Active Mobility Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Active Mobility

tracy@activemob.co.uk

Midland House, Wharf Road

Tell us how Active Mobility made you happy

"small problem with delivery but soon put right with a polite apology, so well satisfied, and pleased to recommend."
"Slippers arrived, however extension straps ordered but missing from parcel. Please send asap."
"OK but took a long time to deliver goods (10 days). Would have liked better communication to advise of any problems."
"I thought I had ordered the wrong size and phoned and left a message and was pleased to receive a call back fairly soon confirming I had in fact ordered the correct size. The goods were despatched promptly"
"No problem ordering but still waiting delivery."
"Excellent response to my order for a wheelchair. The email requesting info to confirm VAT exempt eligibility went into my Spam folder but I found it and Active Mobility delivered immediately"
"Great products & great service and my mum is so chuffed with her new slippers ....."
Active Mobility is rated 4.28 based on 46 reviews