Absolute Meet and Greet Ltd Reviews

10PM

enquiries@absolutemeetandgreet.co.uk

Unit 2a, Gatwick Business ParkKennel LaneHookwood

Tell us how Absolute Meet and Greet Ltd made you happy

"Helpful and friendly staff waiting at drop off and pick up. However on return I was told on phoning the pick up line that I would need to pay cash as my card payment had not gone through. They stated that the driver who collected the car from us had tried to take payment in cash (he had not mentioned any issues). This caused necessary stress after a long day travelling and a delayed flight. I stated that I would need to check with my credit card company prior to handing over any cash. When we met the driver he said that it was fine and we could check with the office the next day. On calling the next day they confirmed that the payment had been processed 2 weeks before at the time of booking and apologised for the error. While this could have been a genuine error I can't help feeling that had I handed over cash I would have struggled to get my money back. At booking I do not recall a cash on drop off option but the office insisted they do do this."
Are you Absolute Meet and Greet Ltd? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Absolute Meet and Greet Ltd is rated 2.11 based on 9 reviews