A Bit of Green Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend A Bit of Green Ltd

How would you rate A Bit of Green Ltd?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Steve
"Had to chase for answers a bit throughout the quote stage, but once the installation date was fixed, everything went smoothly. 7 months down the line and it has completely changed the look of the garden. Looks as good now as the day it was installed. Best decision ever to get rid of the lawnmower!!!"
Verified Buyer
"Very professional service. Are artificial lawn looks absolutely fantastic and was laid by professional workmen who took care over ensuring that it was a professional job. We can't thank this company enough. Had two lawns laid one of which is nearly 4 years old and is as good as was when was first Installed."
"No more mowing ,no more trimming ,no more feeding ,no more weeding , no more grass treading into the house , no more sweeping up grass cuttings , no more nagging to get the lawn cut . Very dog friendly . Our grandaughter loves it for handstands etc. as it is so clean . Lovely to walk on . I have made several recommendations ."
Sue Francis
Verified Buyer
"The quote was quite a bit less than a couple of others I had but more important to me was that I felt very confident after meeting Justin & Paul particularly as they were very 'dog/children friendly' & understood my needs. Them being local was another plus as was having them recommended by local people who'd been very happy with the work & finished result. Communication was a bit tricky due to Christmas & the New Year & as my builders wanted to continue on the same day as 'abitofgreen' were due to start I did worry a bit about access but in the end it wasn't a problem. The messy bit at the start (getting the old turf up) was done with very little mess & by the evening the aggregate was down & my dog could go out. After 3 months of living with a mud bath due to an extension being built it was a great relief to not have mud everywhere. The carpet was fitted the next day despite a torrential storm in the night & my initial reaction was how very, very GREEN the area was. Not surprising after the said 3 months of mud & rubble! How now? It's absolutely amazing. Both my sons have outdoor jobs & have said the carpet I have is the most natural & nicest they've ever seen. My grandchildren are thrilled to be able to play outdoors, in all weathers as is my dog. I think the last has been the big bonus. Before the carpet I would never have encouraged her to play 'ball' unless the lawn was reasonably dry. Now we can play whatever the weather. Even snow & ice I suspect although so far we haven't had to test that. Cleaning up after the dog is easy but I will say that her 'do's' are nearly always solid & she often chooses the gravel area to the side. As to general 'detritus' (apple fall/blossom/leaves) I don't know yet & might have to do a review again next autumn but.......so far so very, very good & I've even re-homed my mower & cleaned out my brown recycling bin & that really is a huge plus!"
Karl Wingrove
Verified Buyer
"From the beginning having A Bit Of Green to replace my front lawn was a brilliant decision. From the prompt and efficient measuring up of the lawn to be replaced right through to the completion of my beautiful new lawn their service was excellent. Congratulations to you Paul and your team. Highly recommended if you want a prompt, efficient and excellent service."
Martin Stiff
Verified Buyer
"A bit of grass did a fantastic job. The two men who prepared the area were very friendly and worked their socks off. One of them even put together our new patio table. The same two men along with Paul, laid the grass. Again they worked very hard, were very friendly and professional. Our new grass looks brilliant and we are extremely happy with the company and their work ethic. We would recommend them to anyone and have done so to some of our friends."
Sue Ainsley
Verified Buyer
"What a difference, my lawn was a mess. No more weeding mowing or edge trimming. I can just enjoy it."
Amanda Coffey
Verified Reviewer
"So so impressed with the team and the quality of there grass, there workmanship was second to none, I would highly recommended this company , the price was great and the job was done extremely well, I requested an earlier job and they were able to fit me in quicker than first mentioned, thanks for a great job"
David Tarr
Verified Buyer
"WORK WAS CARRIED OUT TO OUR FULL SATISFACTION.QUICKLY AND EXPERTLY,WE ARE HIGHLY DELIGHTED WITH THE FINAL RESULT."
David Bradley
Verified Buyer
"Great team, worked incredibly hard to remove old turf, dig out the garden and lay new artificial lawn within two days. Fantastic job"
Paul Norket
Verified Buyer
"The difference between what we had & now have is amazing, looks very real, very soft to walk even bear-foot. Got back from work to find no visable signs of any work being done, all mess completely cleaned, drainage system works brilliantly, straight after a heavy down-pour, the grass dried out quickly to allow the kids to play outside Can't fault anything with the work or after-sales care to make sure we were happy even a month after completion Before & After pics attached"
John Payne
Verified Buyer
"Excellent ! Good detailed quote, team arrived when planned, friendly crew and hard workers who stuck at it despite a bit of rain on one day, cleared eveything away and left it tidy. We are very pleased with the result and half a dozen friends have already been round to admire their work."
Jason Hubble
Verified Buyer
"from the start Paul and his team carried out the work on our garden in a professional manor nothing was to much trouble for anything we wanted doing. the garden is now looking great and would highly recommend a bit of green to transform the look of your garden many thanks"
Tim Shelswell
Verified Buyer
"I can honestly say that the overall experience of having A bit of green Ltd fitting a New artificial lawn was the best experience I've come across . In the past like most of us I've had builders , plumbers , Electricians working on my property and I can honestly say that the service A bit of Green Ltd offered and delivered was by far the Best ! Huge thank you to Paul and the two tremendous Guys who came to the house and fitted the Lawn . The guys Paul sent round were very polite , and respectful and they worked extremely hard to complete the job in a very professional manner . A bit of Green is a fantastic company who I would 100% recommend . Many thanks Paul"
"Friendly, helpful and reliable service from the very first phone call enquiry to the installation itself. I have wanted a lawn for 10 years but kept putting it off as I never found a company that felt "right". This company DID. They put me at ease and I'm so, so happy with the result!"
"The team carried out converting 2 lawns to artificial grass in a most efficient manner. They were also very careful to thoroughly clean up all the mess that ensued."
"The guys were fantastic, turned up when they said they would; completed the job as promised; cleaned up an left when they said. Job completed - have recommended they to others. The best and most reliable tradesmen we dealt with in the renovation of our house. Thanks Guys!!"
"A year ago my grass was transformed from a poor state to what is now a fantastic looking "Lawn". The installation team was excellent and a year on it's still looking as good as the day it was laid."
"Very happy"
"Great lads from start to finish pleasure to do business with. Went over and beyond to get the best finish Highly recommend"
A Bit of Green Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 20 reviews