Accendo Markets Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Accendo Markets

About Accendo Markets : Accendo Markets is an online trading services provider, offering CFDs, spread betting and forex to retail (private) clients.

info@accendomarkets.com

WeWork
1 St Katherine’s Way

Click Here
Telephone
"My account manager Aymen has provided unbiased professional advice since day one. He allows me to trade at my own pace and is not pushy at all unlike most other brokers. Aymen is an extremely valuable asset to his Company and I would highly recommend Aymen and Accendo Markets."
Thank you!
"Whenever I have a query Accendo are always willing to help out with a patient answer. I especially mention Tom Robertson here whose valuable help has aided me in charting new waters. I really appreciated his call when a share of mine was doing well. Keep up the good work all."
Thank you!
"pleasant people who know what they are talking about and i have had much help and information from adam vettese who answers every one of my questions in format that i understand , a great company, i am very pleased."
Thank you!
"They have an easy to understand the platform.The staff member who I deal with{Matt Grice}is on the ball and keeps me up to date with the latest news and information that is relevant to the share that I have an interest in."
Thank you!
"Aymen, top man always available."
Thank you!
"Just thought i would drop a line about the service from accendo,as a novice trader i need all the information i can get which sam was only to happy to supply me with.Hes always on hand with the latest news, a big thanks for that mate 5stars,the same can be said for the rest of the staff they have all the imformation you will ever need.If your a bit unsure about trading the market give them a ring you wont be dissapointed ,i really dont think you could find a better service,thanks again regards Neil."
Thank you!
"Professional yet friendly support"
Thank you!
"To start with, the reasonably priced cost of transactions was very attractive, also that they were prepared to handle a fund withing an off-shore QROPS pension scheme, for which I was refused by every other low priced broker. However, the major satisfaction for me came from Tom Robertson, who was always available, very patient, most helpful and highly efficient. Although the value of my fund was not very high, I felt that he gave me the same quality of service he would give to a huge fund, so I am especially grateful to him."
Thank you!
"Great trading platform, my account manager is always available to give professional assistance"
Thank you Julie!
"I sound stupid, in fCT i AM STUPID since I had a ru8n of strokes. I delayed jpoining Accendo because I thought I would show up as stupid. But I joined and found Joe Ngoyen was a very patient man. He gives me information and help every day. I had it all in mind the other day, but Joe spoke to me, and it was like having my case rearranged by a very kind customs man and I came away from is counter smart, tidy and ready for anything.. He got a technical expert to ring me about a problem I was having, and he was totally patient and kind though I was as stupid as I usually am these days. They are great."
Thank you John!
"Accendo Markets, for me, do a good job. I have been investing in shares for many years with reasonable success. Sam, the man for me, at Accendo has taken me through to a new dimension, I make the decisions Sam shows the risk reward scenario. Nothing is too much trouble to explain. I am really appreciative for the help offered. Accendo investing platform is not for everyone, if it is for you and you listen and then take action, success will be yours. You really have to do the leg work but hey, you only win by being in the trade. Good investing. Robert L."
Thank you!
"Personal care from Sam ... (A Jack the Lad!) n assisted by Tom.! ... Your research and timely info is "up my street."; I'm with you. I;ll decide to win, or lose. Same as it is with Ladies. Eh.? If I lose my shirt; Sam owes me a pint.! But he cares when I've hardly got my old brain in first gear..!!! I am happy with your professional service. .... I really do not know what else to ask of you; Unless you know of a 100% winner on Tuesday morning???"
Thank you Alan!
"Tom Jenvey is very helpful and always willing to assist with research etc Nothing is too much trouble"
Thank you Steve!
"Mr Samsun Hunter has been an excellent mentor to me. He has new ideas every morning. He makes sure I as a client always understand and learn. He is ideal for me as a lone trader. Your screen display is very good and easy to navigate. Your alerts are very helpful and I always use them."
Thank you!
"Efficient, fast and friendly service. Questions are answered professionally and clearly."
Thank you!
"Being new to the CFD market I have found Accendo very easy to do business with and more importantly very supportive without being "pushy". The nominated trader really got to know me as an individual and has shown his understanding by always sticking to my unusual contact demands, he fully appreciates my particular likes/dislikes and is very good at assessing when to contact me and when not. He keeps me up to date with news and potential threats leading me to fully trust his advice and enhance my view of "the Accendo way" In contrast, and given my lack of knowledge, I chose to sign up with two suppliers, one being advisory and Accendo being transaction only, after six months I have formed a very clear opinion of both service providers and, regardless of the financial position, I am very clear which one will retain my business. I think it is fair to say that, based on my personal experience, giving advice and recommending trades without then maintaining the focus on short term market movement or portfolio valuation only serves to prove that the focus is on trade commission as opposed to client finances ! For me, in Accendo, and certainly in my personal trader, all my needs and expectations are being fully met..."
Thank you!
"I honestly thought that my small fund of circa £10k would make me an insignificant and irrelevant client for Accendo and that they would only focus on bigger accounts. The reality is that nothing is too much trouble for James Abbott and he treats me just like I imagine he treats his clients with "proper" funds. In the time I have been talking to James and Matthew I have learnt loads, made some money, but more importantly learnt how to trade safer, with less risk and not make so many stupid mistakes. I now talk to James at least 3 times a week and sense check every trade with him before I place it. As a small investor I believed expertise such as this was for the exclusive use of people with large funds, but James doesn't discriminate, he's just helpful to everyone."
Thank you!
"I can highly reccommend dealing with Accendo, I have received a !st class service from my account handler Sam Springett who has worked very close with me to grow my funds, knowledge of trading & how to get the full benefits of their trading Platform. Daily updates are really informative and to top it all very reasonable trading prices. Thank you Accendo and Sam for a excellent service, keep up the good work. ES"
"Trading about six weeks now with Ben Vartia of Accendo. Made all the mistakes, mostly expensive ones. Ben is incredibly patient, calm and always available to answer my questions. Once he got me to listen, learn how to read the reports and most important to keep it simple, as of now I’m up almost 25%! I think it’s important to point out that I’m trading modest amounts of money but Accendo give me all the time and support and education I need. With Ben’s encouragement I now have a good strategy that I’m comfortable with and which is working well so far. Ben is so calm and patient I think he should be renamed Zen Vartia :) Pat G. Dublin"
Thank you!
"I have been trading with Accendo for just over 2 weeks now and the service courtesy of Ben Vartia has been nothing short of fantastic. Ben has delivered a fantastic profitable service and on a personal level demonstrates a great empathy with me the client. I have no hesitation in recommending Accendo on service , knowledge of the markets and overall delivery to the client and in particular Ben."
Accendo Markets is rated 4.81 based on 156 reviews