AccuScrews Reviews

6% of reviewers recommend AccuScrews
7PM
7PM

Tell us how AccuScrews made you happy

"My order was placed on 8th Aug. I am still awaiting delivery of SFKT-No. 14-3-A2. There have been several incorrect deliveries of items ordered and although very promptly corrected, pointed to some problems with incorrect selection of items. I hope you can sort this problem."
Are you AccuScrews? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Ordered on the 22nd August but didn't receive order until 4th September. I'd sourced the bolts else where in the meantime. What arrived looked fine...just don't need them anymore!"
"I am fully satisfied by the quality of screws and delivery time. However the customer service still can be improved. I have never received an e-mail confirmation about payment and placing the order (also the web-site reports me each time about sending the confirmation e-mail). I am slightly confused by the invoice, which I can download from the web-site. It shows price (including VAT) and the delivery cost. The sum of these two quantities does not match to the total sum. Now I have understood – the delivery cost is shown without VAT. Would you show “delivery cost+VATâ€ù as well, please? It would simplify the understanding."
"Good product well made but dispatch time was very poor , had to cantact after a week to find out where they were which prompted them to be sent. Noticed other buyers had the same issue maybe someone was on holiday"
"Made a fairly small order. Shipping was high for the size of my package, with no cheaper options. I wasn't ever contacted with the shipping status, or tracking info. My package just eventually showed up in my mailbox. I'm extremely happy with the product I received. Fitment is good, and quality feels high."
"It would be beneficial to display the acctual picture of your products, not just 3D drawing. The precision and visual quality of the screws, I've received is nowhere close to the product pictures shown on your website. It's disappointing then to receive the order and see the actual appearance (and even some dimensions) diverge from the images and information on your web."
"No real problems with the order other than having paid a relatively large amount for next day delivery, it took 3 days to process the order which made the expensive delivery option pointless."
AccuScrews is rated 2.17 based on 18 reviews