AccuScrews Reviews

of reviewers recommend AccuScrews
Read AccuScrews Reviews

Tell us how AccuScrews made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
No communication. Website states that order is complete but we're a week past the ETA of product and I have received nothing. I would not recommend ordering anything from this place unless it's the last place on earth that carries it, and you don't need it any time soon. Or ever. Because who knows if it will EVER arrive.
Sorry for the low score which may rise, but I have not received the shipment. A message last weekend asked if I had received the nuts as they thought there had been a delivery error. I replied by email over the weekend, to which no reply, or acknowledgement but worst of all no nuts!!
Sent the wrong size, then sent replacement by post which held us up even longer
I am sorry to say that I never even received the Grubb screws that I ordered. I am glad to have this chance to mention this. I have since had to purchase grubb screws from elsewhere. I would therefore be grateful for a refund. Many thanks.
I bought from eBay, they have a clear policy stating that you cannot use buyers email addresses to add to mailing listing. They ignored this and auto enrolled my e-mail to markletting spam mailing lists direct from AccuGroup spoiling an otherwise OK transaction
I have been sent a request for a review however the items ordered have not arrived yet
I purchased 6x M10x220mm cap heads. They took a week and 2 days to come which was cutting it a bit fine for our deadline. When they did come, all 6 cap heads were bent to the point were they wouldnt fit through the engine they had to go through. Unfortunately because we were so close to our deadline, we had to straighten them to use them. Not impressed with the quality of product, won't be using them again if i can help it.
AccuScrews is rated 2.32 based on 19 reviews