A Bit of Green Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend A Bit of Green Ltd

How would you rate A Bit of Green Ltd ?

Sue Ainsley
"What a difference, my lawn was a mess. No more weeding mowing or edge trimming. I can just enjoy it."
David Bradley
"Great team, worked incredibly hard to remove old turf, dig out the garden and lay new artificial lawn within two days. Fantastic job"
Paul Norket
"The difference between what we had & now have is amazing, looks very real, very soft to walk even bear-foot. Got back from work to find no visable signs of any work being done, all mess completely cleaned, drainage system works brilliantly, straight after a heavy down-pour, the grass dried out quickly to allow the kids to play outside Can't fault anything with the work or after-sales care to make sure we were happy even a month after completion Before & After pics attached"
"A very professional and polite company to deal with from start to finish. Work was completed ahead of schedule to a high standard."
"Installed 1 year ago Now good as new AND no watering !!!! Best decision I've ever made"
"Great customer service. The team were charming and professional. Grass looks perfect. I thoroughly recommence A Bit of Green"
"Second time using this company & again did not disappoint. Excellent service & well pleased with the work done, even the poor two chaps working on the hottest day of the year. Would not hesitate recommending to family and friends"
"Gave us samples prior to confirmation of purchase. On time and done within one day! Great service, good advice, Great quality! Highly Recommend!"
"So please with our new lawn, we had other people come round and quote and none of them thought they would be able to get our lawn flat and we’re charging extortionate amounts of money. A Bit of Green did it in two days and it looks fantastic and at a very reasonable price. I can not thank you enough, our two year old son now has a safe garden to play in."
"I am so impressed with the service from a bit of green. The end result is fantastic, it’s made our garden feel twice the size and is now a lovely big usable outside space rather than a muddy mess. The dogs and kids can now enjoy the garden too."
"The quote was quite a bit less than a couple of others I had but more important to me was that I felt very confident after meeting Justin & Paul particularly as they were very 'dog/children friendly' & understood my needs. Them being local was another plus as was having them recommended by local people who'd been very happy with the work & finished result. Communication was a bit tricky due to Christmas & the New Year & as my builders wanted to continue on the same day as 'abitofgreen' were due to start I did worry a bit about access but in the end it wasn't a problem. The messy bit at the start (getting the old turf up) was done with very little mess & by the evening the aggregate was down & my dog could go out. After 3 months of living with a mud bath due to an extension being built it was a great relief to not have mud everywhere. The carpet was fitted the next day despite a torrential storm in the night & my initial reaction was how very, very GREEN the area was. Not surprising after the said 3 months of mud & rubble! How now? It's absolutely amazing. Both my sons have outdoor jobs & have said the carpet I have is the most natural & nicest they've ever seen. My grandchildren are thrilled to be able to play outdoors, in all weathers as is my dog. I think the last has been the big bonus. Before the carpet I would never have encouraged her to play 'ball' unless the lawn was reasonably dry. Now we can play whatever the weather. Even snow & ice I suspect although so far we haven't had to test that. Cleaning up after the dog is easy but I will say that her 'do's' are nearly always solid & she often chooses the gravel area to the side. As to general 'detritus' (apple fall/blossom/leaves) I don't know yet & might have to do a review again next autumn but.......so far so very, very good & I've even re-homed my mower & cleaned out my brown recycling bin & that really is a huge plus!"
"From the beginning having A Bit Of Green to replace my front lawn was a brilliant decision. From the prompt and efficient measuring up of the lawn to be replaced right through to the completion of my beautiful new lawn their service was excellent. Congratulations to you Paul and your team. Highly recommended if you want a prompt, efficient and excellent service."
"A bit of grass did a fantastic job. The two men who prepared the area were very friendly and worked their socks off. One of them even put together our new patio table. The same two men along with Paul, laid the grass. Again they worked very hard, were very friendly and professional. Our new grass looks brilliant and we are extremely happy with the company and their work ethic. We would recommend them to anyone and have done so to some of our friends."
"So so impressed with the team and the quality of there grass, there workmanship was second to none, I would highly recommended this company , the price was great and the job was done extremely well, I requested an earlier job and they were able to fit me in quicker than first mentioned, thanks for a great job"
"WORK WAS CARRIED OUT TO OUR FULL SATISFACTION.QUICKLY AND EXPERTLY,WE ARE HIGHLY DELIGHTED WITH THE FINAL RESULT."
"Excellent ! Good detailed quote, team arrived when planned, friendly crew and hard workers who stuck at it despite a bit of rain on one day, cleared eveything away and left it tidy. We are very pleased with the result and half a dozen friends have already been round to admire their work."
"from the start Paul and his team carried out the work on our garden in a professional manor nothing was to much trouble for anything we wanted doing. the garden is now looking great and would highly recommend a bit of green to transform the look of your garden many thanks"
"I can honestly say that the overall experience of having A bit of green Ltd fitting a New artificial lawn was the best experience I've come across . In the past like most of us I've had builders , plumbers , Electricians working on my property and I can honestly say that the service A bit of Green Ltd offered and delivered was by far the Best ! Huge thank you to Paul and the two tremendous Guys who came to the house and fitted the Lawn . The guys Paul sent round were very polite , and respectful and they worked extremely hard to complete the job in a very professional manner . A bit of Green is a fantastic company who I would 100% recommend . Many thanks Paul"
"Friendly, helpful and reliable service from the very first phone call enquiry to the installation itself. I have wanted a lawn for 10 years but kept putting it off as I never found a company that felt "right". This company DID. They put me at ease and I'm so, so happy with the result!"
"Had to chase for answers a bit throughout the quote stage, but once the installation date was fixed, everything went smoothly. 7 months down the line and it has completely changed the look of the garden. Looks as good now as the day it was installed. Best decision ever to get rid of the lawnmower!!!"
A Bit of Green Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 27 reviews