ActiveQuote Reviews

of reviewers recommend ActiveQuote
Read ActiveQuote Reviews

About ActiveQuote:

ActiveQuote is one of the UK’s leading comparison site and broker of health & protection insurance products including Health Insurance, Income Protection Insurance, Life Insurance and Critical Illness Insurance.

029 2009 0389

compliance@activequote.com

Global ReachDunleavy Drive

Tell us how ActiveQuote made you happy
I was recommended to use Active Quote by a friend and I understand why now they were patient and knowledgeable. I will be recommending them myself now.
Very efficient and helpful in whatever contact I have had with them. I have not made a claim on my policy as at today's date so all contact has been about renewing my policy
Very informative and made the whole process easy. Would recommend.
Helpful annual review which resulted in a lower monthly premium, despite being a year older
Have used their services twice now & have been very pleased with their service. They found what I was looking for without being pushy or inundating me with calls. Polite efficient service.
Negotiated a better rate for my Health cover. Thanks
I am contacted each year prior to policy renewal.
Really great service. Michael was amazing, he quickly and efficiently provided me with the right package for my needs. Def recommend
Very helpful and attentive. Excellent service. Many thanks.
Very good customer service
I was very satisfied with the way mr james Crocker attended to all my questions and enquiries on phone.
Quick and easy
Active Quote Consultant was very helpful in sourcing quotes from different providers enabling me to make a decision on my preferred provider.
ActiveQuote wrote to me (under no obligation) to say that my existing policy was set to dramatically increase and they thought I could get a better deal elsewhere, and together we managed to do so. Thank you Ben at ActiveQuote.
Excellent service and advice. Will be back next year!
ActiveQuote always provide an easy, seamless and timely service. I feel as if I have someone looking out for my interests by using the service
Very helpful service. Professional and quick.
Efficient and courteous service
Always helpful and informative of different offers... always meets my families needs
The renewal was the process I ever experienced when having had to renew an insurance etc. It came through in a very customer friendly manner and - and - what was most surprising the amount had not increased - this is definitely a first for me and a winner - thank you ActiveQuote for putting me onto Aviva.
ActiveQuote is rated 4.61 based on 1,207 reviews