A Bit of Green Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend A Bit of Green Ltd
Read A Bit of Green Ltd Reviews

sales@abitofgreen.com

Tell us how A Bit of Green Ltd made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
A Bit of Green Ltd 5 star review on 20th August 2017
A Bit of Green Ltd 4 star review on 27th April 2017
Steve
David
More Photos & Videos
Decided to have a new artificial lawn, as ours had been ruined by our little dog. I can highly recommend A bit of Green. Arrived on time, an excellent job was done, very swiftly and efficiently. All left clean and tidy, and lawn now looks beautiful. Very pleased with result. Price was very good, compared to other quotes we were given. An excellent Company. MP.
So Glad we chose A Bit Of Green for our artificial Turf Excellent service from the team from start to finish , Clean Tidy punctual and Attentive to detail throughout installation , we went for artificial mainly because our Dog ruined the previous lawn , this pet friendly lawn is perfect for us our dog and our grandchildren and is the finishing touch to our new look garden , dont know why we waited so long to to go artificial , would highly recommend the A Bit Of Green Team .
they did great, clean, and quick and clean. the front look amazing and clean now ready for the decorating with other bits.. would recommend and use again.. thank you.
We were very pleased with work done, it transformed our gardens front & back. they had to work around the weather which did not play ball.

We would certainly recommend them.
This would have been a 5 star review excepting for the fact that the lawn edge between us and our neighbour is not quite straight. Otherwise great service a very clean & tidy team.
I was recommended this company by a friend and they did not disappoint. Friendly and professional service throughout. I would definitely recommend A bit of green to anyone looking for artificial grass.
The garden looks fantastic after two puppies destroyed the grass. My garden is now green again, just like it has just been turfed, but better. Wish we had done this a couple of years ago. Work was completed very professionally.

We were given a quote with no pressure about which type to choose. A very good selection to choose from.

Would recommend highly
A very professional and polite company to deal with from start to finish. Work was completed ahead of schedule to a high standard.
Installed 1 year ago Now good as new AND no watering !!!!
Best decision I've ever made
Great customer service. The team were charming and professional. Grass looks perfect. I thoroughly recommence A Bit of Green
Second time using this company & again did not disappoint. Excellent service & well pleased with the work done, even the poor two chaps working on the hottest day of the year. Would not hesitate recommending to family and friends
Gave us samples prior to confirmation of purchase. On time and done within one day! Great service, good advice, Great quality!

Highly Recommend!
So please with our new lawn, we had other people come round and quote and none of them thought they would be able to get our lawn flat and we’re charging extortionate amounts of money.
A Bit of Green did it in two days and it looks fantastic and at a very reasonable price.
I can not thank you enough, our two year old son now has a safe garden to play in.
I am so impressed with the service from a bit of green. The end result is fantastic, it’s made our garden feel twice the size and is now a lovely big usable outside space rather than a muddy mess. The dogs and kids can now enjoy the garden too.
The quote was quite a bit less than a couple of others I had but more important to me was that I felt very confident after meeting Justin & Paul particularly as they were very 'dog/children friendly' & understood my needs.
Them being local was another plus as was having them recommended by local people who'd been very happy with the work & finished result.
Communication was a bit tricky due to Christmas & the New Year & as my builders wanted to continue on the same day as 'abitofgreen' were due to start I did worry a bit about access but in the end it wasn't a problem.
The messy bit at the start (getting the old turf up) was done with very little mess & by the evening the aggregate was down & my dog could go out. After 3 months of living with a mud bath due to an extension being built it was a great relief to not have mud everywhere.
The carpet was fitted the next day despite a torrential storm in the night & my initial reaction was how very, very GREEN the area was. Not surprising after the said 3 months of mud & rubble! How now?
It's absolutely amazing.
Both my sons have outdoor jobs & have said the carpet I have is the most natural & nicest they've ever seen.
My grandchildren are thrilled to be able to play outdoors, in all weathers as is my dog. I think the last has been the big bonus. Before the carpet I would never have encouraged her to play 'ball' unless the lawn was reasonably dry. Now we can play whatever the weather. Even snow & ice I suspect although so far we haven't had to test that.
Cleaning up after the dog is easy but I will say that her 'do's' are nearly always solid & she often chooses the gravel area to the side. As to general 'detritus' (apple fall/blossom/leaves) I don't know yet & might have to do a review again next autumn but.......so far so very, very good & I've even re-homed my mower & cleaned out my brown recycling bin & that really is a huge plus!
From the beginning having A Bit Of Green to replace my front lawn was a brilliant decision.
From the prompt and efficient measuring up of the lawn to be replaced right through to the completion of my beautiful new lawn their service was excellent.
Congratulations to you Paul and your team. Highly recommended if you want a prompt, efficient and excellent service.
A bit of grass did a fantastic job. The two men who prepared the area were very friendly and worked their socks off. One of them even put together our new patio table. The same two men along with Paul, laid the grass. Again they worked very hard, were very friendly and professional. Our new grass looks brilliant and we are extremely happy with the company and their work ethic. We would recommend them to anyone and have done so to some of our friends.
What a difference, my lawn was a mess. No more weeding mowing or edge trimming. I can just enjoy it.
A Bit of Green Ltd 5 star review on 20th August 2017
So so impressed with the team and the quality of there grass, there workmanship was second to none, I would highly recommended this company , the price was great and the job was done extremely well, I requested an earlier job and they were able to fit me in quicker than first mentioned, thanks for a great job
WORK WAS CARRIED OUT TO OUR FULL SATISFACTION.QUICKLY AND EXPERTLY,WE ARE HIGHLY DELIGHTED WITH THE FINAL RESULT.
A Bit of Green Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 34 reviews