academy class Reviews

210 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

Academy Class is a training provider for creatives and developers in the UK. With classrooms in London, Manchester, Leeds and Glasgow, private bespoke training at your premises, virtual live-online learning and video on demand, you decide on how you prefer to learn.

How would you rate academy class?

Peter Nicholson
Verified Buyer

I have been on a few web courses and this one was probably the most beneficial to myself. Very good content and the course was taught in the right amount of time. The most valuable lesson - settign up forms to interact fully with databases. Again, I got what I needed from the course and cannot really think of a criticism.
Gavin Glencorse
Verified Buyer

Worthwhile course as a recent InDesign user from previously using Quark Xpress. Helpful to understand the differences between the interfaces and to translate what I know in Quark over. Everything was easy to understand and put across in an easy way to understand.
Micheal Esho
Verified Buyer

The most valuable lesson - Learning the logical approach to designing a web page from scratch. Ade was very patient and clear with the instructions on what needs to be
done.
Cat Young
Verified Buyer

Feeling confident enough to start a new indesign document and knowing how to populate it.
Ian Strachan
Verified Buyer

Was very impressed with instructors knowledge and method. A very friendly chap, he displayed an enormous amout of patients with some attendees. I gained understanding of the program and how to effectively utilise it's tools
Faye Gregory
Verified Buyer

Fantastic and patient instructor! well explained and able to answer all queries. The most valuable lesson - practical application of the areas covered and creation of structured workflow
Lee Micheson
Verified Buyer

Anyone who is administering a ColdFusion server environment will find the content of this course very relevant
David
Verified Buyer

It met all of our requirements and was delivered in a competent and captivating manner
Sarah Dowdall
Verified Buyer

Mark is such a great teacher - he is easy to follow, personable and offers a very unique experience about something I'm sure he's taught over 1000 times. His knowledge of the software is incredibly and he has explained the system with such ease that it's actually been a pleasure to have been here for 3 days - It's gone by so fast and I would want him to teach me everything he knows!
Kiwoki
Verified Buyer

The instructor was very engaging and knowledgeable, well prepared and organized.
Zac Jackson
Verified Buyer

I have learned how to use Adobe Photoshop to a high standard, quickly and easily thanks to Ian's help and advice.
Christine Mackenzie
Verified Buyer

It's a very practical course and covers many features that help create more professional Captivate courses. It also included a lot of tips to help save time and effort when creating these courses.
Andreas
Verified Buyer

An excellent course of Illustrator by Ian Gilbert with a lot of content for beginners covered in two days
Desislava Gratinarova
Verified Buyer

The training was very good indeed, and managed to cover a lot within the two days. I just struggled a bit to cope with the pace and I am not sure I will remember everything. However, I would refer to the pdf document, which is very useful. I didn't manage to take a lot of notes, as I was falling behind with the group in following the exercise. The instructor was very knowledgeable and tried to help everyone which I appreciate very much. Thank you!
Neil Cotton
Verified Buyer

Mark Gatter is a great tutor, plenty of variety, lots of learning at a great pace.
Stephanie Biret
Verified Buyer

This was a really interesting course. Not knowing anything about dreamweaver, I now feel I understand a lot about it. Even if I need a lot of practice, it will make my job much easier. I have gained good basic understanding of Dreamweaver.
Neil Whiting
Verified Buyer

Very good course, engaging and rewarding. Excellent instructor. The most valuable lesson - Clearing up a lot of questions I previously had on html and CSS language
Keiran
Verified Buyer

It covered and reviewed some aspects of Maya that I have not reviewed for a while and was a good refresher to Autodesk.
Lewis Whitehall
Verified Buyer

Good teacher who knew the software, got through a lot of content
Verified Buyer

Good demos, good practicals.
academy class is rated 4.87 based on 210 reviews