academy class Reviews

199 Reviews

Academy Class is a training provider for creatives and developers in the UK. With classrooms in London, Manchester, Leeds and Glasgow, private bespoke training at your premises, virtual live-online learning and video on demand, you decide on how you prefer to learn.

Christine Mackenzie
Verified Buyer

It's a very practical course and covers many features that help create more professional Captivate courses. It also included a lot of tips to help save time and effort when creating these courses.
Andreas
Verified Buyer

An excellent course of Illustrator by Ian Gilbert with a lot of content for beginners covered in two days
Desislava Gratinarova
Verified Buyer

The training was very good indeed, and managed to cover a lot within the two days. I just struggled a bit to cope with the pace and I am not sure I will remember everything. However, I would refer to the pdf document, which is very useful. I didn't manage to take a lot of notes, as I was falling behind with the group in following the exercise. The instructor was very knowledgeable and tried to help everyone which I appreciate very much. Thank you!
Neil Cotton
Verified Buyer

Mark Gatter is a great tutor, plenty of variety, lots of learning at a great pace.
Stephanie Biret
Verified Buyer

This was a really interesting course. Not knowing anything about dreamweaver, I now feel I understand a lot about it. Even if I need a lot of practice, it will make my job much easier. I have gained good basic understanding of Dreamweaver.
Neil Whiting
Verified Buyer

Very good course, engaging and rewarding. Excellent instructor. The most valuable lesson - Clearing up a lot of questions I previously had on html and CSS language
Keiran
Verified Buyer

It covered and reviewed some aspects of Maya that I have not reviewed for a while and was a good refresher to Autodesk.
Lewis Whitehall
Verified Buyer

Good teacher who knew the software, got through a lot of content
Verified Buyer

Good demos, good practicals.
Mark
Verified Buyer

I can now import my knowledge to the students at my college
Amy Smith
Verified Buyer

Brilliant course, I feel that I could go away and create a basic document now. Great teacher, very patient and helpful.
Tyler Bennet
Verified Buyer

Easy to follow guidelines and help offered at all times. The most valuable lesson - Using guides and grids.
Connor Bollins
Verified Buyer

The instructor was knowledgeable, helpful and patient - I am very satisfied with the course on the basis of how good the instructor has been. i learned Additional info re graphic design basics as well as use of the InDesign application.
Matt Rowe
Verified Buyer

Super clear and covered all the points I wanted to understand to get the basics sorted out. Roberto and co are always very helpful. I gained working knowledge to get started with indesign. very happy with this course and instructor.
Dale Preston
Verified Buyer

andrea has been a brilliant teacher who has been patient with us and
helped us to better understand the technology we are working with. there have not been any bad moments as the course was taught perfectly by a teacher who really truly understands the software.
Paul Andrew
Verified Buyer

Have now done the 101,201 and 301. Enjoyed this one the most! Matyas is an outstanding tutor who makes the lessons fun and never allowed me to feel like the slowest in the class... even though I knew I was!! The most valuable lesson was Using Expressions and animating with puppet pin and plug ins.
Daniel Jackson
Verified Buyer

The instructor was very friendly and helped with any queries I had. The
sessions we're very well structured and the instructor supported my
learning through easy to understand examples and explained everything
very well. I felt the material provided was of an excellent standard. Toilet breaks and facilities provided and reception area provides food/drinks - facilities and equipment of a high standard. I improved my JavaScript learning in a way that was fun but informative also.
Andy Sunuck
Verified Buyer

Brilliant course! Keep up the good work! The material was really strong and informative. I gained The understanding of how Javascript blends with HTML and CSS. I was Trying to get my head around how involved Javascript was, but by the end
of the course I felt completely comfortable with the language.
Verified Buyer

Excellent teacher and very helpful staff at Academy Class. Good pace of teaching.

Service and location