ACDC Drives Ltd Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend ACDC Drives Ltd

About ACDC Drives Ltd: AC DRIVES - MOTORS - DC DRIVES - ENCODERS - GEARBOXES - CONTROL SYSTEMS

01905 887 667

ACDC Drives
Unit 28 North Bank
Berry Hill Industrial Estate

How would you rate ACDC Drives Ltd ?

"Great sales team. Joe Pittaway was super fast and helpful in providing details about products. Hopefully the products will arrive in time!"
"Understood my need to match a new inverter to an existing 6 pole motor. They selected the right inverter for the application. Easily installed. We’re back in business with smile. They even offered a commissioning service."
"Brilliant service, i would highly recommend."
"Good motor at a fair price and excellent service, thanks"
"Barney was prompt on site , for an early start, and was quick and professional to fault find and diagnose the problem, it was obvious he knew his stuff! I was also impressed with his willingness to show me everything he was doing and explain what his thought process was to resolve the problem, despite the fact that our system drawings were incorrect, and this made the diagnosis all the more difficult! I have in the past found contractors reluctant to have a member of staff looking over their shoulder, Barney was just the opposite. I will be more than happy to use you again should we have further issues and require parts or services, and recommend them to others."
"Fantastic company. Really are experts in their field and offer a complete solution of products coupled with expertise. Our job specifically was converting from a large DC motor to an AC motor with invertor. The ACDC team undertsood the requirements perfectly, and also conducted the install for the job. Turned the whole process around in a matter of days. Now working great. Highly recommend using them."
"Paul wa very helpful. He did everything he could to assist me as I wasn't sure what motor I needed. I'd defiantly come back."
"good product and fast dfelivery"
"Excellent customer service from Paul Giles, before, during and after order placed and goods received. Extremely happy with the product. super quick deliveries. Superb all round. Well done!"
"When I contacted ACDC drives I spoke with a gentleman called Paul, who was very helpful in helping me find a replacement motor for the Spiral Mixer, he took the time and effort to make sure we had the correct replacement, will definitely use ACDC drives again"
"The product I bought from ACDCDrives has fully met my expectations, the customer support was great and overall a very good company to buy from. Thanks!"
"These guys are really helpful, I wasnt too sure exactly what I needed for my application, but they helped me through the process and I now have a fully converted 3 phase lathe happily running from a 230 volt supply!"
"Great customer service."
"All of our contols are now powered by Inverters, full speed control and encoders fitted. Really happy with the results."
"Quick, easy and efficient, just what we needed!"
"Fantastic team, the knowledge these guys have is mad!"
"Great product, well packaged"
"GREAT SERVICE. QUICK DELIVERY."
"Expedited my order and went above and beyond to get my customer up and running. Will use you again."
"Super helpful, and quick."
ACDC Drives Ltd is rated 4.70 based on 70 reviews