Active Mobility Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Active Mobility

tracy@activemob.co.uk

Midland House, Wharf Road

Tell us how Active Mobility made you happy

"I have used active mobility a few times to purchase goods for my mother and myself, i have always found staff helpful and delivery prompt."
"Prompt delivery well packed BONUS.........FREE POSTAGE Will certainly use company again"
"OK but took a long time to deliver goods (10 days). Would have liked better communication to advise of any problems."
"Excellent product at a fantastic price with super fast delivery, a trusted seller."
"I thought I had ordered the wrong size and phoned and left a message and was pleased to receive a call back fairly soon confirming I had in fact ordered the correct size. The goods were despatched promptly"
"Very good prompt delivery, good value for money and good customer service, many thanks"
"I was contacted by phone to arrange delivery, and it arrived on the correct day. The person delivering the electric wheelchair was friendly and made sure I knew how to operate it before leaving. Would recommend Active Mobility and will shop there again in future."
"Impeccable customer service and excellent value for money."
"Have just taken delivery of my Days Lightweight Aluminium Rollator 105. Excellent product, easily assembled and easy to fold up for storage or transportation. Excellent prompt service. Many thanks Stan Lake."
"No problem ordering but still waiting delivery."
"Still not received my ordet"
Hi Ian

Noticed you posted on Saturday not received your order. I have chased this for you as we are now on the 5th day and according to our records you should have received the scooter this morning.

Could you confirm you have received the scooter.

Many thanks

Tracy
Active Mobility
"just bought apex rapid for the wife we are both very pleased with it delivered on time easy to put together also very well packed , so all in all we are very pleased . so thanks pat and john"
"Excellent service. Will certainly use again in the future B E S."
"I was out when my scooter assigned. My builder took delivery I am delivered three with the product. I only ordered it on Monday delivery today excellent thank you very much Julie Hamilton"
"Excellent response to my order for a wheelchair. The email requesting info to confirm VAT exempt eligibility went into my Spam folder but I found it and Active Mobility delivered immediately"
"The item ordered. Did not come within the number of days it was supposed to arrive within. when it came disappointingly it was not in the correct colour."
"Active Mobility provide a great service. The staff are lovely and go out of their way to ensure you're happy with any purchases. They have a wide product knowledge/skills and I'd highly recommend them as a first choice provider/servicing for mobility scooters and aids."
"Active Mobility provide a great service. The staff are lovely and go out of their way to ensure you're happy with any purchases."
"Have yet to receive item ordered! Have still not received order May 11th. Have still not received goods ordered. I was told 3-4 days it has now been 11 days, not good enough in my opinion. I will now change my rating to poor"
"Very good service. Product arrived well packed. Would use the site again."
Active Mobility is rated 4.28 based on 46 reviews