Ace Gas Guard Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Ace Gas Guard
"Superb service - I was informed at every step when and where the driver would be and the exact time they would arrive. Tom had the parts ready, fixed the issue and was highly professional and personable. I will be using ace plumbing and heating again, and highly recommending to friends and family for any plumbing issues. Extremely glad I called them and thanks again Tom."
"Spoke to 3 different people on the phone, each of them were as polite as each other. I needed my boiler fixed quickly as I had my elderly mother staying with me for a few weeks and was worried it would be too cold. Ace Plumbing had one of their engineers out to me within 2 hours. Very very fast and effective service. Would highly recommend these guys."
"A really fast, efficient and friendly service after our boiler would not ignite. They had our heating and hot water back on within four hours of me making a call to them. I would recommend their service to anyone and I will be using them for all my heating and plumbing needs in the future."
"Professional, came at appointed set time as arranged, reasonable price. Would definetely recommend. Satisfied client in Cardiff"
"Very friendly and quick telephone support, was able to get an engineer out quickly to service my boiler. Very friendly engineer, would recommend the service to others. Thank you very much"
"Ace plumbing got me out of a pickle by being able to send someone on the day I called. A very polite, efficient plumber arrived & carried out our repair in about 30 minutes. Very pleased with the service received even if it was a little expensive."
"A quick and efficient service with very good communication all through"
"Ace Plumbing and Heating were amazing. I called them and the offered an engineer out the very same day. I got a call from their engineer to have a chat further about the issue, he rocked up, fixed it no mess no fuss and that was the end of that. The office staff (I think I spoke to about 3 different people) were each as lovely as the first. They followed up with me after the job to go through the works that had been undertaken and offered further advice on maintenance. Very pleased and would highly recommend this company! Thanks, Michélle"
"Phoned these guys and had my boiler fixed within an hour and half when others were saying two to three days... Thank you"
"The service was efficient and speedy. Spoke with centre in Basildon from South Wales and within 30mins a local plumber had arrived. Plumber was efficient and pleasant and situation was resolved speedily. I will certainly keep this contact number in case of future emergency."
"I have used Ace for all my heating & plumbing requirements over the last 10 years, and they totally set the standard with customer care, efficiency, and generally doing an excellent job. Even when I was abroad, they were able to accommodate everything I needed in my UK property and I felt totally safe in their hands. I recommend them whole heartedly."
"The plumber arrived about an hour after placing a phone call on a Saturday afternoon. He was polite, professional, and friendly. The job was finished in an hour. He fixed a design flaw with the original work. Everything seems to be working well so far. What could have been a major headache was fully resolved in a couple of hours."
"I was very happy with the service. I phoned with a boiler problem about 9am. By midday, a polite, professional, friendly engineer had diagnosed the problem and done the necessary to get the boiler working until I can replace the thermostat that caused the problem. Couldn't have been easier."
"Mr Joe manning the phonelines was excellent - a true gent. Compassionate and 'gets it sorted'. All in all we are very satisfied with the company. The plumber in question I worry was a bit dismissive initially - the initial visit was a 'quick fix' - though when that didn't work - he came back the next day and did the additional work under the same tariff. My wife and my mum said he was very polite - I didn't meet him myself. All in all a bit pricier than a locally sourced job - but you get a top-notch service very quickly. When I had tried calling the local people in the first instance - I got no reply or some people said 'nothing for 2 days'"
"Thank you very much indeed for your quick and efficient service. The plumber you sent was polite, courteous, efficient and I would recommend him and you to anybody."
"I used ACE trades to eliminate some bed bugs. I found their entire team to be very professional from start to finish. the work was carried out promptly and the problem has been solved. Thank you ACE trades."
"Very quick and efficient"
"I needed to change my locks because my keys were stolen. Ace sent someone over within two hours of me calling them which was super. The guy was very nice and did the job in about 10 minutes. Their speedy service definitely made the whole experience feel hassle-free. I'm very happy with my overall experience and would absolutely recommend them!"
"Sam was very efficient and pleasant even though he was very busy that day. He explained about the water pressures and checked the boiler for leaks. Showed me how to rectify pressure levels etc."
"Helpful, honest and financially sensitive to the costs that equate with boiler and plumbing repairs. We used ace for a second quote, they came out for free, identified the correct issue and quoted to fix the problem at half the price."
Ace Gas Guard is rated 4.53 based on 68 reviews