, apparently due to a new system being activated, but we were kept updated to a certain degree. It was made clear that important iinfo should be in paper format due to poor signal & no computer faciliity where live. Unsure if broker let AIG know of this as documentation emailed through. This was useless and AIG had to be asked to send in paper format. Very appreciative of the help from Simon Lewis, who quickly sent through several quotes in the required paper forma. Thank you Simon."
"AQ found me a health insurance policy at a better price."
"Very happy with the service. Always polite and efficient."
"Lady who dealt with my new policy was really helpful and friendly. Think her name was Laura."
"Very thorough and patient. Great advice."
"Billy Usswald is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best consultant ever"
"Lance was very professional and super helpful"
"Very friendly and helpful."
"The sales adviser whom I dealt with namely Matthew Dotchon was very professional and explained everything in detail, no pressure selling or misleading. Highly recommended"
"There were a few issues with getting my requirements correct and then the monthly payment was higher than quoted, but all got sorted out. Was very happy with the fact that the second years premium remained unchanged."
"I dealt with my renewed premium myself so I’m not quite sure what you actually did for me, other than sending a quick email. I’m assuming you received some form of payment on the renewal, so I would expect more than just an email in such circumstances."
"Most helpful and supportive..... a pleasure to deal with. Thank you."
"veery efficient and prompt"
"Fantastic service, thank you for everything!"
"Attentive service"
"sorted out a difficult problem on changing cover - found me a good price at a good rate, kept me updated throughout and sent me all the information I needed promptly."
"quick response to enquiries"
"Alex was helpful and informative, and I feel like I got a good deal with reliable cover."
ActiveQuote is rated 4.62 based on 1,021 reviews