Ace Gas Guard Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Ace Gas Guard
"This is a very professional company who really do look after you. The staff are very polite and a pleasure to deal with."
"Really on the ball, service is second to none, kept me updated on everything, rang to see if everything was OK. Amazing would definitely recommend."
"Quick and easy to engage. Charge exactly what they say and via the method that they say. Turn up when they say Call when they say Why Very Good? Because in comparison to services these days - to actually get someone who means what they say and does what they say they will do for the price is sadly a rare occurrence."
"Ace Trades have been great! came out the next day (arrange to come after I had finished work) When I emailed them with a question they emailed back almost straight away! would defiantly recommend and use again."
"Excellent service. Heating engineer arrived promotly and sorted out problem. He also looked at the safety of the appliance and sorted out those issues too highly recommend"
"I had a great experience with this company, the service so quick: within two hours of originally calling, an engineer had come to the property, diagnosed the problem and reported back to me. Brilliant. Also Tim who arranged it all was wonderful. I would strongly recommend this company"
"Very prompt service at a difficult time to get anyone. The very fast contact following an email request, also the rapid arrival of the plumber for the problem in hand. The plumber had excellent manner, was polite and very efficient. He fixed the main problem also managed to sort out another leak which entailed entry to the roof. A return has been requested to cope with a repeated leak of the second problem. We have no hesitation in recommending this company"
"Excellent service and very helpful staff, thank you for your positive response. M Gallavan"
"Having waited for some while for the repair of an outside tap, I contacted Ace Trades and within one hour the plummers arrived and did an excellent job of replacing the faulty tap and isolating valve. A first class job done with a smile."
"Very helpful. Confident and professional. The service was impeccable and I can highly recommend"
"Very efficient and a good service."
"After being let down by other e ngineers, company's... I contacted ace plumbing... Joe the receptionist was very helpful and got me an engineer in The specified time... thankyou Joe... well recommended"
"Called at 9 on Saturday morning, engineer arrived 11.30, efficient, knew what he was doing - fixed in an hour. Excellent service"
"Very friendly, efficient and explained fully what the problem was Thank you"
"I was very reassured the boiler was being thoroughly assessed and fully repaired. It was also nice of the engineer to explain all of the issues, so I have a better idea of how to look after the boiler in the future. Very good service."
"Superb service - I was informed at every step when and where the driver would be and the exact time they would arrive. Tom had the parts ready, fixed the issue and was highly professional and personable. I will be using ace plumbing and heating again, and highly recommending to friends and family for any plumbing issues. Extremely glad I called them and thanks again Tom."
"Spoke to 3 different people on the phone, each of them were as polite as each other. I needed my boiler fixed quickly as I had my elderly mother staying with me for a few weeks and was worried it would be too cold. Ace Plumbing had one of their engineers out to me within 2 hours. Very very fast and effective service. Would highly recommend these guys."
"A really fast, efficient and friendly service after our boiler would not ignite. They had our heating and hot water back on within four hours of me making a call to them. I would recommend their service to anyone and I will be using them for all my heating and plumbing needs in the future."
"Professional, came at appointed set time as arranged, reasonable price. Would definetely recommend. Satisfied client in Cardiff"
"Very friendly and quick telephone support, was able to get an engineer out quickly to service my boiler. Very friendly engineer, would recommend the service to others. Thank you very much"
Ace Gas Guard is rated 4.53 based on 68 reviews