ACDC Drives Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend ACDC Drives

About ACDC Drives: AC DRIVES - MOTORS - DC DRIVES - ENCODERS - GEARBOXES - CONTROL SYSTEMS

01905887667

How would you rate ACDC Drives?

J Geddins
Verified Buyer

These guys are really helpful, I wasnt too sure exactly what I needed for my application, but they helped me through the process and I now have a fully converted 3 phase lathe happily running from a 230 volt supply!
M Phung
R Paton
Verified Reviewer

All of our contols are now powered by Inverters, full speed control and encoders fitted. Really happy with the results.
V Robertson
Verified Reviewer

Quick, easy and efficient, just what we needed!
R Wilkinson
Verified Reviewer

Fantastic team, the knowledge these guys have is mad!
S Grimes

Great product, well packaged
P Lea
Verified Reviewer

GREAT SERVICE. QUICK DELIVERY.
A White
Verified Reviewer

Expedited my order and went above and beyond to get my customer up and running. Will use you again.
C Fox
Verified Reviewer

Super helpful, and quick.
T Woodard
Verified Reviewer

Always quick to reply, and I like the fact I can pay my proformas online.
L Bowser
Verified Reviewer

The staff are great, always up for a laugh and super knowledgeable too. Not let me down yet!
M Thornley
Verified Reviewer

Great service, great products, and their DC knowledge is amazing, helped me get out of a pickle afew times.
T Garside
J Price
Verified Reviewer

Really happy with my inverters, they have transformed our extruder. Thanks to the advice we were given on how to set these up, my machine is now running far more efficiently and seemingle smoother. Thanks for the help guys.
J Mathews
Verified Reviewer

The item was as promised, and the service I received was spot on.
P Croll
Verified Reviewer

Happy with the motor, and deliveryy.
K Patel

ORDER WAS GOOD DELIVERY GOOD
J Dickson
Verified Reviewer

We get all of our motors from these guys, never had any problems, and always very helpful.
P Newman
Verified Reviewer

Delivered when they promised, cracking stuff.
B Peters
Verified Reviewer

Great panel, exactly to our specs, delivered on time and packed really well. Couldn’t be happier with the service provided by these guys.
ACDC Drives is rated 4.58 based on 62 reviews