Aberdeen International Airport Reviews

Read Aberdeen International Airport Reviews

+44 (0)844 481 6666

Dyce, Aberdeen AB21 7DU

Tell us how Aberdeen International Airport made you happy
Paid in advance, machine asked for payment of £690 to exit car park. Gentlemen on the other side of system eventually sorted things although I did not understand a word he said. I wouldn't use it again and I would not recommend it to anyone.
£28 for 9 hours is a absolute rip off
1) On checking in at 7pm the terminal was filthy. Why do airports even use black bin liners in this day and age? Why was rubbish overflowing onto the floor? Anyone wishing to hide an explosive device in an airport could do so very easily here which does not seem safe to me. The seating is ancient and cracked, there was spilled food all over the departure area. 2) On returning we were unable to get out of the terminal as a set of electric doors after baggage reclaim were stuck shut for about 20 minutes. The border staff could not do anything about this. This is even worse as this was labelled as the emergency exit. In the end another man forced open the doors so we could leave. No airport staff appeared to help us. This is not good enough that no one seemed to notice that a whole plane load of passengers were trapped in the building. 3) On the plus side the staff in the car park office and the terminal were very friendly and helpful.
What customer service? Tried to call on three occasions with a question on my booking. Gave up as was on hold for an extremely long time. Intend read the terms and conditions an realised I had no choice but to pay a full day in addition on my return. That is my fault and responsibility. However please don't pretend to have great customer service as it would appear non existent.
Grossly overpriced for two egg rolls & two orange juice £16.10
The prices are an absolute rip off. £5.80 for 21 minutes it is a joke.
Waited at Bus stop, as instructed on the bus shelter for approx 15 mins. Eventually the bus driver came up and advised us that you have to walk to the bus as no pick ups are made unless the bus is on its way back from terminal. On our return, phoned for collect and the response was not good, took several attempts to the person on the other end of the phone to understand that I wanted the bus to collect us from the airport. Having prepaid parking, put ticket into machine on exit, and advised of an outstanding balance of £146. After 10 mins or so, dealing with customer assistance, the barrier was lifted. Shocking service would not recommend and will never use again.
Great service and very easy to use from start to finish
Booked this parking for the first time recently and paid using a credit card on-line. Was not quite sure what to expect on arrival at the airport, but the system worked faultlessly. I took a parking ticket for the short term car park, proceeded to the Priority Parking barrier and re-inserted the same ticket to gain access. This ticket was then returned. On my return, this same ticket allowed me to exit the car park very easily - no further charges being requested. I will certainly use this parking again, albeit slightly expensive, but for 24 hour periods it is excellent.
Excellent
At the end of a long day and having been diverted to Glasgow Airport by fog, my family and I were bussed back to Aberdeen Airport, over five hours late. Having made an on-line pre-booking at the long-stay car park, we were worried that this unforeseen delay could be expensive. However, on our arrival, our free shuttle bus from the airport was waiting to take us to our car and our additional fee was waived by the very efficient and understanding car park staff. Many thanks - PMH
Convenient but Very expensive and poor value for money
The lounge was extremely busy and I had to wait for a seat. The food on offer only included a few biscuits and I noticed many people came in with their own sandwiches. Definitely not value for money.
returned to car after holiday to a broken windscreen, reported it to manager who promptly pushed a document under my nose and told read paragraph 5.3 " You park your car at your own risk... we take no responsibility to damage caused while parked" Don't think I will be using this parking in future holidays ... would like to think someone looks after my car when your away.... but sadly just wanting your money!!
Aberdeen International Airport is rated 4.19 based on 2,936 reviews