Abel & Cole Reviews

8PM
8PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Abel & Cole deliver?

How can I contact Abel & Cole?

Tell us how Abel & Cole made you happy

1 - 2 hours
Avg Email Response Time
"Fruits and vegetables are lovely. Love that you can change what you like in the boxes. Reducing plastic use at the same time as getting organic fruit and vegetables. What more can you ask for."
Are you Abel & Cole? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"First time order and last time from Abel & Cole. I placed an order of 6 items totalling just over £20 and paid for £1.25 delivery. I was told 1 item was unavailable until the week after so they split my order into 2 deliveries. Which wouldn't have been a problem but they sent me an email asking me to pay for 2nd delivery and that I had to make up for £12 minimum order for 2nd delivery when I just placed ONE order in the first place. I am speechless as to how bad the customer service is, I will never order from them again."
"always the highest quality fruits and vegetables at mostly affordable prices"
"Their produce is second to none - I will be ordering regularly - a farm shop with organic produce that really doesn't disappoint... I am really chuffed that I have discovered them... five stars!"
"I have been having deliveries from this company for almost 12 months now. (That should tell you something)There organic veg boxes are great, so nice to be able to swap things you don't like or fancy for something you do. And the organic meat is so full of flavour and tender, also the prices are very good in comparison to what you pay in the supermarkets for non organic meats. It's great that they give you updates about the farmers that produce the meats that you are buying, you almost feel you have a connection with them. Would thoroughly recommend Able & Cole."
"The quality of fruit and veg is generally excellent, delivery works brilliantly and they support small scale producers - plus it's all organic!! The range of produce available keeps expanding and I've discovered lots of great food things that I was previously unaware of."
"Hit the product I want and delivered on time"
"good selection of high quality organic fruit"
"We get Abel & cole recipe box once a month. Really bring organic and local farmers right to your door. And a new recipe to try every time."
Abel & Cole is rated 4.44 based on 9 reviews