Absolute Barrister Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Absolute Barrister

About Absolute Barrister: Legal Advice Straight From A Barrister. The Revolutionary New Service.

hello@absolutebarrister.com

Click Here
"Absolutely Barrister is No.1 in the world 🌍 Katy Gittins my Barrister gave me moral support & empathy & sympathy throughout the most difficult time of my life . & after 2 years of amazing 😉 case we won !! I am so grateful for all the hard work that Absolutely Barrister has given me up to date 😀 Big big Thank You . I absolutely recommend absolute Barrister !!!!!"
"I can't speak highly enough of the team at AB. A year ago the thought of getting my daughter back seemed impossible. The whole process of engaging with AB has been incredible. They have been professional, attentive, tirelessly hardworking but most importantly they have cared about my case on a personal level. Today marks the day that I am getting permanent access to my daughter back. Absolute Barrister are a shining example of real people caring about real people. I thank you and my family thank you 🙏"
"Excellent efficient service throughout. Kari who oversaw my case was simply fantastic and the barrister I was assigned was brilliant. Money well spent and I would recommend to anyone who needs legal representation. They took my case at short notice and were so professional throughout."
"Outstanding professional service throughout that was second to none. I would highly recommend their service to handle your affairs."
"Couldn't have asked for better service throughout"
"My Barrister was fabulous. He had prepared well and knew my case. Very professional and a pleasure to deal with."
"These are for me anyway the best move I could have made, Knowing nothing about all things legal they where very good in explaining to me so I could understand, I got the best representation from them and would not hesitate to pass along their detail for anyone who needs this type of help, thank you so very much"
"I am really happy with the service provided by Absolute barrister. They worked on my case quickly with such short notice, and kept me updated throughout the weekend. I am impressed with the accuracy of the notes taken by the paralegal. The barrister appointed gave good advice. he applied himself well and achieved an excellent result considering the circumstances at court I would definitely recommend Many Thanks D"
"From the very start they were fast and efficient to get the correct help I needed. All important information was gathered and the process was started. They got one of the best Barristers who's attention to detail was spot on, who's coolness and calmness under quite extreme arrogance and bullying was top draw and was fully aware of her client's welfare and acted accordingly, overall she handled everything that they threw at her with a steely determination to win the battle. If I need legal work done again here is where i will come"
"I honestly don't know what I would have done without Absolute Barrister. From start to finish they were with me every step of the way. Whenever I needed anything they would answer me straight away, they were professional, friendly and advised me on the whole procedure and made it as easy and kept the fees down as much as possible. I would just like to thank my barrister and the whole team for an amazing job and I will highly recommend you to everyone!"
"Absolute Barrister and it's staff are very proffesional, very helpful and very respectful, they treated me with dignity and really helped me through a stressfull time. They made me feel at ease and helped lift the burdon I had, I fully believe they are very capable at chossing the best Barrister to represent you because they take the time and consideration to deal with you and your case, I was in very good hands the whole way through very happy with the out come, it's helped resolve the issues and allowed me to move on, I would highley reccomend their services to any body, and fill the trust and friendly approach they provide is second to none, If you need people educated and experinced in the Law and need them to support you in your case then look no further."
"Absolute Barrister always responding on your enquiry same day. Very easy to deal with them.I had barrister Fiona Mcaddy and very happy with her service. I like the way she works,she is a fighter . Will recommend Fiona for all."
"Using Absolute Barrister was an extremely effective move. The aspect of my issue was company law and the Barrister advice given not only set out my legal position and possible offshoots, but also sent a clear message to a third party involved as to their legal position, this led to a swift conclusion in my favour. Absolutely recommended."
"I was very apprehensive about the court date Kari was always at the end of the phone and very supportive. Email communication with our barrister Richard was very good. When we met Richard in court he was very professional and really put us at ease. When we went in with he judge Richard put our case forward extremely well and we won our case. So pleased with the outcome and would defiantly recommend Absolute Barristers in the future."
"Thank you for your professionalism and sensitivity in how you handled this case. I was also really appreciative of your honesty and transparency. This really helped in that it kept our feet firmly on the ground and we were not at any point placed under false illusions of the outcome."
"we are really happy with the service they acted on instructions and was swift to act on our behalf it was much cheaper and faster than wasting a lot of time through solicitors which we did in the first place and wasted time and money and we hope to have a very positive outcome to this case it is comforting to know they are on our side"
"We have been impressed with the service offered by Absolute Barrister and with the barrister that we were put in contact with. The advise and responsiveness was most welcome."
"Absolute barrister was very helpful explained the course I could take and helped with the papers that I needed to write ."
"I needed a quick response and filing within days . I live abroad which complicated thing . They arranged matters quickly and all deadlines were met efficiently and effectively"
"Top rate service, highly recommended, I would of payed double the price for the service and barrister I got. Truly outstanding. Thanks to all the lady's in the office and mr Scott"
Absolute Barrister is rated 4.84 based on 45 reviews