ACDC Drives Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend ACDC Drives

About ACDC Drives: AC DRIVES - MOTORS - DC DRIVES - ENCODERS - GEARBOXES - CONTROL SYSTEMS

01905887667

How would you rate ACDC Drives?

J McMullen
Verified Buyer
"Paul wa very helpful. He did everything he could to assist me as I wasn't sure what motor I needed. I'd defiantly come back."
"good product and fast dfelivery"
M Steel Solutions (London) Ltd
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service from Paul Giles, before, during and after order placed and goods received. Extremely happy with the product. super quick deliveries. Superb all round. Well done!"
"When I contacted ACDC drives I spoke with a gentleman called Paul, who was very helpful in helping me find a replacement motor for the Spiral Mixer, he took the time and effort to make sure we had the correct replacement, will definitely use ACDC drives again"
"These guys are really helpful, I wasnt too sure exactly what I needed for my application, but they helped me through the process and I now have a fully converted 3 phase lathe happily running from a 230 volt supply!"
"Great customer service."
"All of our contols are now powered by Inverters, full speed control and encoders fitted. Really happy with the results."
"Quick, easy and efficient, just what we needed!"
"Fantastic team, the knowledge these guys have is mad!"
"Great product, well packaged"
"GREAT SERVICE. QUICK DELIVERY."
"Expedited my order and went above and beyond to get my customer up and running. Will use you again."
"Super helpful, and quick."
"Always quick to reply, and I like the fact I can pay my proformas online."
"Great service, great products, and their DC knowledge is amazing, helped me get out of a pickle afew times."
"The staff are great, always up for a laugh and super knowledgeable too. Not let me down yet!"
"All good."
"Happy with the motor, and deliveryy."
"The item was as promised, and the service I received was spot on."
"Really happy with my inverters, they have transformed our extruder. Thanks to the advice we were given on how to set these up, my machine is now running far more efficiently and seemingle smoother. Thanks for the help guys."
ACDC Drives is rated 4.67 based on 63 reviews