Acorns & Co Estate Agents Reviews

01922716605

tim@acornsco.co.uk

26-28 Goodall Street

Tell us how Acorns & Co Estate Agents made you happy
Words cannot express how impressed and grateful I am to Tim and his team for working so incredibly hard to sell my house. The service provided was bespoke from start to finish and at no time did they stop working their absolute hatdest. No challenge was insurmountable. They have given me confidence again in estate agents. This is no ordinary estate agency - it is the best one ever!
(Walsall) - Posted 5 years ago
Although it took some time to sell my property Tim worked hard to secure viewing appointments. I was very pleased with the service I received and would recommend his service to my friends !
(Walsall) - Posted 5 years ago
I normally struggle to say anything positive about estate agents but Tim has been fantastic will definitely recommend to my friends and family. Keep up the good work.
(Walsall) - Posted 5 years ago
Acorn Tim was very professional with dealing with the sale of two property's for us and assisting with our purchase of another with his expertise he kept us informed and up-to-date at all time which made selling less stressful he took care of everything we needed and went the extra mile to make sure every thing was in place. would most certainly recommend and use again. Thanks Tim
(Walsall) - Posted 5 years ago
In all my years of buying houses I have never had an Estate Agent that gets involved with any solicitors tangles and contacts the proposed purchaser.
(Walsall) - Posted 5 years ago
We were very pleased with the service we received , would highly reccomend.
(Walsall) - Posted 5 years ago
Tim was fantastic. Put us in touch with other very professional people who he'd worked with before and trusted. As we were first time buyers, it took a lot of the stress off and kept us up to date throughout the process of buying our first home. He also greeted us with our new keys holding a box of cupcakes! Would highly recommend. Hannah and Alex
(Walsall) - Posted 5 years ago
The overall experience was very professional, helpful and friendly with all our requirements wants and needs met thus allowing us a smooth transaction.
(Walsall) - Posted 5 years ago
As a first time buyer I was well informed and kept updated every step of my purchase. Tim at Acorns is a true professional who clearly understands all about purchasing properties and great customer service although very busy, he always made time to contact me, chase any queries I had and nothing seemed to be too much trouble. I would like to personally thank Tim for making my first property purchase very straight forward and informative and I would definitely recommend Acorns in the future. Thank you
(Walsall) - Posted 5 years ago
Well we're do i start from its simple. .. the best I have ever met how about that or absolutely super mmmm..or this one you have tried the rest but guess what this is the best one it is pure and simple you will not be disappointed with there customer service and how well they look after you and your home to either buy or sell one and only agents I know that return your calls also help you with everything else if you want any more information like I said try the best forget the rest ...... keep up the good work Mr T Davies and team from a very happy customer. ....
(Walsall) - Posted 5 years ago
Very nice custumor service and prestige!!!
(Cannock) - Posted 5 years ago
Acorns & Co Estate Agents were, very honest, dependable, reliable and courteous in their interaction. Would definitely recommended to any one wanting to sell their home.
(Cannock) - Posted 5 years ago
I've never sold a house before, but I'd heard it would be very difficult and stressful. I think Tim must have a magic wand, because the difficulties and stress never happened. He guided me though the process with tact and commitment, and I am very happy with the resultant sale. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone buying or selling property in the area.
(Walsall) - Posted 5 years ago
Excellent service very helpful in all aspects of selling and buying would recommend to friends and family very good friendly service.
(Cannock) - Posted 5 years ago
Tim is informative, very helpful and his fees are more than competitive. Nothing was too much trouble. On the whole, Estate Agents could learn a lot from Tim's service. Thank you for making my move as smooth as possible.
(Walsall) - Posted 5 years ago
I don't usually take the time to write reviews, but feel that I must with regards to our recent property sale with Acorns. I honestly can't praise them up enough. Tim dealt with our sale and was very professional, his communication was excellent and he managed to get us a really good price. He made every effort to ensure that we completed very quickly and easily, as promised. I would definitely use Acorns again in the future. Mr. & Mrs. Whitehouse
(Walsall) - Posted 5 years ago
Good service. Always responsive and available. Good value for money. House sold in 2 weeks!
(Cannock) - Posted 5 years ago
We recently used Acorn & Co Estate Agent to sell our house. Tim Provided an excellent service and was there all the way with the sale process of our house. Tim was also contactable at all time. I would highly recommend Acorn to other buyers and sellers. Regards. Paul
(Walsall) - Posted 5 years ago
Good communication throughout. Very friendly and professional. Recommend to anyone out there to do business with this firm
(Cannock) - Posted 5 years ago
Acorns were great from start to finish. Tim was by far the most passionate and engaging estate agent we spoke to when getting quotes from different companies. He found the perfect buyers and the house sold after being on the market for one day! And I achieved the asking price, which other companies had said I wouldn't. I would definitely recommend Acorns!
Acorns & Co Estate Agents is rated 4.93 based on 55 reviews