Absolute-Snow.co.uk Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Absolute-Snow.co.uk
11AM
11AM

How would you rate Absolute-Snow.co.uk ?

"Very easy and quick payment"
"Absolute Snow are a great company and their products are always top of the range and packaged well. Delivery is always quick with fast track option available also, however I recently ordered a pair of snowboarding boots which were slightly too small and so wanted to return them in exchange for a larger size. This was fine but Absolute Snow request that you order your replacement and seperatly send back your return item. They provide a return lable for your item(s) yet you are required to pay the postage. Considering the boots I purchased were rather heavy I then had to pay an additional £15 to return them. I feel that for such a great company this is a bit of a 'kick in the theeth' for customers who are looking to exchange rather than just refund an item. Most companies will cover the cost of returns and although I love the products that Absolute Snow provide I will now think about shopping elsewhere incase this happens again."
"Great products, low price, very knowledgeable staff, no quibble return policy. First class!"
Absolute-Snow.co.uk is rated 4.67 based on 3 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!