Access Install Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend Access Install

How would you rate Access Install ?

"Stay away.. incompetent!"
"Excellent"
"No one arrived to fix our smart meter"
"Great Service"
"The person what was doing install was professional friendly and quick:)"
"Charging me top rate - 3 appointments to install SM no show every time! Absolute con."
"It never happened!"
"Still haven't had the smart meter fitted not impressed"
"It was not installed!"
"Never got the smart meter installed???"
"I have had 4 arranged visits in the past 6 months to change my meter. On 2 occasions the visits were cancelled late the day before, on one occasion nobody turned up and I was not informed and on the other occasion it was raining so hard it was deemed too dangerous for the work to be carried out. On the last occasion I was promised a new date but I have herd nothing."
"Didn’t receive anything and nothing was installed"
"I am very happy I can check and update online. It saves time"
"Useless, received a barely audible BT text message asking me to text back to schedule installation for a date in June. I did that - expected the installation to take place - nothing, no communication , nothing!!! Wasted my time waiting in. Got another similar appalling quality text message for another date that had passed by the time I received it. Phoned the number on the text message - told that it had to be arranged by phone. Identified a suitable date - requiring me to take a half day off work. When asked to confirm the location of the meters was then told that because my gas meter is in a box on the ground they can't do the installation after all and they'd be in touch when they have the capability to tackle this type of meter box (which is the same as most new build homes!!!). What a shambles - Economy Energy need to take a look at the service their suppliers are providing."
"I have not received a installation !!!!???"
"Don't know what you mean, I don't think we have had one fitted."
"Didn't receive a meter"
"Useless,"
"No... haven’t had anything installed"
"Just back from holidays. You would never know any one had been to the house. That’s because no meter has been installed and Green Energy have informed me that another company will now do the installation. Your service has been rubbish."
Access Install is rated 4.15 based on 452 reviews