Access Install Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend Access Install

How would you rate Access Install ?

"Great engineer! Polite ,friendly and very knowledgeable! Done a good job."
"Elec and Gas smart meters install on 13th June 2018. Elec one has flashing lights, so assume it's working but gas meter dead as a dodo! The remote info unit is showing the wrong tariffs. Now my gas supplier wants to charge me based on the next months usage, assuming Access Install Ltd turn up today to fix them between 8am and12 noon??? We have been abroad for a month a month ago. How does my supplier now work out how much gas we have used, based on incorrect information? All because Access Install messed up on the original installation, not acceptable!"
"Great experience A++++++++++++++++"
"Stay away.. incompetent!"
"Excellent"
"No one arrived to fix our smart meter"
"Great Service"
"The person what was doing install was professional friendly and quick:)"
"Charging me top rate - 3 appointments to install SM no show every time! Absolute con."
"It never happened!"
"Still haven't had the smart meter fitted not impressed"
"It was not installed!"
"Never got the smart meter installed???"
"I have had 4 arranged visits in the past 6 months to change my meter. On 2 occasions the visits were cancelled late the day before, on one occasion nobody turned up and I was not informed and on the other occasion it was raining so hard it was deemed too dangerous for the work to be carried out. On the last occasion I was promised a new date but I have herd nothing."
"Didn’t receive anything and nothing was installed"
"I am very happy I can check and update online. It saves time"
"Useless, received a barely audible BT text message asking me to text back to schedule installation for a date in June. I did that - expected the installation to take place - nothing, no communication , nothing!!! Wasted my time waiting in. Got another similar appalling quality text message for another date that had passed by the time I received it. Phoned the number on the text message - told that it had to be arranged by phone. Identified a suitable date - requiring me to take a half day off work. When asked to confirm the location of the meters was then told that because my gas meter is in a box on the ground they can't do the installation after all and they'd be in touch when they have the capability to tackle this type of meter box (which is the same as most new build homes!!!). What a shambles - Economy Energy need to take a look at the service their suppliers are providing."
"I have not received a installation !!!!???"
"Don't know what you mean, I don't think we have had one fitted."
"Didn't receive a meter"