ActiveGPS Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend ActiveGPS

How would you rate ActiveGPS ?

"At long last my saga dealing with Active GPS has come to an end. They have reimbursed me with all monies paid out for a map update and postage. There customer service is extremely poor, when an item had been lost in the post. They totally refused to send another, or even refused to offer a refund immediately they were going to make me wait wait thirty days. When I stated I would would take legal action against them, my money appeared the following day. I would certainly not recommend them or trade with them ever again."
"I have had the very unfortunate pleasure dealing with Active GPS.Co.UK since 6/11/17, I ordered an 2018 update for one of my sat nav`s. I ordered this update over the Internet paid £78.98 up front and was informed by email that this Sat Nav update would be with me in 3-5 working days. It never arrived by the 21/11/17. I called them on numerous occasions to ask where my item was, they stated it has been possibility mislaid in the post. I have just learnt today they will not refund and money to me or even send out another item for at least another thirty days. I have also found out that the map update is not worth over £50.00. So this company is at least making over £30.00 per map update. I have found them extremely difficult to deal with, and even very unhelpful. I would not recommend them to anyone unless you wish to be ripped off two fold."
ActiveGPS is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews