AccuScrews Reviews

6% of reviewers recommend AccuScrews
5PM
5PM

Tell us how AccuScrews made you happy

"Well i ordered some screws on the 7/5/14 and havent heard anything since until now asking for a review. So i would say your communication is very poor and needs to be worked on. However your website was very easy to use and you have a great range of item but i dont think we will be using you again. a shame really Regards"
Are you AccuScrews? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I thought these items would be ex-stock"
"I was in desperate need for these parts so before ordering on-line I called to check what quantity there was in stock. I was told there were 255 in stock and none more due until mid-March so I then went to the website and ordered the 255. 10 days later when they still hadn't arrived I called to find out the latest status only to be told by someone else that there was only 150 in stock so they were holding the order until the balance arrived in mid-March. Obviously this defeated the purpose of me calling to check in the first place as I was clearly given inaccurate information and also not kept informed when there was going to be a sizeable delay. In fairness, when this was discovered the 150 in stock were sent and the remainder cancelled without any hassle."
AccuScrews is rated 2.17 based on 18 reviews