ActiveQuote Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend ActiveQuote

About ActiveQuote: ActiveQuote is one of the UK’s leading comparison site and broker of health & protection insurance products including Health Insurance, Income Protection Insurance, Life Insurance and Critical Illness Insurance.

029 2009 0389

compliance@activequote.com

Global ReachDunleavy Drive

Tell us how ActiveQuote made you happy

"Fabian is absolute credit to the company, his attention to detail, listening skills and patience as he helped me navigate Short Term Income Protection in what has been a challenging minefield as a CFS sufferer. He is genuinely interested in getting the customer the best solution at the right price. Would definitely recommend, thank you Active Quote!"
"The feedback on the product I was interested in was quick and detailed. I was able to set up a new product and deal with the related questions efficiently and quickly. The one area they let themselves down on was sending personal information in email attachments, when I'd already stated that this wasn't acceptable unless via a secure email system."
"Matthew was very helpful, he explained everything to me clearly so I could understand it all and helped me get the best deal for me. I didn't feel pushed into anything at all, and Matt was happy to wait a few days while I thought about everything. This was a very helpful service and I would recommend to anyone who isn't too knowledgeable on Insurance policies."
"Very helpful and friendly service from start to finish. Highly recommend!"
"I've purchased health insurance through active quote and my consultant Howard was extremely helpful and responsive throughout. I appreciate the personalised service which doesn't make it feel like I'm just dealing with a bot but have actual human contact."
"very satisfying service"
"Zak was amazing, really helpful, thorough and consistant throughout the whole process. A very big thank you!!!"
"I changed my Health Ins Provider in Oct 2017,based on quoted premiums and 'perks' ,as advised by Lance,namely 2 premium-free months and £60 cashback. When I renewed this year,direct with the provider,found out that none of that had been applied. Phoned to query and said they would investigate,now ignoring phone calls and emails. Lesson to be learned,get any deals confirmed in writing. I changed supplier based on this offer and am left nearly £300 out of pocket."
"Very professional and conscientious approach. I was helped to make the best choice for me."
"Gareth was so helpful. Made it so easy and I’ve already recommended him to someone"
"Good advice and quick friendly service"
"Fabian worked very hard to find me a suitable quote and to process the quote. After my dealings with another company it was such a relief to find someone who really cared and understood my situation, and found me a good life insurance, He was also such a pleasure to talk to.Fabian worked very hard to find me a suitable quote and to process the quote. After my dealings with another company it was such a relief to find someone who really cared and understood my situation, and found me a good life insurance, He was also such a pleasure to talk to.Fabian worked very hard to find me a suitable quote and to process the quote. After my dealings with another company it was such a relief to find someone who really cared and understood my situation, and found me a good life insurance, He was also such a pleasure to talk to.Fabian worked very hard to find me a suitable quote and to process the quote. After my dealings with another company it was such a relief to find someone who really cared and understood my situation, and found me a good life insurance, He was also such a pleasure to talk to.Fabian worked very hard to find me a suitable quote and to process the quote. After my dealings with another company it was such a relief to find someone who really cared and understood my situation, and found me a good life insurance, He was also such a pleasure to talk to.Fabian worked very hard to find me a suitable quote and to process the quote. After my dealings with another company it was such a relief to find someone who really cared and understood my situation, and found me a good life insurance, He was also such a pleasure to talk to.Fabian worked very hard to find me a suitable quote and to process the quote. After my dealings with another company it was such a relief to find someone who really cared and understood my situation, and found me a good life insurance, He was also such a pleasure to talk to.Fabian worked very hard to find me a suitable quote and to process the quote. After my dealings with another company it was such a relief to find someone who really cared and understood my situation, and found me a good life insurance, He was also such a pleasure to talk to.Fabian worked very hard to find me a suitable quote and to process the quote. After my dealings with another company it was such a relief to find someone who really cared and understood my situation, and found me a good life insurance, He was also such a pleasure to talk to.Fabian worked very hard to find me a suitable quote and to process the quote. After my dealings with another company it was such a relief to find someone who really cared and understood my situation, and found me a good life insurance, He was also such a pleasure to talk to.Fabian worked very hard to find me a suitable quote and to process the quote. After my dealings with another company it was such a relief to find someone who really cared and understood my situation, and found me a good life insurance, He was also such a pleasure to talk to.Fabian worked very hard to find me a suitable quote and to process the quote. After my dealings with another company it was such a relief to find someone who really cared and understood my situation, and found me a good life insurance, He was also such a pleasure to talk to.Fabian worked very hard to find me a suitable quote and to process the quote. After my dealings with another company it was such a relief to find someone who really cared and understood my situation, and found me a good life insurance, He was also such a pleasure to talk to."
"Excellent review of comparative policies to determine the best for our needs"
"Very helpful when I had a query about my policy exclusions."
"Joshua Spokes was very helpful and a pleasure to deal with"
"Good clear easy to understand info in order to secure the right package for our needs"
"Fantastic service and great value quotes. Highly recommend!"
"Not a smooth transaction this year on documentation. Couldn't get response to emails or phone calls until I contacted direct. If one of your agents is away from work, would be useful to get correspondence redirected for customers."
"Ieuan Owain Williams was exceptionally helpful and knowledgeable when it came to reviewing our medical insurance. It was a great relief to have his guidance through the minefield of choosing a suitable company and securing good value insurance to meet both our needs. Highly recommended."
"Thank you Lance Morgan for me to assist to get a better deal. Excellent Customer service."
ActiveQuote is rated 4.62 based on 1,046 reviews