ActiveQuote Reviews

of reviewers recommend ActiveQuote
Read ActiveQuote Reviews

About ActiveQuote:

ActiveQuote is one of the UK’s leading comparison site and broker of health & protection insurance products including Health Insurance, Income Protection Insurance, Life Insurance and Critical Illness Insurance.

029 2009 0389

compliance@activequote.com

Global ReachDunleavy Drive

Tell us how ActiveQuote made you happy
Setup very quickly thanks
very helpful for what i wanted
Good correspondence and very good renewal quote pleasure to deal with the team at activequote.
Because of my age (72 years old) my healthcare insurance premium goes up year over year. However, I have been granted a 5% discount based on the fact I did not make a claim the previous year. I greatly appreciate it.
Professional, easy to speak too and gave me a breakdown on what was on offer to me and assisted me around the market A class service, faultless thank you.
The service was superb.
Most informative, clear and concise. I am very pleased
Good response time. Achieved cost reduction when I asked
ActiveQuote has looked after me for several years and they have always been excellent. I am now 76 and need guidance and patience. The market place seems to get more complicated every year and no one has ever treated me with more care and as well as James Crocker. This is the third year he has helped me and he is a joy to work with. It is more like working with a friend I am extremely grateful.
I am very pleased with the way Lance dealt with all my questions he was professional and very informative. Speaking to Lance made me want to secure the policy as he was so easy to deal with and answer questions . He didn’t just want a sale he made sure I made the correct choice
After requesting no further call backs pushing a quote I have still received numerous calls. I am not impressed. The initial form appeared to be for co op with all its branding. But was actually this website who have chased and chased. And do not listen to the client.
I had very little help
They set up my insurance incorrectly and now won’t talk to me or return emails (two months) to reimburse me for the lost cover from a claim. I can’t get any contact.
Very happy with the service and the assistance given.
Ben was very detailed in answering the questions I had and explained everything I asked.
The service I received from Hope Hawkins was outstanding. My only regret is that ActiveQuote cannot look after all my insurance policies.
I have called you, left the message but no one called back to date... this is what you called a service, as far as we are concern, your company is ONLY interested in your COMMISSION from the insurance company. Never again will be buying another policy from you....
Incredibly helpful and well tailored advice. Excellent customer service. Would thoroughly recommend
I was recommended to use Active Quote by a friend and I understand why now they were patient and knowledgeable. I will be recommending them myself now.
Very efficient and helpful in whatever contact I have had with them. I have not made a claim on my policy as at today's date so all contact has been about renewing my policy
ActiveQuote is rated 4.61 based on 1,225 reviews