Absolute-Snow.co.uk Reviews

44% of reviewers recommend Absolute-Snow.co.uk
4PM
4PM

Tell us how Absolute-Snow.co.uk made you happy

"They just don’t care New helmet, not their fault it didn’t work but their lack of effort, interest, customer service appalling. After 2+ months I’ve been given a credit note for a new item returned as faulty under warranty which I’d already had to replace for ‘safe skiing’ when away from the UK. They don’t call you back, their email system is impenetrable; they just don’t like you if it goes wrong. Total rubbish."
Are you Absolute-Snow.co.uk? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Beware of warranty issues: I purchased a Bataleon Snowboard from Absolute-Snow 2 months ago. The board has the base going off after only 1 week of use! I have already sent 20 pictures to show the problem and Adam - from Absolute-Snow - keep asking for more pictures claiming that for now he can’t activate the 2-year warranty It’s clear that Absolute-Snow and Bataleon make it very difficult to comply with the warranty they offer. I do not recommend buying any snowboard from Absolute-Snow. ---- UPDATE 1: I told them that when a Camera is broken, i return it to Amazon, they don't ask me for pictures, so why is it different in this case? Reply from Adam: --- Hi Philippe It’s because we have to deal with the brand when it comes to the warranty issue, Amazon are different to us and rather take the hit and lose money which something we can’t afford to do as a company. --- So they basically tell you that they will try everything they can to AVOID the warranty issues."
"Terrible service! Not a serious snow sports reseller – just an online warehouse (Dec 2018) From their online presence it seems they have reasonable stock, and I've successfully ordered from them online previously, but this time I was after a complete new snowboard, boots, bindings and bag set. They had stock of the board and binding options I was interested in, according the website, but I needed to try boots. I was hopeful of getting everything in one place. The 'shop' is actually just a small display section on their side of their warehouse, and when I turned up I was asked if I had a 'fitting appointment' (I didn't – and the website doesn’t say you need one), and the chap on the reception desk didn't seem that keen to let me into the 'shop' but said he would 'try to find someone to help me'. There were a couple of other customers inside, and at least 5 staff different staff that kept appearing and disappearing, but I think they were actually warehouse staff - they didn't seem retail trained. After a 15min wait, the chap who started helping me was a ‘boot fitter’, which consisted of measuring the length of my foot (great…) he took another 10mins to turn up with the first pair, another 15mins to turn up with the next pair, then vanished, and after an hour I gave up and left. On the way out I briefly complained to the 'reception' chap (who I think was probably actually the online dispatch manager or something, and who was busy with a sale and another customer was waiting) and he said next time I should 'book a fitting'. I'll never go back - they had more than enough staff to get the job done, they were just hopeless, and rude, and I’d expect them to be similarly hopeless if I’d booked (by retail standards they were not at all busy – the staff outnumbered the customers!) Their 'showroom' had a good selection of boots on display, but only two boards and about a dozen bindings and no bags. Not much point having a 'physical store' if there's not much to look at! It was more like Argos - they have several PCs available and I think they expect customers to pick items on those for staff to go and get. If you’re hoping to see a range of boards in the flesh, forget it – they’re not that keen on bringing a range of stuff for you to look at (think Argos or Screwfix type setup) I got the impression it was geared up to sell to beginners who’d buy based on a picture on the PC!"
"Arrived very quickly and great discounts. Would highly recommend to others without hesitation"
"Utterly dissatisfied with Absolute-Snow - bought some Adidas snowboarding boots in the Black Friday sale and they turned out to be a tiny bit too small for one foot. I rang to ask if I could exchange them for the next half size up and was told they had some in stock and that was fine. I changed my plans and travelled almost 3 hours from Somerset to Watford to pick them up. On the way I even phoned to check they were still in stock and told once again they were. I booked a boot fitting and arrived at 1pm. After waiting another half hour I was told they sold the last pair yesterday morning! Before I had even made my first call! They made no effort to help beyond that and said all they could do was give my money back for the original boots that didn’t fit. 1 wasted day, a 6 hour round trip and £50 on fuel later and I have nothing to show for it. Disappointed I was given false information and for the poor customer service, wish I had bought from a different retailer!"
"order number - R635746 Bought Snowboard Jacket. Received completely different jacket which didn't match description. Turned out they don't have such jacket at all. Spoke to **Emma Freeman - We are very sorry that this has happened. I have since spoken with the buyer and the uploading team and there may have been a miscommunication from the supplier with the product information provided for this jacket. So we do apologise for the disappointment and inconvenience caused.** Was told that will get postage refund for returning the item + the original price 160.95£ what I paid (155.98£ for the jacket + 4.97£ postage). Received only 155.98£ for the jacket, NOT 160.95£."
"Very easy and quick payment"
"Absolute Snow are a great company and their products are always top of the range and packaged well. Delivery is always quick with fast track option available also, however I recently ordered a pair of snowboarding boots which were slightly too small and so wanted to return them in exchange for a larger size. This was fine but Absolute Snow request that you order your replacement and seperatly send back your return item. They provide a return lable for your item(s) yet you are required to pay the postage. Considering the boots I purchased were rather heavy I then had to pay an additional £15 to return them. I feel that for such a great company this is a bit of a 'kick in the theeth' for customers who are looking to exchange rather than just refund an item. Most companies will cover the cost of returns and although I love the products that Absolute Snow provide I will now think about shopping elsewhere incase this happens again."
"Great products, low price, very knowledgeable staff, no quibble return policy. First class!"
Absolute-Snow.co.uk is rated 2.67 based on 9 reviews