ACDC Drives Ltd Reviews

ACDC Drives Ltd
Unit 28 North Bank
Berry Hill Industrial Estate

Tell us how ACDC Drives Ltd made you happy
The team have been fantastic. Very patient and helpful. Great piece of kit, does exactly what it was designed for. Used it to build a mixer for producing 3D Resins works well. Norman www.resinous3d.com
Great service no dramas
A+ service, best price, cant ask for more
gave fast efficient service and saved our company a large amount of money well done
Once again on the purchase of a second motor for my other lathe, AC/DC drive made the purchase simplicity itself. Quick and easy, the motor arrived in a couple of days! Wonderful! I would recommend them to anyone. Ian ?Sam Marriott
Top service and price
I am very happy with the service and quick help I received from Paul immediately online, I really appreciate it a lot. Very friendly and helpful attitude, will definitely do more business with this vendor in the future.
Your prompt dispatch of my new motor is the way i like to do business. Ten out of ten for your efforts. Its a pity that I can't say the same for the Crompton Greaves motor. The paint job is bloody awful to be honest. Within three minutes of unpacking the motor onto a carpeted surface the paint on the pressed metal feet was flaking off. There is clearly only one quick coat of paint on the feet with no primer and it just flakes off with a fingernail. When i opened the cover of the terminal box only one of the four screws had a star washer under it, so ensuring the rated protection for ingress of foreign matter is out the window isn't it? Any vibration will shake the screws loose letting dust and dirt in. I know they are little things but the advertised "Quality" isn't quite there is it? Perhaps a chinese motor will be just as good for my next purchase for my metal lathe three phase conversion.
Absoluetley thrilled with the product. Shipped quicker than expected . All the instructions are in fully coherent British and the motor is spot on. Will never look anywhere else !
EXCELLENT ADVICE AND SERVICE
The service we received was second to none couldn't recommend ACDC enough.
Good service, especially the technical support.
Sales &advice from personnel good unfortunately my installation is experiencing minor delays i’m keen to setup motor still unpacked. D Carr.
Very helpful
Very helpful
Good Service, quick replies to enquires price and delivery
sbot on
Response to email was rapid.Follow up phone call with very good technical support.Fast delivery. All in all a first class service and product.
Great service ,very helpful with our project, would highly recommend.
Excellent service! Very helpful and efficient.
Excellent service