ActiveQuote Reviews

of reviewers recommend ActiveQuote
Read ActiveQuote Reviews

About ActiveQuote:

ActiveQuote is one of the UK’s leading comparison site and broker of health & protection insurance products including Health Insurance, Income Protection Insurance, Life Insurance and Critical Illness Insurance.

029 2009 0389

compliance@activequote.com

Global ReachDunleavy Drive

Tell us how ActiveQuote made you happy
Excellent help and advice in a professional yet friendly and supportive manner. The process of renewal went awry after a mistake by me but was recovered by swift and effective action by the consultant who handled the case. Thank you.
Kevin went out of his way to get me the best quote possible , he was very professional and polite and spent time to get the best deal for me , he is a credit to this company
Very helpful in suggesting alternatives for my wife. I'm best as I am.
I was recommended to ActiveQoute by my daughter. I could’t be happier with the professionalism and service I received. I was able to take control of what I needed with sound advice and no pushy sales tactics. I said what I was looking for and Michael did the rest and gave all the choices to me, so I could make an informed decision without any pressure. Excellent efficient and friendly would be be my summing up. Thank you ActiveQuote
Always very helpful and good at getting me the best price for my health insurance.
I am always impressed by their efficiency and competence. I would use again.
Hope Hawkins contacted me ahead of my policy renewal date, we discussed my requirements and she came back to me with a new improved quote. She is helpful, polite and efficient which is much appreciated.
Excellent service from ActiveQuote. They always manage to negotiate a lower premium, and although there was a glitch with our last renewal, this was quickly and successfully corrected. They take all the hassle out of searching/negotiating for the best deals.
A good thorough 'meeting' would recommend
It just worked: no fuss, no drama, no stupid "spend two hours setting up our cool mobile app to save us ten minutes of our time". Just a good old set of reasonable questions and good product.
Gareth was very thorough and knowledgable
Excellent customer service . knowledge of products and services second to none would reccomend
During the initial sales / quote call things looked like they were going to go smoothly. However, after all that was dealt with replies to emails took forever and I got excuse after excuse for late replies and lack of progress with my health insurance quote. I wouldn't use their services again.
I recently dealt with ActiveQuote renewing my healthcare insurance, the price had increased for the year and I wasn't happy with the level of increase, Kevin at ActiveQuote negotiated with the provider and secured a discount for me meaning that my renewal is actually less than I paid last year. Excellent customer service!
Terrific service from Sam Sainty at Active Quote - efficient , courteous and considered . A very pleasant experience which ended with a like for like policy and a considerable saving . Couldn’t be more happy .
Delighted with the professional, friendly service that I received from Denise - and with the competitive quote that she got for me. Thank you!
Helpful, knowledgeable and friendly.
Good to liaise and strike a deal with Dalraj
Always really helpful and able to find a great deal for my needs
ActiveQuote has been helpful in dealing with the closure of my previous insurer. I discovered just too late that a further option was available to me if I had made my choice earlier in the year, which is a pity as I am now with BUPA as the least worst remaining option. Hope Hawkins was my contact and she obtained for me as much information as possible. i happened to have another conversation with my first contact with AvtiveQuote, James, who was extra helpful as he handled my case previously so was aware of past discussions which Hope could not have known about. i shall do my best to stay fit! Many thanks, Anna Whitworth
ActiveQuote is rated 4.62 based on 1,402 reviews