academy class Reviews

183 Reviews

Academy Class is a training provider for creatives and developers in the UK. With classrooms in London, Manchester, Leeds and Glasgow, private bespoke training at your premises, virtual live-online learning and video on demand, you decide on how you prefer to learn.

Daniel Jackson
Verified Buyer

The instructor was very friendly and helped with any queries I had. The
sessions we're very well structured and the instructor supported my
learning through easy to understand examples and explained everything
very well. I felt the material provided was of an excellent standard. Toilet breaks and facilities provided and reception area provides food/drinks - facilities and equipment of a high standard. I improved my JavaScript learning in a way that was fun but informative also.
Andy Sunuck
Verified Buyer

Brilliant course! Keep up the good work! The material was really strong and informative. I gained The understanding of how Javascript blends with HTML and CSS. I was Trying to get my head around how involved Javascript was, but by the end
of the course I felt completely comfortable with the language.
Verified Buyer

Excellent teacher and very helpful staff at Academy Class. Good pace of teaching.

Service and location
Sonia
Verified Buyer

A very professional level of teaching, very good class pace, good solutions to questions and a great teacher.
Verified Buyer

Good course that was explained well and made easy to learn

Excellent service. very usefull
Simon Yearsley
Verified Buyer

I took a week off work to do the photoshop zero to hero course 1 year ago. Best week off, really enjoyed the training

Excellent tutors and training, the next Adobe training I do will be at academy class.
Denise Mapp
Verified Buyer

This was the second part of my HTML training. The first part (HTML 101) was a 3-day course within the Academy Class offices, and this was a 1-day 121 online training with Dovydas on HTML 201 via Google Hangouts. I had gone in skeptical; wondering how it would work as an online course rather than the classroom but left preferring it. Although it was intense at times, the benefits of having 121 training is that the trainer can cater to the needs of you. Dovydas was able to enhance my knowledge of HTML, CSS and also teach me the basics of how Java can assist. My only comment would be to extend it to 2 days online because there is so much to learn! Either way, I cannot recommend this enough. Thank you Academy Class, and thank you Dovydas.
Rebecca Ellement
Verified Buyer

Very personable and extremely knowledgeable in all areas of technology
and was able to provide answers to all questions swiftly and accurately.
He was honest and gave good tips on the best way to approach things and
always went back and re-demonstrated if you needed to see something
again.
nothing was too much trouble and he always made sure that the question
was answered and understood. It was well thought out and put together the exercises were realistic
and were made to make you think and make sure that we had understood the
previous days learning. The most valuable lesson - The structure and creation of e-learning modules. How to actually create and structure it
Yvonne Kennedy

Excellent trainer and knows Captivate inside out. He was
extremely helpful and encouraged questions which resulted in some really
interesting ideas. The most valuable lesson - Being able to confidently create functionality in modules which I had been having difficulties with.
Neil Turner
Verified Buyer

Instructor was an absolute star, dealing with a wide skill mix and making sure everyone got a lot out of the event. I now know how to do things I didn't even realise could be done!
Philip Smith
Verified Buyer

Very good and informative, worth recommending and would like to follow up with green belt training
James Shallcross
Verified Buyer

great course. learnt a lot. Chakib was very helpful in everything i asked him
Daniel Thomas
Verified Buyer

I gained good understanding of the software from basic understanding and up.
Ashley Culley
Verified Buyer

Course overran approx. 1hr, but made sure relevant topics were suitably covered. The most valuable lesson - Understanding how to plan page for responsive design at start of build
(rather than adding responsive design after completing non-responsive
build)
Paul Andrew
Verified Buyer

I had absolutely no experience of After Effects and I now now feel confident enough to try things and experiment myself as well as perform basic tasks that are useable in my day to day work
Gordon Blake
Verified Buyer

A well run and constructed course led by a very patient and genial instructor. I had no knowledge of After Effects, but now feel confident to grasp the program.
Waiman Andrews
Verified Buyer

Good instructor, knowledgeable and made information relatively easy to follow. The most valuable lesson - How to use Android studio and set up a project from start to finish.
Good overview of Android development and info about quirks of the IDE.
Nathan Miller
Verified Buyer

Fantastic teacher, and really great to have own screen to follow along with. Really enjoyed it! Some great starter apps that I feel like I can go away with some real knowledge about. Great. Brilliant. Love having teachers screen right next to mine. The most valuable lesson - understanding applications and how easy they are to set up.
academy class is rated 4.87 based on 183 reviews