“We recently used Acorn & Co Estate Agent to sell our house. Tim Provided an excellent service and was there all the way with the sale process of our house. Tim was also contactable at all time. I would highly recommend Acorn to other buyers and sellers.
“Acorns were great from start to finish. Tim was by far the most passionate and engaging estate agent we spoke to when getting quotes from different companies. He found the perfect buyers and the house sold after being on the market for one day! And I achieved the asking price, which other companies had said I wouldn't. I would definitely recommend Acorns!”
“We purchased a property that was marketed by Acorns & Co Estate Agents & also used them to sell our existing house.
Throughout both the purchasing & sales process Tim at Acorns continually Liased with everyone concerned, & ensured that everything progressed smoothly & efficiently.
Acorns & Co provided a very friendly & professional service, & we would have no hesitation in recommending them to our friends and family.”
“After using three different Estate Agents for six months and very few viewings in that period of time, we decided to go with Acorns & Co Estate Agents. We had a meeting with Mr Tim Davies, Personal Manager, and found Tim was exceptionally knowledgeable with regards to buying and selling houses. He pointed out various things that we could do to improve selling our house which non of the other Agents told us.
The first week that the house was on the market with Acorns & Co we had viewings, in two weeks the house was sold and the paper work for the contracts were started.
Tim kept us well informed, sometimes on a daily basis of what was happening and helped us through all the various stages of selling our house from start to finish, and taking into consideration that Acorns Fee for selling our house was less than one third of that quoted by the three other Estate Agents, I would thoroughly recommend Acorns & Co Estate Agents to anyone who is thinking of selling their house.
Chris & Tony Kinchin”
“Excellent service from Tim from start to finish. Very professional and just a phone call away, Tim kept in touch regularly both with the sale and purchase.
Very impressed by his "can-do" mentality and attention to detail. Highly recommended!!!”
“We found the process of moving using acorns smoother and less stressful than our previous experiences.
Communication from Tim was excellent every step of the way with frequent updates and we felt he was genuinely pushing our sale along.
Apart from this he was thoroughly nice and professional at all times. We would certainly use Acorns again over the usual high street agents.”
“We found Acorns & Co Estate Agents very helpful in selling our house. There where a number of strengths that we believed lead Acorns to be a better agents than a lot of him competitors, these are:-
- The most important of all, was that apart from the excellent and efficient service resulting in the sale of the house after 3 weeks and 11 viewings, Acorns was extremely competitively priced in terms of their estate agency fees compared to rival agents.
- Acorns' gave a full and concise valuation when pricing the property. Acorns viewed the property plus demonstrating that they had reviewed historical sales prices to gage a view of to what has been sold over the last year or so and how our property compared to these sales i.e. needed renovating or had a loft extension etc.
- After a week, Acorns called to provide feedback as to how many hits we had received on the internet search engines, when the criteria matched our property. This gaged whether the price was reasonable.
- After each viewing, we received a call providing feedback from the viewers perspective i.e. was the value of the property right? Would the viewer be requiring a second viewing, if not what did the view not like about the property? By receiving this information we could act on it for example one viewer feedback that the third bedroom was too small, so we removed a cupboard and re-positioned the room slightly. Many estate agents we viewed properties with never called us back for feedback. Acorns' where very proactive and we as the seller, found this feedback very useful.
- Once sold, Acorns helped to advice us on properties to buy. We where initially torn between two properties. Acorn reviewed the properties and gave their feedback as to what they believed was the best buy and future estimated market rates, if we re-sold in the future.
- Very approachable and always contactable. If your call went to Acorns' answer machine, you would receive a prompt call back, rather than having a prolonged gap of 3-4 hours between calls.
- Plus, an additional nice gesture was that on the removal day and when Acorns' came to collect the keys, a pack of cup cakes where supplied. Again, this is a nice touch as the move day was fraught and we had not ate too much during the day.
We would definitely recommend Acorns' Estate Agency, to anybody who asks us, whom are thinking of selling their property.”
“Having had four different agents in to view our home, a friend recommended Acorns, Tim came to see us, I found him very friendly, efficient and genuine, I decided to engage him. Well, his actions were very clever and within two weeks we had received an acceptable offer.
Thanks to Acorns everything went through in less than three months.
Everything went through smoothly although on the day we actually moved we had an issue with our solicitor, he required our signatures on documents before he would complete, thanks to Tim who came to our rescue enabling us to send the removal van on to our new home. We would not hesitate to recommend him, and, there were fancy cakes to celebrate with.”