Aberdeenairportparkanddepart.co.uk Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Aberdeenairportparkanddepart.co.uk

How would you rate Aberdeenairportparkanddepart.co.uk ?

"We parked at Aberdeen airport the chap at the office was so helpful he even booked the carpark for us as he said it was cheaper to book it online. He was so nice we,ll definitely book it again he was an older man but lovely person."
"We arrived at the facility, eager to get on with our holiday. Parked up the car and boarded the waiting bus, no hitches or glitches. Driver was friendly, good customer service. On our return from the blistering heat of Florida, to the below freezing temperature of Aberdeen, we were pleased, no delighted to find the bus waiting at the terminal, so no standing about in the freezing cold. The driver Scott, was very helpful and cheerful. I can say that should I need such a service again I would not hesitate to use Park and Depart, nor will I hesitate to recommend it. Jim Paterson."
"Excellent facility, fairly priced"
"Brilliant service will definitely use them again. Parked up and was at the airport in 5min and the same on the return off plane on courtesy bus in car and gone ."
"First class service at a reasonable price. regular shuttle for the short distance to the airport with very courteous drives - highly recommended"
"Excellent well illuminated car park ~ value for money compared to similar facilities in the area."
"Easy to locate, bus arrived within 5 minutes of contacting them to take me to airport. Bus drivers were extremely friendly and helpful. Definitely use Park and Depart again, as it cost half of what the airport were charging and took only 5 minutes to get to the airport."
"First time used, would certainly use again. Very secure, bus to and from airport readily available. Hassle free experience all round."
"Easy to find Location. Secure Parking,Inexpensive,Great transport to from Airport.I will be back!s'lainte Mike"
"this is the first time I have used park and depart and I was very impressed I got straight out of my car and on to a bus , when I returned 4 days later you pick up the phone for the bus it arrived within 5 min will definitely use again"
"Absolutely fantastic service from booking to parking drop off and pick up first class service with value for money will definitely use again"
"Very nice car park easy access and exit shuttle bus top class. The staff excellent and helpful"
"Easy to find, helpful on the phone with directions beforehand and helpful courtesy bus drivers on site."
"First use of ABZ Park and Depart facility - and it wont be the last !! Very easy booking process and transfers to/from airport were very prompt"
"Brilliant service , no waiting bus there when we arrived and only takes about 5 minutes to get to airport...bus waiting at airport when we arrived back, definetly use this company again."
"Good location, prompt pick up and drop off plus very good value for money"
"Have used this service twice in the past few weeks and is a fast and reliable service."
"The parking proved okay value for money and the lot was well illuminated. The service phone outside the airport is very easy to miss and could be improved by additional signage. My biggest negative feedback is the fact you have to stand outside the airport in the wind and rain with no shelter what so ever waiting for the bus to pick you up. This is not acceptable but typical of Aberdeen rip off airport. Both drivers were really friendly and helpful."
"Everything went well until I arrived home, the Easyjet flight being almost one hour late. The courtesy bus was there to meet me, which was great. However upon attempting to exit the car park, the barrier would not open and I received a message saying I owed £27. It took some time for someone to respond to my call for assistance but eventually I was allowed out. I found this slightly stressful and I do think that others , for example a lone female traveller, might find it rather distressing, given that the car park is totally unmanned. Would be happy to use the service again if this problem could be resolved."
"Very efficient and good value for money. Facilities excellent. Will use again"
Aberdeenairportparkanddepart.co.uk is rated 4.70 based on 74 reviews