ActiveGPS Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend ActiveGPS
11AM
11AM

Tell us how ActiveGPS made you happy

"At long last my saga dealing with Active GPS has come to an end. They have reimbursed me with all monies paid out for a map update and postage. There customer service is extremely poor, when an item had been lost in the post. They totally refused to send another, or even refused to offer a refund immediately they were going to make me wait wait thirty days. When I stated I would would take legal action against them, my money appeared the following day. I would certainly not recommend them or trade with them ever again."
Are you ActiveGPS? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I have had the very unfortunate pleasure dealing with Active GPS.Co.UK since 6/11/17, I ordered an 2018 update for one of my sat nav`s. I ordered this update over the Internet paid £78.98 up front and was informed by email that this Sat Nav update would be with me in 3-5 working days. It never arrived by the 21/11/17. I called them on numerous occasions to ask where my item was, they stated it has been possibility mislaid in the post. I have just learnt today they will not refund and money to me or even send out another item for at least another thirty days. I have also found out that the map update is not worth over £50.00. So this company is at least making over £30.00 per map update. I have found them extremely difficult to deal with, and even very unhelpful. I would not recommend them to anyone unless you wish to be ripped off two fold."
ActiveGPS is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews