Abel & Cole Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Abel & Cole

How would you rate Abel & Cole ?

"always the highest quality fruits and vegetables at mostly affordable prices"
"Their produce is second to none - I will be ordering regularly - a farm shop with organic produce that really doesn't disappoint... I am really chuffed that I have discovered them... five stars!"
"I have been having deliveries from this company for almost 12 months now. (That should tell you something)There organic veg boxes are great, so nice to be able to swap things you don't like or fancy for something you do. And the organic meat is so full of flavour and tender, also the prices are very good in comparison to what you pay in the supermarkets for non organic meats. It's great that they give you updates about the farmers that produce the meats that you are buying, you almost feel you have a connection with them. Would thoroughly recommend Able & Cole."
"The quality of fruit and veg is generally excellent, delivery works brilliantly and they support small scale producers - plus it's all organic!! The range of produce available keeps expanding and I've discovered lots of great food things that I was previously unaware of."
"Hit the product I want and delivered on time"
"good selection of high quality organic fruit"
"We get Abel & cole recipe box once a month. Really bring organic and local farmers right to your door. And a new recipe to try every time."
Abel & Cole is rated 4.86 based on 7 reviews