academy class Reviews

230 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

Academy Class is a training provider for creatives and developers in the UK. With classrooms in London, Manchester, Leeds and Glasgow, private bespoke training at your premises, virtual live-online learning and video on demand, you decide on how you prefer to learn.

How would you rate academy class?

Georgi Ballard
Verified Buyer

Impressed with the course has really built my confidence on Cinema 4D and am looking forward to doing the intermediate level course in a few months time to build my knowledge even more
Stephen Kennedy
Verified Buyer

Get into detail very well, demonstrations really show how the program works and effects it will have in my job in the future. The course is all round very helpful and has given me more knowledge already on adobe illustrator.
Nick Gonzalez
Verified Buyer

Simon did his best to cope with the organisation of the other class and teaching us.
Georgia Emms
Verified Buyer

Simon was great, approachable and knowledgeable. Pace of class was good for a beginner
Leanne Halt
Verified Buyer

Learned alot of new features from Photoshop especially the content aware tool. Has given me the confidence to use them in my everyday job.
Ruth Bolter
Verified Buyer

It was all valuable. But for my role in particular, it was just having a wider knowledge of the possibilities of this programme. And gaining greater confidence in using it.
Rob Unsworth

VERY GOOD, EVERYONE FRIENDLY & GOOD AT THE JOBS
David White
Verified Buyer

Excellent knowldge of the subject matter and real world experience. Some trainers know the course but don't know real world circumstances. Excellent that your tailored the material to our knowledge level and requirements.
Tifany Vanstone
Verified Buyer

Brilliant. Very cross I have to wait all the way until October for the next evening Photoshop class with Chakib. :)
Dominic Maher
Verified Buyer

Very good introduction to the software advancing at a good pace
Scott Davey
Verified Buyer

Very pleasant and knowledgeable instructor.
Lloyd Cook
Verified Buyer

Really fun and enjoyable course, learn't a lot of new skills which will help me in my job role :)
Rachel Phillips, Haymarket
Verified Buyer

This is the first training I've had in this area, and it cured me of my dread of getting into code - and, by giving us pointers to the wealth of free reference resources online, reassured me that I will be able to find a way to do whatever I'm asked to as part of my job
Claire Raynold
Verified Buyer

Leon Baird was above excellent. Code has always scared the c**p out of me, but after this class I feel confident to continue my understanding of code. Pretty impressive considering I've taken quite a few coding courses and never come away feeling confident. Thanks :D Not being scared of code and taught it in manageable chunks.
Neil Penfold
Verified Buyer

It was an excellent insight into After Effects and the skills I have learned, with practice away from the class, I can develop. The typographic animations aspect to the training was very useful for my own clients' potential needs at the moment. I am probably a lot older than most of the delegates at 40 - having
worked in print design for 18 years, I found I was picking things up
slower than other delegates. Matyas was very helpful and understanding.
While this isn't a problem as such with the training, I wonder if older
delegates with no video or animation approach would appreciate a slower
start. Having said that, on the third day I did complete all of the
Monday tasks in 2 hours, which Matyas said was good progress, having
found the software very difficult.
Rob Gittins
Verified Buyer

The class flowed very well and provided time for me to absorb the often complex Photoshop application tools. The course gave me the confidence to explore Photoshop in my own time and enough training to be a able to use the application my purposes immediately. I gained confidence to use the application proficiently without the normally frustrating learning curve.
Joanna Drapper
Verified Buyer

Roberto who sorted my booking was brilliant, he went above his job to help me.
Daniele Ria
Verified Buyer

Ricardo knows the Software insider out and does know how to teach the subject. He's passionate and competent.
Amelia Wray
Verified Buyer

I had used InDesign at work, but didn't really know how to use it properly, so this training will make my work a lot better and easier to produce.
Jim Clelland
Verified Buyer

Highly enjoyable and educational. Extremely useful in my day-to-day work. I gained a better understanding of Photoshop.
academy class is rated 4.83 based on 230 reviews