abroco.com Reviews

A
Happiness Grade
Read abroco.com Reviews

About abroco.com:

Unrivalled products, unrivalled service. The exclusive suppliers of ATOM™ gaming chairs, abroco Ltd is a fully independent UK based online retailer, fast building a solid reputation for delivering a seamless shopping experience. With Live Chat available every day answered by real humans (no bots), email enquiries responded to within under 2 hours, flexible & secure payment options, premium products & Free express delivery on all purchases. There's more, abroco take full ownership of after sale care, directly operating ATOM's 24 month product warranty, offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all orders & have in place a highly trained customer service team to manage the entire process.

info@abroco.com

Southern Cross,
London Road,
Kent,
United Kingdom

abroco.com have a Customer Happiness Grade of A. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service.

A

Price - Excellent

92.86%
Industry Average
Took over a month to arrive. Honestly been really sceptical about this chair. When it arrived wow! Superb quality for a price and super easy to setup! Took me only about 15min. This is probably the best thing I bought during this lockdown! Definitely worth every penny!
- Olaf Konopko
After doing a lot of research, I decided to purchase the Atom RS from Abrocco. Delivery was quick, assembly was easy, it's a great quality chair. It's very comfortable and looks great. Save yourself some money and backache, buy this instead of spending £300 on a secret lab chair, I honestly don't know what the extra price would have got me.
- Wasim Afzal
I purchased this seat for my son after doing lots of research on the net during lock down 😒 The build quality is superb and it looks as good as a chair can get at this price point.
- John McBain
A-

Delivery - Fast

84.00%
Industry Average
Quality service and easy to navigate sight, set out expectations of delivery as item was on pre-order.
- Matt James
Bought for a 15 year old, he's mega happy with it! Fast delivery too
- Inesa Rysakova
Great products, fast delivery and wonderful customer service
- Nojus Zvirblys
95.29%
Industry Average
Great customer service; I had an issue with my product shortly after it arrived, but the guys @ Abroco took time to sent me replacement parts free of charge. I can't recommend them enough.
- Aiden MacIver
Pleased with the service! 5 🌟
- Muinuddin Maharun
Customer service was great, chair came before it was expected even with a pre order.
- Jack Cox