Accendo Markets Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Accendo Markets

About Accendo Markets : Accendo Markets is an online trading services provider, offering CFDs, spread betting and forex to retail (private) clients.

info@accendomarkets.com

WeWork
1 St Katherine’s Way

Telephone
"I joined Accendo in March this year, and so far I have found that the information given on shares to be extremely useful, and I would add, very profitable. All the staff that I have spoken with have been most helpful and very knowledgeable. They offer good support no matter what your level of experience may be. I have used other brokers and these are the best so far (by a long way). Give them a call and have chat with them. If you are serious about trading I am sure that their help will be very useful. Gerald"
"Excellent service. great staff"
"Excellent service, good communication with excellent staff. New to CFD's, doubled my investment in just a few months. Lots of information and tools, great guidance on a one to one basis with my trader, Sam Springett. Other staff members are always happy to help."
"I find accendo markets to be an excellent execution service"
"Great personalised service!"
"Using CFD trading for the first time can be a little daunting, not least because of the terminology, understanding the dealing platform, the matter of gains and losses, and of course, what commodities to trade in? The team at Accendo seem to understand this and as such provide an all round service that addresses each of the concerns I had. They always made time to listen and explain matters in clear terms. Things were progressed at my pace with an assured hand-holding period that ensured any trades were progressed with sufficient explanations to enable an informed decision on the type of preferred trade and the way in which to place deal on the dealing platform. Within a short period of time their, help and support has enabled me to conduct share dealing with confidence that I hope continues to grow,"
"An excellent service provider for dealing with CFDs.The platform used is easy to use and if there are any problems with it then they are very quickly rectified by attentive staff. A member of staff has been assigned to me and he is very diligent at sending emails or phoning to point out items of news, like the non-farm payrolls, for example, which could effect the positions held. I have used CFD providers before but clearly Accendo comes out way in front of the others."
"very helpful and straight forward service"
"Technical advice on CFD trading as well as the platform on which trades are completed is both accurate and timely. All questions which can not be answered immediately are noted and Accendo calls back with accurate but simple explanations 5 stars from me -- without doubt"
"The website is clear and easy to use. The research is specific and very useful allowing to form your own opinion on an investment."
"Accendo markets have a great team they are a pleasure to do business with."
"My dealings with Accendo have been extremely professional, helpful and pleasant. The initial contact was good and I went on to form a trusting relationship with "Accendo Sam", my trading contact. I have phoned many times to the trading center and spoken to Lee, George another Sam and regardless to whom I spoke I was always treated with courtesy and professionalism. Having said all that there is a relationship with a laugh and a joke which can be generated and I get the impression that it seems to run through the whole office making a well balanced and happy working atmosphere. Anyway top marks to Sam and all his colleagues at Accendo."
"Accendo markets has a calm approach and gives clear assistance and help. An alternative company I have used was all GO GO and applied pressure to churn positions over. Result was a loss to me of £2000 and commission to them of £4000. I have confidence in saying I feel more comfortable with Accendo and their trader Aymen Aziz, who has offered all the assistance I require without pressure. K F Carroll."
"I am pleased with the service I receive from my contact at Accendo markets who is George Walker. He always contacts me when he says he will, he is very polite, very correct in his manner and I would say a good ambassador for the company. If he is not available, he has colleagues who always answer the call and are helpful in his absence which makes me think he is a good chap at work too. Kind regards, Ted Cocker"
"Ive got to say these guys are great, ive been trading since December 2014 and found James Abbot (and the other guys )extraordinarily helpful in all matters from just explaining how the platform works, to keeping in touch and ensuring I know where to get all the information I need to do what I need to do. Thanks a bundle James , much appreciated"
"I am a moderately competent share investor, who tried to dip a toe into the more exotic investment strategies, in this case, CFD. My head sort of understands the theory - my heart is still very nervous, and my results have been mixed (like my stock picking!) I must, however, commend the amazing support I have received from my peronal excecutive, Ayman Aziz. His patience, understanding, and general help has been all, and more a tyro could wish for. The fact that I could only award 4 stars, is a reflection on me, not the company."
"The assistance offered always in time and extremely effective. I would however prefer to have the option of buying shares in its totallity rather than only CFD's option. I would like better access to more companys information in particularly th FY year ends. I found the 'Week in Advance' option is extremely useful although it would be even better if we had the option of 'two weeks in advance' rather only one week. I found Accendo website very user friendly. My dedicated broker is very friendly and informative. He covers options available very clearly."
"I would just like to say a big thank you to all the guys at accendo markets,who are always pleasant, helpful and knowledgeable. George, the broker assigned to me, has been a big help in my trading journey helping me with my capital preservation, letting me know when I'm in profit and when a trade is going against me and in the development of a trading strategy, not thinking twice about stopping over after hours to help with any queries. Without the help of these guys I don't think I would have been able to develop this level of confidence in such a short time that I have been trading. Keep up the good work with many profitable years before us. Surrinder"
"My experience in using the Accendo market platform has been good, I largely put that down to input from Marc Kimpsey. With many finance houses the tendancy is to act as "tipsters" which is a form of pressurisation in effect. Marc Kimpsey is absolutely consistent with his advice i.e. he has never tipped a stock or given his opinion on an individual stock, positive or negative, what he does do is give out his experience on the market in general terms which I find a great help. I have enjoyed interfacing with Marc and, considering the difficulties I have experienced in the past year, that says a lot for his patience, fortitude and knowledge."
"I came to Accendo as damaged goods having 'lost' decent sized investments rapidly in both a managed CFD and execution only CFD environment. With Accendo I have been given the freedom that I need to gain experience, get comfortable with the platform and to develop my own way of investing. This has been supported by quality day to day guidance on investment concepts and the tools of the trade and focussed technical information. I now feel confident (at last), in control which is the first time I can say that and more importantly capable of making money. Thank you for all your help Marc and James for your nod on the index."
Accendo Markets is rated 4.81 based on 156 reviews