Accent Clothing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Accent Clothing
Read Accent Clothing Reviews

About Accent Clothing:

Accent Clothing is an award winning family run independent business, specialising in selling designer clothing online and in-store. Considered ‘Denim Specialists’ and situated within Queens Arcade in Leeds City Centre, the store houses a warm and social atmosphere that filters through to the shop floor and its customers. Accent takes pride in sourcing garments and accessories that contribute to making our customers feel special and unique. More importantly, the Accent staff aim to build a rapport where possible with all customers. Our goal is to provide a first class service without being intrusive and build long-term relationships with our clients.

info@accentclothing.com

11-13 Queens Arcade
Leeds

Tell us how Accent Clothing made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I love this shop! I've been shopping in store for over 20 years and have recently started buying online during the lockdown. Jack has been extremely helpful in talking me through new styles and what I might like. The whole process was really simple and my order arrived the next day even in the current circumstances! Fantastic service and super quick delivery. I will be definitely be buying online again!
The belstaff coat I purchased was dispatched and with me within one day the email updates where first class
the coat was of the expected quality Being belstaff
I will be ordering additional goods in the future
I ordered some brogues as a Birthday present during lockdown, they arrived very quickly and were beautiful and a great price! Sadly, they were a little bit too small and I was outside of the 7 day return period. But, I called and spoke to Jack in customer service who was very helpful and was able to approve a return and refund. I would have done an exchange but they were sold out of the size I needed.
I have ordered jeans and trainers after.
All the staff have been so helpful as I Needed to swap some jeans, they couldn’t do enough to assist. I would highly recommend Accent online especially whilst in lockdown. The jeans and trainers are great quality and such a bargain. Thank you to everyone that helped me.
Louise
Amazing service, ordered my incredible new Grenson boots & they arrived the next day! Website is easy to use and the email comms are great.
Brilliant stock and super quick delivery, price was unbeatable!
The Accent team make every shopping trip that little bit more special!! The whole team are very helpful, the range of brands they have to offer is amazing and I am always able to walk away with something for any oocasion!
First class service! Great offers online for some top brands. Super fast delivery even in current lockdown circumstances.
Thank you so much!
Fantastic service in the shop and online
I ordered a load of clothes online and when I returned the parcel, it got lost and Rachel was so helpful in finding it and processing my refund - thank you so much!
Beautiful clothes which are very well made. Staff and service is incredible. 10/10 recommend!
Friendly and knowledgeable staff, wide range of styles and brands to chose from.
Service was really personal whilst remaining professional
A very helpful service with a great collection of designer clothes to choose from.
When I walked in they were super proactive and helpful.
They helped me find everything I wanted and didn’t mind when looking for other sizes.
Lovely shop, will definitely be returning.
Fantastic service from beginning to end. I was worried about my parcel arriving on time as it was a present for my dad. They were very helpful over the, phone talking me through different gift options and it arrived the next day! Thank you :)
Accent Clothing is rated 5.00 based on 16 reviews