Access Install Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Access Install

How would you rate Access Install ?

"Useless, received a barely audible BT text message asking me to text back to schedule installation for a date in June. I did that - expected the installation to take place - nothing, no communication , nothing!!! Wasted my time waiting in. Got another similar appalling quality text message for another date that had passed by the time I received it. Phoned the number on the text message - told that it had to be arranged by phone. Identified a suitable date - requiring me to take a half day off work. When asked to confirm the location of the meters was then told that because my gas meter is in a box on the ground they can't do the installation after all and they'd be in touch when they have the capability to tackle this type of meter box (which is the same as most new build homes!!!). What a shambles - Economy Energy need to take a look at the service their suppliers are providing."
"I have not received a installation !!!!???"
"Don't know what you mean, I don't think we have had one fitted."
"Didn't receive a meter"
"Useless,"
"No... haven’t had anything installed"
"Just back from holidays. You would never know any one had been to the house. That’s because no meter has been installed and Green Energy have informed me that another company will now do the installation. Your service has been rubbish."
"You haven't installed anything yet. When you came I didn't have the meter cards sent to me yet and you never tried to re-arrange it."
"They said we had asbestos which would need removing before they'd install it. Said they'd set it up to be removed. Never heard from them again. So no installation so couldn't possibly score the installation any higher than a 1."
"I have had no meter fitted. Your workers are lying about work done. Shambolic company. I do not have an address so where the "work"was done i really dont know"
"4 appointments made. 4 appointments failed. One where they rang to apologise and rearrange. 3 were just now shows. Based on this level of service: Avoid."
"Multiple missed appointments, without notification. Eventually sent an engineer that did not actually understand how to commission the system resulting in yet another necessary visit. Significant disruption caused due to arranging time to be at home several times. Was it five or six appointments in the end? Can’t recall. Utterly appalling service."
"No meters have been installed as yet."
"After being contacted many times by your company, I waited in for your installer but he said that it’s impossible to install due to lack of space. So,what now?"
"Wi-Fi between meter and display monitor doesn't work and was not registered by installer so didn't receive payment cards in time of the 72 hours cerdit running out. Very upset and disappointed. Wi-Fi still not working at all."
"Visit was booked on 05/06/2018, I waited at the home for the whole day but no show. I even called them and was told the engineer would call me in one hour before they come, then 18:00 no calls and no shows. To-date, after one week, no one calls again about this any more. Very strange company and certainly a disaster to avoid."
"Useful to manage our efficiency"
"Very good engineer clean tidy and explained everything"
"Didn't turn up and I took the day off so lost out on a day's wages... absolutely gutted!!"
"Instal went gud the instaler communicated evan when there was sumthing e hadent seen e was very fast a d solving the issue and instal was very gud and he also cleand up any mess. Thanks to instaler a+ very happy thanks"
Access Install is rated 4.20 based on 439 reviews