Abdabs Furniture Reviews

of reviewers recommend Abdabs Furniture
Read Abdabs Furniture Reviews

customerservice@abdabsfurniture.co.uk

Tell us how Abdabs Furniture made you happy
Your website was very easy to use. You kept in touch with me about my order and told me when it was arriving. And I absolutely loved my shoe storage I even managed to put it together myself perfect thank you . 👍😀
Abdabs Furniture 5 star review on 16th June 2021
Thank you for the lovely review. We are pleased to hear that you are enjoying the Devon three-tier shoe cabinet. It looks stunning in your home.
Good fast service
very prompt service, easy to assemble dressing table , would definitely use again
Fast quick service and delivery. Items as described. Highly recommend.
Excellent serv8ce quality product
Second time I've used them. Next day delivery for free and and items in perfect condition. Totally recommend and best of all best prices
Delivery excellent, I was texted with a 2hour window on day of delivery, friendly helpful driver. The pantry was just perfect, lovely quality, looks more expensive than it was. Did take 2 people 2 hours to build but worth it! Very happy with purchase.
Bookcase arrived on time, no parts missing, all good.
Really good quality for the price and easy to assemble
I needed 2 single beds but was very reluctant to order online from a company that I didn’t have any prior experience with. After weeks of procrastination I bit the bullet but I only ordered one at a time, just in case I was unhappy with the quality. I needn’t have worried. Delivery was brisk and the beds are very nice, solid and not in the least bit ‘cheap’ looking. My 18 year old son put them together for me with no difficulty and my younger daughter are absolutely delighted with their smart beds.
Shoe cabinet. Arrived well wrapped and in perfect order. Easy to assemble, it’s perfect for my small space. Super happy with the company and my purchase.
Refunded me without any problems. Thank you
Great service and brilliant stylish desk
Lovely item as described. Delivery was well organised. Brilliant company.
Great price and fast delivery, very happy.
Abdabs were very efficient and the mirror we bought was just what we wanted. An excellent service.
Very good item 👌
Excellent service. Received a personal update on delivery times and the product is exactly as described and what I wanted. Thank you.
The service and quick response times was fantastic! I e-mailed to check whether delivery could be guaranteed within a week as I was ordering a nest of tables for my mum's birthday and delivery times said up to 7-10 days I think. I had a quick response to say could not be guaranteed. I decided to go ahead anyway but then got a further note the day after advising they were being delivered within 48hrs! Tables arrived plenty of time and my mum absolutely loves them. Great quality. Highly recommend the company who kept me aware of shipping throughout the whole process.
Brilliant company to deal with Thank you
Abdabs Furniture 5 star review on 8th December 2020