Active Mobility Reviews

tracy@activemob.co.uk

Midland House, Wharf Road

Click Here

Tell us how Active Mobility made you happy

"just bought apex rapid for the wife we are both very pleased with it delivered on time easy to put together also very well packed , so all in all we are very pleased . so thanks pat and john"
"Excellent service. Will certainly use again in the future B E S."
"I was out when my scooter assigned. My builder took delivery I am delivered three with the product. I only ordered it on Monday delivery today excellent thank you very much Julie Hamilton"
"Active Mobility provide a great service. The staff are lovely and go out of their way to ensure you're happy with any purchases. They have a wide product knowledge/skills and I'd highly recommend them as a first choice provider/servicing for mobility scooters and aids."
"Active Mobility provide a great service. The staff are lovely and go out of their way to ensure you're happy with any purchases."
"Very good service. Product arrived well packed. Would use the site again."
"Used this site for the first time, really pleased with the prompt delivery service and the quality of the product. All was exactly as shown and described on the website."
"Comfy grip walking stick ordered online on Friday morning - arrived at my mum's on Saturday... could not be better. Many thanks. CF Stratford on Avon"
"Very prompt and efficient service - would recommend."
"Great slippers for swollen feet. Very easy to put on for a disabled person like my partner. Great service."
"ORDERED WALKING FRAME WHICH FOLDS SO I CAN PUT IT IT IN THE CAR IT HELPS TO WALK WITH IT IF NEEDED. PRICE WAS VERY GOOD AND DELIVERY NEXT DAY EXCELLENT SERVICE WILL RECOMNNMEND THIS COMPANY. RECOMMEND TO NURSE I SEE EACH WEEK AND PHICO SAID IT WAS A STONG FRAME AND WELL WORTH MONEY"
Active Mobility is rated 4.28 based on 46 reviews