Acorns & Co Estate Agents Reviews

01922716605

tim@acornsco.co.uk

26-28 Goodall Street

Tell us how Acorns & Co Estate Agents made you happy
Tim introduced a very good client to view and buy the property on second viewing. The transaction proceeded and he followed through on any questions with the buyer also introducing me to the right people to issue any certificates needed. And finally the price charged for his work was unbeatable with No hidden charges or unseen additions.
(Walsall) - Posted 4 years ago
A good service and most of the time progress reports however the only criticism was that we initially agreed an amount for Solicitors fees but they were substantially more than agreed .
(Walsall) - Posted 4 years ago
Hi Graham, glad to hear you were happy with my service, I will email you directly regarding the solicitors, as I am sure they provided a quote at the start and if they were more I will take it up with the solicitors on your behalf.
Monday 23rd May 2016 To whom it may concern, I found Acorns & Co Estate Agents very helpful in selling my house; Tim Davis at Acorns continually liaised with me throughout the whole process and ensured me that everything progressing smoothly and efficiently. I want to thank Tim Davies personally he went above and beyond to make sure that everything was going to plan, excellent service, highly efficient. Acorns & Co provided a very friendly and professional service; we would have no hesitation in recommending them to our friends and family. Kindest regards Clint Morgan
(Walsall) - Posted 4 years ago
Words cannot express how impressed and grateful I am to Tim and his team for working so incredibly hard to sell my house. The service provided was bespoke from start to finish and at no time did they stop working their absolute hatdest. No challenge was insurmountable. They have given me confidence again in estate agents. This is no ordinary estate agency - it is the best one ever!
(Walsall) - Posted 5 years ago
Although it took some time to sell my property Tim worked hard to secure viewing appointments. I was very pleased with the service I received and would recommend his service to my friends !
(Walsall) - Posted 5 years ago
I normally struggle to say anything positive about estate agents but Tim has been fantastic will definitely recommend to my friends and family. Keep up the good work.
(Walsall) - Posted 5 years ago
Acorn Tim was very professional with dealing with the sale of two property's for us and assisting with our purchase of another with his expertise he kept us informed and up-to-date at all time which made selling less stressful he took care of everything we needed and went the extra mile to make sure every thing was in place. would most certainly recommend and use again. Thanks Tim
(Walsall) - Posted 5 years ago
In all my years of buying houses I have never had an Estate Agent that gets involved with any solicitors tangles and contacts the proposed purchaser.
(Walsall) - Posted 5 years ago
We were very pleased with the service we received , would highly reccomend.
(Walsall) - Posted 5 years ago
Tim was fantastic. Put us in touch with other very professional people who he'd worked with before and trusted. As we were first time buyers, it took a lot of the stress off and kept us up to date throughout the process of buying our first home. He also greeted us with our new keys holding a box of cupcakes! Would highly recommend. Hannah and Alex
(Walsall) - Posted 5 years ago
The overall experience was very professional, helpful and friendly with all our requirements wants and needs met thus allowing us a smooth transaction.
(Walsall) - Posted 5 years ago
As a first time buyer I was well informed and kept updated every step of my purchase. Tim at Acorns is a true professional who clearly understands all about purchasing properties and great customer service although very busy, he always made time to contact me, chase any queries I had and nothing seemed to be too much trouble. I would like to personally thank Tim for making my first property purchase very straight forward and informative and I would definitely recommend Acorns in the future. Thank you
(Walsall) - Posted 5 years ago
Well we're do i start from its simple. .. the best I have ever met how about that or absolutely super mmmm..or this one you have tried the rest but guess what this is the best one it is pure and simple you will not be disappointed with there customer service and how well they look after you and your home to either buy or sell one and only agents I know that return your calls also help you with everything else if you want any more information like I said try the best forget the rest ...... keep up the good work Mr T Davies and team from a very happy customer. ....
(Walsall) - Posted 5 years ago
Very nice custumor service and prestige!!!
(Cannock) - Posted 5 years ago
Acorns & Co Estate Agents were, very honest, dependable, reliable and courteous in their interaction. Would definitely recommended to any one wanting to sell their home.
(Cannock) - Posted 5 years ago
I've never sold a house before, but I'd heard it would be very difficult and stressful. I think Tim must have a magic wand, because the difficulties and stress never happened. He guided me though the process with tact and commitment, and I am very happy with the resultant sale. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone buying or selling property in the area.
(Walsall) - Posted 5 years ago
Excellent service very helpful in all aspects of selling and buying would recommend to friends and family very good friendly service.
(Cannock) - Posted 5 years ago
Tim is informative, very helpful and his fees are more than competitive. Nothing was too much trouble. On the whole, Estate Agents could learn a lot from Tim's service. Thank you for making my move as smooth as possible.
(Walsall) - Posted 5 years ago
I don't usually take the time to write reviews, but feel that I must with regards to our recent property sale with Acorns. I honestly can't praise them up enough. Tim dealt with our sale and was very professional, his communication was excellent and he managed to get us a really good price. He made every effort to ensure that we completed very quickly and easily, as promised. I would definitely use Acorns again in the future. Mr. & Mrs. Whitehouse
(Walsall) - Posted 5 years ago
Good service. Always responsive and available. Good value for money. House sold in 2 weeks!
Acorns & Co Estate Agents is rated 4.93 based on 55 reviews