ActiveQuote Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend ActiveQuote

About ActiveQuote: ActiveQuote is one of the UK’s leading comparison site and broker of health & protection insurance products including Health Insurance, Income Protection Insurance, Life Insurance and Critical Illness Insurance.

029 2009 0389

compliance@activequote.com

Global ReachDunleavy Drive

How would you rate ActiveQuote ?

"We have just used Active Quote to renew our private health insurance. They managed to get us 3% discount on the renewal price and there were no costs for us. Happy to use them again."
"Another year another great offer, I appreciate ActiveQuote"
"Very happy with the service."
"Just a repeat renual"
"Stay away, having to make a claim due to redundancy and as my previous employer has a worldwide stance not to provide a reference I am being told I can not claim! This is not in the policy wording or in the key facts document and is an unfair policy term so I am having to report them to the FCA and the Financial Ombudsman, PURE SHARKS!"
"Never been so disappointed, let down, and now frankly ANGRY, with your service. Lance Morgan was wonderful, but I did ask several times (as my existing Cigna policy was about to run out) if the quote etc was secure, so I could finish with Cigna, which is what I did. To be turned down all together at the 11th hour, without one word of expalnation is just not acceptable. I was completely truthful and never expected my left eye to be covered after recent problems, but in every other respect I am a totally healthy 73 year old, never smoked, don't drink, no diabetes, blood pressure, cholesterol, pay independantly to have Well Woman checks every year, am on NO medication at all so now I am left with no insurance cover at all, having given ip my insurance with Cigna on 30 th July. I am sorry for Lance who did his best, but my treatment is disgraceful."
"Excellent service, very friendly, approachable and knowledgeable staff - extremely responsive to questions and nothing seems to be too much trouble for them to investigate. I haven't had need to claim and, as with all insurances, that is really the time you find out what you have bought... but trusting Active Quote to have done a good job there too. Would (and have) happily recommend them"
"I have used Active Quote for the second time, and again, it was five star service. Daniel Hurcombe was very professional, knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. Quick to understand my needs and came up with a very competitive quote. The arranged call back was kept to exact time we agreed. Excellent service throughout, highly recommended!"
"Listened to what I wanted and then found an insurance policy that fitted that"
"Really helpful, and found a policy that suited my needs"
"Efficient and pleasant to deal with. Whether they obtain ab better quote than competitors or direct is unknown"
"This is an absolutely fantastic service to receive free of charge. I would have struggled (and possibly given up) on arranging cover had I not have had the expert help that I received."
"useful and effective advice"
"Courteous help and advice. Happily recommend Active Quote"
"Jordan was very helpful in sorting out my policies, he arranged to phone me back the next day and did so at the time we agreed. I was kept updated throughout. Happy with the service provided"
"Good service as usual. Clear advice and effort to improve renewal quote."
"Initially seemed a bit pushy but provided great support - knowledgeable, friendly and always helpful. Very quick to understand my needs and came up with very competitive quote. Also quick to follow up on all commitments"
"Got me a great price for health insurance for second year running, so no complaints."
"I found my dealings with Kim to be professional helpful and courteous"
"Really excellent service, great advice and so helpful. So glad to have found them."
ActiveQuote is rated 4.62 based on 984 reviews