Access Install Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend Access Install

Tell us how Access Install made you happy

"very good i am happy. engineer very nice explained all . was polite and a good sense of humer . very helpfull."
"The lad who installed them was very helpful showed me how to use them"
"Arranged an install - supposed to be between 8am -Midday - no show :-( Received a call saying at 12.45 saying install was booked for PM - err - no it wasn't - I have the paperwork here marked very clearly 8-12. Now got to rearrange another day - looking at the reviews, not sure if I want to."
"annone fitter was very good and helpful explained all . very polite and made me smile i think is name was andy,"
"Not been installed still waiting to be done"
"Great engineer! Polite ,friendly and very knowledgeable! Done a good job."
"Elec and Gas smart meters install on 13th June 2018. Elec one has flashing lights, so assume it's working but gas meter dead as a dodo! The remote info unit is showing the wrong tariffs. Now my gas supplier wants to charge me based on the next months usage, assuming Access Install Ltd turn up today to fix them between 8am and12 noon??? We have been abroad for a month a month ago. How does my supplier now work out how much gas we have used, based on incorrect information? All because Access Install messed up on the original installation, not acceptable!"
"Great experience A++++++++++++++++"
"Stay away.. incompetent!"
"Excellent"
"No one arrived to fix our smart meter"
"Great Service"
"The person what was doing install was professional friendly and quick:)"
"Charging me top rate - 3 appointments to install SM no show every time! Absolute con."
"It never happened!"
"Still haven't had the smart meter fitted not impressed"
"It was not installed!"
"Never got the smart meter installed???"
"I have had 4 arranged visits in the past 6 months to change my meter. On 2 occasions the visits were cancelled late the day before, on one occasion nobody turned up and I was not informed and on the other occasion it was raining so hard it was deemed too dangerous for the work to be carried out. On the last occasion I was promised a new date but I have herd nothing."
"Didn’t receive anything and nothing was installed"
Access Install is rated 4.13 based on 460 reviews